shift

Your Search | vesta at t portland or

Jul 10 2014
Pacific Audit Solutions PAS Parking ticket issued for DISABLED vehicle with state disability sticker displayed and Pass issued by apartment complex Portland Oregon Author: Brush Prairie, Washington Handicap Parking: Pacific Audit Solutions Portland, Oregon

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile Stole five perfectly good iPhones from me Edmond Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Edmond, Oklahoma

Jul 09 2014
Global Vitamax Vitamax, Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia, VitamaxGarcinia, JRM Marketing Solutions, Globaltek Distribution Services Extorted $89.95 for undisclosed reoccurring purchase following free sample. No indication this was a subscription when sample was ordered or that there was a 14day time limit to cancel. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Global Vitamax Internet

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Will not return $30. extra in account when all is prepaid until June 1st, 2014 Internet Nationwide Author: Adelanto, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Sedgwick CMS Sedgwick Causes Delay in FMLA Process, Denies Claim for UNTIMELY SUBMISSION, Costs AT&T Worker His Job, Over Bronchitis Contracted on the Job! Tulsa, OK (DBA AT&T FMLA OPERATONS) Nationwide Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Sedgwick CMS Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Viva Terra ,www.vivaterra.com, Refusal to honor Gift Certificates after a change in ownership of the company. Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Viva Terra Internet

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile paying for services you are not receiving - I was Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Telephone Companies: T Mobile Internet

Jul 09 2014
Sam McCoy Crisis Education LLC 4-ft Garden = 4 Tons of S**t Austin Texas Author: Brunswick, Maine Nurseries: Sam McCoy Austin, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Sanchez Drywall Margarito Sanchez Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond San Antonio Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Sanchez Drywall San Antonio, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Marquez Construction & Roofing aka Alfonso Marquez Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Grand Prairie Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Marquez Construction & Roofing Grand Prairie , Texas

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Omar Encarnacion Director of Partner Development at Verecloud, Inc. in the Greater Los Angeles Area he works in Telecommunications his Previous employers Telepacific, CenturyLink Business, AT&T DEADBEAT Scumbag Greater Los Angeles Area California Author: Gilroy, California Unusual Rip-Off: Omar Encarnacion Fremont, California

Jul 08 2014
Vesta Boost Prepaid Charge on my new credit card md Internet Author: Minessota, Maryland Credit Services: Vesta Boost Prepaid Internet

Jul 08 2014
at&t False advertising Nationwide Nationwide Author: casa grande, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
at&t At&t charging, for paying your telephone bill over the telephone orlando Fl Author: orlando, Florida Telephones: at&t Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Amcor Group USA Amcor PVM 12000E Portable Air Conditioner Caved in the plaster of my ceiling and nearly set my son's bedroom on fire Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Amcor Group USA Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
SlimPult Charged $49,95 to my bank account Internet Author: portland, Maine Financial Services: SlimPult Internet

Jul 08 2014
Majel T. Pelecio majel t pelecio jel jelan yamz liar cheater Canduman Cebu Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Ex- Girlfriends: Majel T. Pelecio Internet

Jul 07 2014
Los Angeles Parking Bureau I was Issued a parking violation for a car I did not own. Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Government Services: Los Angeles Parking Bureau Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Neustar Only company that gives wrong caller IDs per T-Mobile San Francisco Nationwide Author: Alabama Telephone Answering Services: Neustar Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
fox management inc All enplyees that lied to me ,kallie linda owner of said property and teresa rossie wont gove me my deposit back and tring to charge me for late fees when they had last month deposit ,moved out for family emergency sept 17. 2013. still waiting for deposit ,caused me enough stress to lose 11 lbs since oct 2013.,i think i should get all or double back .charged me for time after i moved out, sent me bad check told not to cash message on phone .nov2013 they tried to get ahold of me and then in jan 2014 kallie emailed me and wanted my address for the hundred time still no deposit check.they did good job of ignoring me and charging me for a po box key they wanted me to spend 40.00 on. i never had mail delivered to box 38 so i had my mail sent to my ex husband in banks or.im tired and disabled and want my money back and dont want to be ripped off...still waiting...i am living with a broken water pipe , i cant fix have no money to fix because my deposit was never going to be given to me portland Oregon Author: redmond , Oregon Landlords: fox management inc portland, Oregon

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama