Your Search | versa talk capital vacations guardianmarkit capital

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Vacations To Go Bill me for a vacation that is not usable (costing over $2,000) Houston Texas Author: La Jolla, California Cruise Ships: Vacations To Go Houston, Utah

Aug 16 2016
global vipgetaways.com Luxury wholesale dream vacationsAlex GomezPrestige vacations imposter travel fraud...they sell vacations they do not have kissimmee Florida Author: Woodinville, Washington Timeshare Rentals: global vipgetaways.com kissimmee, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
Straght Talk/Walmart Walmart Permanently lock your phone if you change carriers Atlanta Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straght Talk/Walmart Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Bioforlife I Partille AB Johan K Harrison Harrison provided fraudulent documents to gain investment capital Ojersjo Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Bioforlife I Partille AB Ojersjo,

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 14 2016
Vida Vacations/ Vida Lifestyles Vidanta Vacations Vida VacationsVida Lifestyles , Vidanta Group We were FOOLED DON’T become a VICTIM to the lies of VIDA VACATIONS (Vidanta Group) Scottsdale Arizona & Mexico Nationwide Author: Rocklin, California Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacations/ Vida Lifestyles Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Holiday Cruse Cruse, Vacations, Bahama, Holiday Fort Lauderdale Florida Internet
Author: Overland Park, Kansas Cruises: Holiday Cruse Internet

Aug 13 2016
North Georgia Automotive N.G. Auto Inc. Shawn Johnson, all talk but doesn't do or know anything Acworth Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Parts: North Georgia Automotive Acworth, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
supreme capital group / William ramos Supreme Capital Group / William Ramos Failure to pay the commission to sales representative, per deals submitted and approved Staten Island New York
Not the only Broker Author: Bronx, New York Loan Brokers: supreme capital group / William ramos Staten Island, New York

Aug 12 2016
GE Capital questionable loan practice Internet Author: Mission, South Dakota Loans: GE Capital Internet

Aug 12 2016
bookVip.com IMS VacationsResort Vacations International COMPANY MISREPRESENTED PACKAGE TO COSTA RICA AND CLAIMS NO REFUND POLICY APPLIES Morth Miami INTERNET Author: Salem, Virginia Resorts: bookVip.com Morth Miami, Florida

40, Report #1320579

Aug 11 2016
Pacific capital leasing julian Duong actually stole $3000.00 dollars will not return calls was supposedly approved for 30,000.00 but fell through and is not responding to calls or emails Santa Ana California Author: San Antonio, Texas Accounting: Pacific capital leasing Santa Ana , California

Aug 11 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Aug 10 2016
STRAIGHT TALK SCAM PREPAID CUSTOMERS Miami Nationwide Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: STRAIGHT TALK SCAM CUSTOMERS Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
David Haselwood, @BiotechBBQBeats, Haselwood Capital Management Insider Trading, Market Manipulation, Fraud, Lies Austin, TX Internet Author: Louisiana Investment Brokers: David Haselwood Internet

Aug 09 2016
Transcend MiniCPAP Charged me almost $1000 and they will not talk to me or refund my money a month later. Roseville Minnesota Nationwide Author: Moncton, New Brunswick Medical Supplies: Transcend MiniCPAP Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Trades Capital TradesCapital Dishonest people, liars, bad faith Glasgow G1, UK Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Brokerage Companies: Trades Capital Internet

46, Report #1320031

Aug 08 2016
Richmond Capital Group Viceroy Capital Jonathan Braun Richmond Capital Group New York New York insert from zeke faux article Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group New York, New York

Aug 08 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Lynda CarterSales. Mr FloresOrlando Recio Took my money for a vacation and a free cruise certificate that is not for a free cruise as promised Dont know Internet Author: LArgo, Florida Resorts: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

Aug 08 2016
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please see previous response Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Financial Services: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. MORRISTOWN, Tennessee

Aug 08 2016
Matrix Capital LLC NickMitsakos Matrix Long Short Equity Fund Fund NOT SEC Regulated , without ability to back Track Record shown to Investors. San Francisco California Matrix Long Short Equity Fund Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: Matrix Capital LLC NickMitsakos San Francisco, California

Aug 07 2016
Capital Lighting; 1800Lighting.com Refund Policy is suspect! Internet Author: Lead, South Dakota Lighting Stores: Capital Lighting Internet