VESTA AT T PORTLAND OR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vesta at t portland or
There may be more specific results for "vesta at t portland or "
For more specific results for "vesta at t portland or "
Showing 1-25 of 265,002 Found Reports For more specific results for "vesta at t portland or "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Notaliberal.com Cdh2a.com intentionally & willfully committed fraud, and stole money from me! Houston area Texas
Author: Vancouver, Washington Attorneys General: Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Houston area, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
William T. Di Ciurcio,II He continues with his deceptive practices Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: William T. Di Ciurcio,II Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
Latest Fashions Luxury Fashions?MYFAVSHP...?MYSUPERSTR...? Kept sending watches, Jewely after twice+ asked that my account be cancelled and then charging each time they sent an item. Porlian, OR....Silver City, MN .... and Florida Oregon Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Latest Fashions Porlian, Oregon

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Arizonabunkbeds.com Makes promises, refuses to let you cancel or order and lies about timelines Grandby CO, and Tuscon AZ Internet Colorado and Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
T-Mobile Deceptive Sales Practices Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Avoid at all costs Arizona Internet Author: Staten island, New York Eye Care: Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Internet

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Listing Extension / Not dually executed Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Yoins They charged for back ordered items that were never shipped. They will not respond to my emails requesting to return items or cancel and be refunded for the back order. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Clothing Stores: Yoins Internet

Oct 17 2017
Arcticold Refrigeration NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT OR REFUND Renauds Mills New Brunswick Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Arcticold Refrigeration Renauds Mills, New Brunswick

Oct 17 2017
Intergrity Merchant Network, John Carver, Jim Gifford they did not do anything, would not return phone calls or emails sent to them . All phone number were disconnected Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Intergrity Merchant Network Internet

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
Alien fresh jerky Martin Ramallo The alien fresh jerky does not answer their phone at all! You receive a recording every time instructing the customer to leave a message which I did several time I called and alien fesh jerky does not respond at all every time! I emailed alien fresh jerky customer department several times with no response at all! Baker California Internet Author: Fontana, California Food Vendors: Alien fresh jerky Internet

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 17 2017
ubreakifix The tech at this location has literally destroyed the integrity of my PC. Brooksville Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ubreakifix Brooksville, Florida

crepslocker, crepslocker.com counterfeit + fake merchandise UK Internet
Author: Bath, Other Work at Home Business: crepslocker Internet

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan