Your Search | vesta at t portland or

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 28 2016
Mac Cleaner Fastspring, or Kayako Billed for a product not ordered, tried bait and switch Santa Barbara California Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Fraud: Mac Cleaner Santa Barbara, California

Apr 28 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

29, Report #1302014

Apr 28 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Three Nights “Customers first… Always.”  sets itself apart from the rest by providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic & international destinations. Take Two Nights has received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when dealing with member businesses. Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction so that consumers can feel safe, confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Cruises: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Tallevast , Florida

Apr 28 2016
invicta watch group This company is the worst. I purchased a Reserve Generation II strap watch over a year ago. I realized that the luminecent properties were not working. I sent the watch back to the Hollywood FL headquarters (at my cost both ways)and in turn they sent it b uncooperative unprofessional uninformed of their polices not customer oriented..all around bad customer service hollywood Florida Author: new york, New York On-Line Stores: invicta watch group hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Turbo Tax Turbo Tax Analysis, Advice & or Bundle They give NO advice when you call Turbo Tax because you will never talk to a tax consultant. Unknown Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Turbo Tax Internet

Apr 27 2016
WritersLife.org & Ty Cohen Deceptive continuity (monthly billing) program Internet Author: Irving, Texas Work at Home: WritersLife.org Internet

Apr 27 2016
Specialty auto finders Elite Auto I had bought a 2006 Toyota Prius,  Phoenix Arizona Heads Or Tails Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Specialty auto finders Phoenix , Arizona

Apr 27 2016
Inventel (As Seen On TV) Dash Cam Pro Will not ship my order or issue a refund even though I paid to insure the order. Internet
Author: Lansing, Michigan Cameras & Video: Inventel (As Seen On TV) Internet

Apr 27 2016
David Houston Salon David Houston If you want your hair ruined or a horrible haircut, use this salon Shelby Twp Michigan Author: Shelby Twp, Michigan Hair Salons: David Houston Salon Shelby Twp, Michigan

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Right Choice Pools & Spas ia a family business dedicated to customer satisfaction. Right Choice Pools strives to be 100% transparent with clients, offering very detailed proposal specifications as well as matching contracts to make sure the customer knows exactly what included in their custom pool. Right Choice Pools strongly feels an educated customer is the key factor to making a smart decision. Right Choice Pools always gives clients a copy of the purchase agreement at the very 1st appointment in order to give clients the time they need to review & prepare any questions that may arise.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida Swimming Pool Contractor’s License, custom pool builder, building residental swimming pools & remodels both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas has over 15 years combined experience in the swimming pool industry & over 50 years of experience in the constructio Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 27 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

39, Report #1302024

Apr 27 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc. committed to customer satisfaction. Since 2003 Beyond Breakeven consistently delivered on that commitment therefore earning a Better Business Bureau, (BBB) A+ Accredited business rating. Additionally, the company has received a positive rating due to their commitment to the Ripoff Report Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Commerical Lending Firm: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Wood Residential Gateway Lakes Non Renewal Lease-Rent Increase of $300/month or Get Out Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Landlords: Wood Residential Sarasota , Florida

Apr 27 2016
Five Seasons Wine Company Vinesse The Company Basically Stole From Me - They took money from my account without my knowledge or permission Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Five Seasons Wine Company Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Exteriors by Maria Maria RussoMaria LuttrellMaria Rosa Was hired by Maria to paint a TJS Plumming building. She refused to pay me so I took her to small claims court and won because she didn't show up. She owes me over 500.00. She is a fraud and a cheat. Never work for her or have work done by her. Her and her crew drink and do drugs on site. Very dangerous. Jamestown New York Author: Jamestown , New York Better Business Bureau: Exteriors by Maria Jamestown , New York

Apr 27 2016
Covina Hobby Shop, Covina Hobby, Ed's Covina Hobby Shop They will sell you the wrong parts just to make a sale and not exchange or return anything, Covina California Author: West Covina, California Hobby Shops: Covina Hobby Shop Covina, California

Apr 27 2016
Adult Friend Finder AFF Unsubscribed then was hit with icebreakers, renewed then nothing. Had the account for over a year no icebreakers until I was a free account again. They are running bots or fake accounts. Customer service said it was a concidence. Internet Author: Cameron Park, California Adult Web Site: Adult Friend Finder Internet

Apr 27 2016
Student Loan Relief Department Manhattan Beach Venture, LLC I was contacted by a rep from The Student Loan Relief Department and was caught at a depressing time in my life. Eagle Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Trade Schools: Student Loan Relief Department Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Xavier James Xavier Brand Swindler, Unlicensed, Unskilled, Lier Wildomar CA or PA Internet
Author: California Builders & Contractors: Xavier James Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

48, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

49, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Misunderstanding Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

50, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia