Your Search | versatalk
Approximately 56 Reports Found

May 23 2005
Versatalk Wrote a check to my checking account, without my authorization. I had cancelled my account with Freedom Gold, unaware they gave away my information. Ripoff Tampa Florida Author: Greenwood Lake, New York Corrupt Companies: Versatalk Tampa, Florida

May 21 2005
Versatalk ripoff fraudulent billing St. Petersburg Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: fredericksburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Versatalk St. Petersburg, Florida

May 20 2005
Versatalk Freedomgold ripoff Has been takeing money from my account since Jan.2005 I never authorized this, I told them I didn't want this Tampa Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: O Brien, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Versatalk Freedomgold Tampa, Florida

May 13 2005
Versatalk ripoff St Petersburg Florida Author: N Highlands, California Corrupt Companies: Versatalk St Petersburg, Fla, Florida

May 11 2005
VersaTalk ripoff, check written to VersaTalk, Account Overdrawn Manchester New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Corrupt Companies: VersaTalk Manchester, New Hampshire

May 04 2005
Versatalk Freedomgold unauthorized funds taken from my checking from Versatalk Tampa Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account Author: lemoyne, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Versatalk Freedomgold Tampa, Florida

Apr 29 2005
Versatalk fraudulent billing, rip-off Tampa Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Corrupt Companies: Versatalk Tampa, Florida

Apr 27 2005
VersaTalk ripoff out of my bank account without authorization Tampa Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: lake elsinore, California Corrupt Companies: VersaTalk Nationwide

Apr 27 2005
VersaTalk ripoff Tampa Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: VersaTalk Tampa, Florida

Apr 26 2005
VersaTalk Thiefs Ripoff St. Petersburg Florida Author: York Haven, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: VersaTalk St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 21 2005
Versatalk ripoff Tampa Florida Author: huntsville, Alabama Telephone Companies: Versatalk Tampa, Florida

Mar 31 2005
Versatalk Marketing unauthorized removal of funds from my bank account Tampa Florida Author: priest river, Idaho Travel Services: Versatalk Marketing Tampa, Florida

Mar 28 2005
Versatalk ripoff frauds scam artists Unknown Author: Newark, Delaware Telemarketers: Versatalk Nationwide

Mar 22 2005
Versatalk ripoff versatalk deducted sum of money from my account without my knowledge or consent. I don't know how they got my acct no Bank was notified and affidavit signed. Tampa Florida Author: Masury, Ohio Telemarketers: Versatalk Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2005
Versatalk - Teleflex - Vac Pack Travel Agent ripoff! won't cancel trial offers or refund your money Holiday Florida Author: houston, Texas Travel Agencies: Versatalk - Teleflex - Vac Pack Travel Agent Holiday, Florida

Mar 09 2005
INTOUCH, VERSATALK ripoff TAMPA Florida Author: SEBASTIAN, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: INTOUCHLD, VERSATALK TAMPA, Florida

Feb 14 2005
Guardian Marketing Versatalk Premier Processing ripoff Champlain New York Author: Brunswick, Maine Credit & Debt Services: Guardian Marketing Versatalk Premier Processing Champlain, New York

Feb 14 2005
VERSATALK ripoff! I want my money back and I want to know exactly how they got my checking account number. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: cresson, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: VERSATALK Nationwide

Feb 11 2005
Versatalk Marketing ripoff took money out of our account without getting approval. we have a phone package that includes everything unlimited Kershaw Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: carpentersville, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Versatalk Marketing Kershaw, Florida

Jan 25 2005
Versatalk Marketing; Unlimited Long Distance, ripoff Here is what I found out Tampa Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Versatalk Marketing Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2005
Freedom Gold, Versatalk Guardian Marketing ripoff unauthorized charges fraud access to my info without my knowledge Tampa Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Hickory, North Carolina Telemarketers: Freedom Gold, Versatalk Guardian Marketing Hickory, North Carolina

Jan 17 2005
VERSATALK RIPOFF & FRAUDULENT St. Petersburg Florida Author: union, South Carolina Telemarketers: Versatalk St. Petersburg, Florida

Jan 11 2005
Versatalk - Marketing Inc. ripoff Versatalk stole than lied. Removed money from checking account. Lied about cancelling transaction I did not authorize and billed again. Tampa, Tampa Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Hopkins, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Versatalk Tampa, Florida

Dec 28 2004
Travel Agency Network - Paridise Vacations - Versatalk Marketing ripoff took my money and ran scam fraudulant Company Telemarketer Scam Makes me sick Largo, Tampa, And St. Petersburg Florida Author: Ellijay, Georgia Travel Agencies: Travel Agency Network Or Paridise Vacations Or Versatalk Marketing,Inc. Nationwide

Dec 16 2004
Versatalk ripoff took money from my account I did not authorize who are they and how did they get my account information Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Telemarketers: Versatalk Internet

flash