Your Search | versa talk capital vacations guardianmarkit capital

Aug 28 2016
GT Marine, GT Marine And Outdoors, GT Marine Clearwater I have never had this bad of an experience dealing with a company as I have had with GT Marine. They are more than friendly when They want you to buy a boat but as soon as they have your money they want nothing to do with you. I tried for a year to get someone to just return a phone call. Even tried tracking them down at a boat show. The person I needed to talk to was never available. Equipment installed wrong,dysfunctional equipment,poor product knowledge,the list goes on and on with GT Marine. I have owned my boat for over a year now and would never recommend GT Marine to anyone. The boat itself,SeaFox 266 Commander, is good. GT Marine is horrible. Never again! Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Boat Dealers: GT Marine Clearwater , Florida

Aug 27 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX The Company Lied, cheated and manipulated $515 from me. Offering a FALSE VACATION! Mexico Nationwide
Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Air Travel: AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 25 2016
Currency Capital Currency Capital Equipment leasing & Financing Currency Capital is a Rip Off Company, Stay away Los Angeles California Author: Agoura Hills, California Loans: Currency Capital Los Angeles, California

Aug 25 2016
Premiere Cancun Vacations Sold Misleading Package, no refund Cancún Quintana Roo Other Author: Concord, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Premiere Cancun Vacations Cancún Quintana Roo, Other

Aug 25 2016
Damien Grider AID Capital.Creighton Hill Capital Partners wilmington Delaware Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Damien Grider wilmington, Delaware

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Greystone Capital Brad  347- 657-9519 FRAUD! These guys stole my deal. Do not do business with them! Brooklyn New York Author: New York , Florida Brokerage Companies: Greystone Capital Brooklyn , New York

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 23 2016
Starling Capital Stay Away from Starling Capital! Liars! Sweden / Stockholm Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Author: Other Brokerage Companies: Starling Capital

Aug 23 2016
Bluegreen Vacations aka Hyperion Marketing aka Great Destinations ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Agencies: BlueGreen Vacations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 23 2016
Synchrony Bank GE Capital False Advertising and they don't care about consumer. Atlanta Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: North Hollywood, California Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
US Capital, Eric Stevenson, & Michael Wolfe Stole our office & loans, Rip-off con artists Which Eric Stevenson? Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Us Capital, Eric Stevenson, Michael Wolfe Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Starling Capital Paulina RavelJessy GellarBen FisherChuck Stonesupport@starlingcapital.com STOP...do not send this company any money or identification - SCAM 46-842002748 Sweden / Stockholm Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Starling Capital Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Star Mountain Capital is SCAM FRAUD Brett Hickey SBIC Star Mountain Capital New York Starr Mountain Capital Team of Fraudulent Characters Open a new Office Scam Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Star Mountain Capital Charlotte,, North Carolina

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Vacations To Go Bill me for a vacation that is not usable (costing over $2,000) Houston Texas Author: La Jolla, California Cruise Ships: Vacations To Go Houston, Utah

Aug 16 2016
global vipgetaways.com Luxury wholesale dream vacationsAlex GomezPrestige vacations imposter travel fraud...they sell vacations they do not have kissimmee Florida Author: Woodinville, Washington Timeshare Rentals: global vipgetaways.com kissimmee, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California