VERSA TALK CAPITAL VACATIONS GUARDIANMARKIT CAPITAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: versa talk capital vacations guardianmarkit capital
There may be more specific results for "versa talk capital vacations guardianmarkit capital"
For more specific results for "versa talk capital vacations guardianmarkit capital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Global Discovery Vacations Refusal to Cancel Unwanted Membership Nationwide Author: Columbia, Maryland Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Mazhar B He was really rude and i still havent gotten my refund after 2 weeks he need to be fired how he talk to customers Des Plaines Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Des Plaines, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
Swift Capital Rudy Exceptionally Rude Chicago Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: Swift Capital Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 20 2017
Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Cenkings Capital They Rip me Off with $1000 Internet
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Investment Brokers: Cenkings Capital Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Rip off? Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 17 2017
Pendrick capital partners Fraudulent collection notice Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Emergency Medical Services: Pendrick capital partners Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Montana Capital N. Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Loans: Montana Capital N. Hollywood, California

Aug 14 2017
Customer Care False advertisement, charged my bank account without my authorization, refused to let me talk to a super-visor, hung up on me several times. Doral Florida, 33172 Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Customer Care Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Branson Shows Vacations Made Easy Mislead me in the sale of tickets Springfield Missouri
Author: OFallon, Missouri Ticket Sales: Branson Shows Springfield , Missouri

Aug 13 2017
Vivid Seats They SUCK...false information...over charge. Will not refund if dissatified ... talk over you when trying to explain Internet Author: Texas Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Cobalt Sports Capital, T Tysdal, Impact Opportunities Fund, IOF, Genesis Holdings, LLC, Genesis Fluid Solutions, Tyler Tysdal, Tyler Capital, Tyler, Tyler Tysdal is a fraud and scammer. All his investments go broke but somehow he doesn't. GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Financial Services: Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

Aug 12 2017
Glenridge Capital / Grey MT I have not received any help,Glenridge no longer answers calls,they never completes any withdrawals London, England Author: Rochester,, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Glenridge Capital / Grey MT England

Aug 11 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Rosario IsnerosCustomer Service Customer Service Run around Cancun Internet Thank You For the Information! Author: San Jose, California Travel Agents: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet