VERSA TALK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: versa talk
There may be more specific results for "versa talk"
For more specific results for "versa talk"
Showing 26-50 of 3,344 Found Reports For more specific results for "versa talk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 23 2017
Vine Vera, Refaeli, Sagi I was duped by the salesmen from Vine Vera. . They mesmerized me with talk, pressure,shuffling bags switched products after purchase Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Skin Care: Vine Vera Bakersfield, California

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida

31, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 13 2017
SIGNARAMA BRAMPTON they will scam you and talk sh** about the clients I know because I was an intern there Brampton Ontario TRUTH Author: Alabama Sign Shops: SIGNARAMA BRAMPTON Brampton, Ontario

Apr 12 2017
Global tel link Correctional services for inmate calls kids can't talk to their daddy Internet Nationwide Author: Biglerville, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Global tel link Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Tracfone Told me I had 238 minutes to transfer to my new phone, ended up with zero, worst: they call me a liar miami Florida Janet, good day to you too... Author: port orange, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami , Florida

Apr 12 2017
Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Author: Port Angeles, Washington Telephones: Straight talk Internet

Apr 10 2017
I order two face products from the internet that said just pay shipping. No trail date or talk of later charges or needind to cancel.  California and Nevada Author: ANGOLA, Indiana Internet Fraud: Wonair Vital Skin Care California

Apr 04 2017
Daily discounts plus The company takes money before it is due. But when you call them, omg, the customer service people on the phone, are unreal. They talk like the are chewing a bunch of gum. Then they say dont worry about your money we will put it back. Like its no big deal, they talk like crappie to you, like they are talking s*** on the street. Ohio Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Daily discounts plus Internet

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

41, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

Mar 13 2017
Gap Claims insurance Run around,talk to in a demeaning manner, told me I need to use common sense, that a 80 or 90 year old knows houston Texas Yep Author: Lubbock, Texas Auto Warranty: Gap Claims insurance houston, Texas

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida If there is no debt... Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Parisian Glow Agreed to a free trial of the face cream and eye lifting serum. All I had to do was pay for shipping. About 2 weeks later I found a charge to my bank for $89.92 and $84.95. Never at anytime did I agree to these charges. Called and had to talk with 3 different people before they said they would refund my money. Still not sure if I will ever see my money again. This company needs to be stopped before they rip off someone else. A class action suit should be filed against this company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Brookfield , Wisconsin Internet Marketing Companies: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Coal Glow they will not honor a money back guarantee for I was 5 days late of the deadline, the product does not work and I want a refund. It was a trial that I ordered and was billed for the complete product which they said they shipped to me and no matter what the date was that I received it or the bill did not matter. Supervisor would not talk to me. Very disappointed in product and customer service. What everyone to stop buying from them. Internet Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Coal Glow Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Lm connexions (michael strawbridge) Talk n win, rm connexion, blow vapor Ripped me off fruad, swindlers Phelan California Author: Phelan, California Computer Marketing Companies: Lm connexions (michael strawbridge) Phelan , California

Mar 01 2017
Snappy Electric Lie about code to get more money out of me. Marietta Georgia Why not talk about electrical code? Author: Marietta, Georgia Electrical Services: Snappy Electric Marietta, Georgia

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Versacheck Versa Check Presto VersaCheck is a scam DO NOT USE! Internet Author: Alabama Software: Versacheck Internet