VERIZON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: verizon
There may be more specific results for "verizon"
For more specific results for "verizon"
Showing 1-25 of 4,459 Found Reports For more specific results for "verizon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Verizon, High priced Phelan California Author: PINON HILLS, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon ,

Oct 12 2017
Telecom USA a Verizon Company Fraudulent Charges Third Party Charges on Centurylink Landline Bill unknown unknown Author: FORT MYERS BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Telecom USA a Verizon Company ,

Oct 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Their new Beyond Unlimited has System's problems - charged for free Canadian data usage Nationwide Author: Westminster, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
verizon Verizon The Phone Company from Hell. They cheat on the phone bill the lie about it. After dealing with this for over a year i switched to another company who agreed to pay all penalties verizon wrecked my credit for doing this by lying about what i owed them. Unless your ok with being lied to and cheated stay away from them. Trenton New Jersey Author: Los Angeles , California Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Can't help with death of an account holder, frustrating, they suck Basking Ridge New Jersey Question Author: Reno, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Sep 18 2017
Verizon Charged my account for a phone that was returned. And sent 5 replacement phones. Still do not have one that works Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Grand Saline, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon won't address deteriorization of signal other than to try to sell additional equipment. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Verizon wireless Lied to me about closing my account and still billing me!!! BASKING RIDGE Nationwide Author: duluth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
TCC authorized verizon retailer False representation; Misleading and insufficient information about fees charged El paso Texas Author: El paso, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: TCC authorized verizon retailer El paso, Texas

Sep 07 2017
Jen's Kid Boutique aka Jennifer Farrow aka Jennifer Wood aka Jennifer Wood Farrow Jen's Kids Boutique aka Jennifer Wood Steals From Customers & Distorts Truth Kilgore Texas
Why did the police tell Ms. Wood to give me back my money? Author: Sanford, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Jen's Kid Boutique Kilgore , Texas

Sep 06 2017
Verizon Verizon's Data Scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Cle Elum, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Verizon wireless Lied to us about insurance for phones Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Aug 27 2017
Verizon Communications Overbilling and Collections Issue New York New York Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Communications New York, New York

Aug 25 2017
Glamor Trends Claimed to receive gift for filling out Verizon survey Little Rock Arizona Author: Laurel, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: Glamor Trends Little Rock, Arizona

Aug 24 2017
Asurion Verizon Asurion Asurion Insurance for Verizon Cell Phones Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Asurion Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Verizon Wireless Data Charges Ripoff Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW Too many mistakes and 2 supervisors who just ignored me Nationwide wow Author: AV, California Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

19, Report #1391938

Aug 11 2017
VERIZON WIRELESS I cancelled my contract 12/16 they are still changing $120 a month for a number or line i never had. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Lakeworth, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 01 2017
Verizon Wireless services Verizon data overages /verizon cloud services app Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless services Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Verizon Verizon Jetpack sale, service and return A TOTAL RIPOFF Tillamook Verizon Wireless Store Oregon Author: UpThe Trask, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon , Oregon

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
CELLUAR SALES This company is a scam as a Verizon company Buford Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: CELLUAR SALES Buford, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide