Your Search | vesta at t portland or

Dec 02 2016
Buy Squad Deceptive Sales & Pricing Information Beaverton, OR Internet Author: Georgia TVs & VCRs: Buy Squad Internet

Dec 02 2016
Sherry T False information, not following through, hiding information Ewa Beach Internet Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sherry T Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lianyine Skirtlove Lianyine Shoes They sold us uggs, shoes that they claimed were real but was fake and poor quality China or germany don't know Internet Author: Laholm, Wyoming Clothing Stores: Lianyine Skirtlove Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
American Home Shield Not Worth the Time or Expense Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
Guardian Protection Products Jeromes Opps Proof plan If your pet messes on your furniture don't attempt to clean it or you will void your warranty Hickory Nationwide Maybe.... Author: Fullerton, California Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Petland We bought a Pug in Sept. at the Robinson Township Pet Land. The dog cost $2500. We were told at time of purchase that the dog needed nasal surgery. We were told at the time we spayed the dog to get this procedure done and bring back the receipt to the Petland in Robinson for Re-imbursement.  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Dec 01 2016
homeadvisor Wouldn't use your company or recommend your company to anyone, This company is a frustration to disconnect from! Charged me for non existing leads and then when I Email their agent they did not remove those charges from the invoice,  Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: homeadvisor Internet

Dec 01 2016
Strano Rental & Realty Strano, Strano & Associates DON'T RENT or ALLOW TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY Belleville Illinois Author: O'Fallon, Illinois Property Management: Strano Rental & Realty IL

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 30 2016
Squarefruit Labs Chico Weber Chico Weber Will take your money and not deliver product or refund. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Manufacturers: Squarefruit Labs Chico Weber St. Louis, Missouri

Nov 30 2016
Wills Printing Supplies promised at home job gift wrapping parcels and then reshipping them owe 3150.00 Elizabeth Town New Jersey Author: mountcarmel, Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: Wills Printing Supplies Elizabeth Town , New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Global Floor Designs Mathew HuntMathew T. Hunt A complete Amateur Shoddy Hardwood Floor Install El Dorado Hills California Truth Serum Author: Fair Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Global Floor Designs El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
T mobile Told me all kinds of stuff Nationwide Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Charles Freeman, Freeman Custom Homes, CJF Construction, CJF Construction Management took money for contracted work, with no intent or ability to do the work. has cost dozens of homeowners nearly $500,000 in lost work, incomplete construction Indianapolis, Carmel Indiana, Westfield Indiana Author: westfield, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Charles Freeman Westfield, Indiana

Nov 30 2016
Fuel rewards network FRN Fuel rewards Lost at the pump Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Convenience Stores: Fuel rewards network Jacksonville, Florida