Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

versa talk

Showing 26-50 of 3,296 Found Reports For more specific results for "versa talk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 21 2016
Wanelo Wanelo.com Took my money charged for tax and shipping but never shipped product. Can't talk to human only get auto response to wait 48 hours and check for update. Been almost a month. No product and no refund and no answer to last 5 emails I have sent one daily Internet Author: Mineral wells, Texas Clothing Stores: Wanelo Internet

Dec 20 2016
San Francisco Housing Authority I had been upset they are so disrespectful talk to me and poor customer service and Assistant Manager James is so make me upset offended by using me NSF fee but I stop the check actually since talk back to me I getting real piss off The City Halls and Gov Don't apply Housing talk back to you and watch ... SFHA Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Property Management: San Francisco Housing Authority Internet

Dec 19 2016
Saunders law group I hire this company to help me with my wrongful eviction that happened in oct 2016 i talk to ramon Sevilla from nov 4 2016 to dec 16 2016 this people are a bunch a lairs, Corona Nationwide Author: glendale, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Saunders law group Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

30, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Dec 02 2016
Conslines Ordered phone minutes to talk to a friend incarcerated.. Internet Internet Contact us Author: Cottonwood, California Telephone Companies: Conslines Internet

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Scammed with fast talk Lasvegas Nevada Author: St Simons island , Georgia Door to Door Sales: Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Las., Navada

Nov 20 2016
Blog Talk Radio Took my money for a weekly hourly show and then set up my account sothe hour long prerecorded show would not load or play. Internet
Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Media Outlets: Blog Talk Radio Internet

Nov 11 2016
JD Byryder They lied about the car and the service, then they lied about the payments. Salt Lake City Utah Oh poor baby... Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Auto Dealers: JD Byryder Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 31 2016
SmartPay/Quality One Straight talk Smartpay and Quality One Scam artists/ theives. Internet
Author: South Carolina, South Carolina tempdir: SmartPay/Quality One Internet

Oct 27 2016
nextalarm.com www.nextalarm.com,www.nextalarm.com/var be aware dealers , they haven't pay commision on the var for more than 3 month and refuse to let us talk to any body in finance , just lies we are getting lie after lie Nationwide Author: MIAMI, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: nextalarm.com Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Ashley hawthorne is responsible for her own actions so her sorry family needs to stop trying to avenge her for the lies her and chaz told them about me i'm the victim not her Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
Wow Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 09 2016
dietnutritiontoday.com COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: dietnutritiontoday.com Internet

47, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Joe ricci good and had been checked out before all this out when I had to take my car in for a recall at the Chrysler dealer in east point and also by 5 star auto sales. I then called Joe ricci and spoke to the manager he's name Basel he told me he would talk to Andrew ricci and get back with me. Clinton twp Michigan Author: Harrison twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Joe ricci Clinton twp, Michigan

Oct 05 2016
Kimberly Orange-Lay Sold me a Yorkie puppy for 2250.00 and he got sick within a week. 2 vet bills later for over 1300.00 I returned him to KY and she said she would vet him, cause the vets in pittsburgh, PA were stupid, and he died while in heel care. Then she told me she was going to replace him, and when I finally pushed to get a replacement puppy she became abusive and has refused to talk to me to work this out. Lebanon KENTUCKY
And she thinks she won Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Kimberly Orange-Lay KENTUCKY

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia