VERIZON WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: verizon wireless
There may be more specific results for "verizon wireless"
For more specific results for "verizon wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 7,726 Found Reports For more specific results for "verizon wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Verizon Wireless Didn't add plan to device and after several calls, to support, deactivated due to suspected fraud. New York Nationwide Author: Jesup, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Cellular Outfitter Wireless Emporium they confirmed an order for items they didn't have in stock. then for over a month would not answer their phone or reply to e-mails Fullerton California Author: Park City, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter Fullerton, California

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Verizon wireless Phone reps are very deceiving Internet Author: Amherst, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Internet

Jun 19 2017
ATT ATT WIRELESS ATT PUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES IN MY BILL Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Internet

Jun 18 2017
Jefferson Capital Systems Verizon Rip Off St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Jefferson Capital Systems St. Cloud , Minnesota

Jun 18 2017
AT&T Wireless Consumer Fraud Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
A wireless Terrible service San Juan Capistrano California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Cellular Phone Companies: A wireless San Juan Capistrano, California

Jun 16 2017
Verizon Verizon: data grabber and fraudulent billing Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Verizon Fios Charging me for service after I cancel and returned their equipment Maryland New York Author: Beltsville, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Fios Albany, New York

Jun 15 2017
Verizon Fios TV & fees surcharges taxes New York New York Author: Great Neck, New York Bait-and-Switch: Verizon Internet

Jun 14 2017
JBS Mabagement The Company called me and Stated that I owed a Verizon Bill and the took 169.30 out of my pay check. I need help before they take my money again All I know is the Zip code it is 92562 California Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: JBS Mabagement Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Added VZ Navigator without my permission Nationwide Author: South Jordan, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
AT&T AT&T wireless Stole my 4 Trade in I phones - did not pay our switcher program bill as agreed to change service to them but the WORST and little known fact. AT&T I phones are chipped to ONLY WORK at AT&T - you can jnot use an AT &T i phone 7 anywhere else ever. They charged me to unlock 4 phones and they can not be unlocked. Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
wireless fulfillment center I was cheated by their sales person & not responsibly to cover my lost NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Cellular Phone Companies: wireless fulfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 11 2017
Professional Collection Comsultants Ron JacobsPO I am being build for a AT&T Cingular wireless account over ten years ago and they are charging me $4,110.00 .  Los Angeles California Author: Palmdale, California Cellular Phone Companies: Professional Collection Comsultants

Jun 09 2017
ADT Protect Your Home, ATD Defender , Adt Authorized Dealer Fraud Selling wireless obsolete 2g System that was inoperable as 2g shut down Nationwide Author: Manhattan Beach, California Security Services: ADT Defender Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
True Wireless Rip Off, scammers, and fraudulent!! Internet Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Jun 06 2017
Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card Verizon WirelessI bought a cell phone a Best Buy on 5/28/17 and the salesman Downloaded a Verizon $40 Pre Paid Card to my new phone. Dissatisfied with the phone, I returned it to Best Buy on 5/29/17. The Customer Service Manager said I could NOT be REFU Verizon PrePaid Phone Cards NOT REFUNDABLE to CONSUMER when NOT USED!! New York New York Author: Evansville, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card New York, New York

Jun 02 2017
Cricket Wireless Refuses to refund my money after I cancelled my account. Phone battery getting hot and swelling case. Nationwide Author: Utica, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 30 2017
prescott wireless TOMEKA LARRY FELISHA SELL BAD CELL PHONES And cheat people out of money .never admitting to be wrong hartsville South Carolina Author: hartsville, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: prescott wireless hartsville, South Carolina

May 29 2017
Pro Wireless Unethical business practices, deceptive products, no respect for customers, liars Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Wireless Cary, North Carolina

May 29 2017
Verizon Wireless Bait and Switch! Mt. Laurel, NJ Nationwide That's an agreement I'd like to view Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 24 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide