Mississippi

Your Search | video computer store

1, Report #819499

Aug 29 2014
Patricia Deegan Patti Deegan, Tim Deegan, Timothy Deegan, Sara Deegan Sarah Deegan Caught ON VIDEO sneaking into my rented bedroom SEVERAL TIMES, and RIFLING THROUGH ALL MY BELONGINGS ! Oak Park, California Author: Tarzana, California Landlords: Patricia Deegan

Aug 29 2014
Public Storage - Manager Eldon Lose your keys, oops a simple mistake unless its at a Public Storage. We have two choices: 1) wait two weeks to maybe get a district manager to cut the locks, if he shows. However, we must sign a form. Manager Eldon has no clue how to use a computer to send e-forms, must be done in person. What if you don't live in area or state. Eldon doesn't care, he said, get your own locksmith. Seriously, thanks or 2) As Captain Obvious said get a lock smith. Lesson learned to not use Public Storage since they love to kill trees and be a paper form company and to ask a storage company who supplies the built in lock (not a typical master lock like most) what happens if key is lost in move process. Phoenix Arizona Author: Anthem, Arizona Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 29 2014
Reload Network 248-392-7766 Reload_247 CON MAN Mike Makes Bogus Promises To Flip Your Cash Is a 10000% SCAM & RIP OFF! Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Computer Fraud: Reload Network 248-392-7766 Internet

Aug 29 2014
Mediakin Free service, but trial membership automatically renews as a monthly Premium membership unless cancelled before the trial expires Internet Author: Hoofddorp, Alabama Computer Software: Antony Hibbert Internet

Aug 29 2014
gopexo.com Replica Chanel Handbags,Replica Chanel Jewelry and Replica Chanel Watches This website : is fraudulent, a cheat Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Computer Mail Order: gopexo.com Internet

Aug 29 2014
Wal Mart site to store is the WORST way to buy exasperating, lack of communication, unnecessary, right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Kitchens: Wal Mart site to store Internet

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
A&G Networks A&G Networks International IT SCAM - TECH SCAM - TECHNICIAN SCAM Maiami Beach Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Help Desk: A&G Networks Maiami Beach, Florida

SolidGear SolidGear USA Deceived me on the purchase price. Internet
Author: La Jolla, California Computer Manufactures: SolidGear Internet

Aug 28 2014
HDProjectorworld.com Big SCAM Don't buy from this company RICHMOND BC Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Cameras & Video: HDProjectorworld.com RICHMOND, BC, Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Pat Rader Ordered and paid for DVD on August 12, 2014. Still have not received it. Internet Author: Camillus, New York Video Stores: Pat Rader Internet

Aug 28 2014
reimageplus.com add promises 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee Internet Author: Southern, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: reimageplus.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
PC HELP STATION ripped me off for $250.00 unknown Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Computer Fraud: PC HELP STATION Internet

Aug 28 2014
Imperial Automotive Imperial Auto ServicesImperial Services Please do not buy from this company with the address 602-B East Chatham St Cary North Carolina 27511. They are sending out wrong equipment to get your money.They sent me out an invalid equipment. I had to take my car to the Dealer and they advise me that the equipment could not be program even though it look brand new. I called them and they phone was disconnected. When I finally got in contact with them they refused to give my money even though I had proof from the dealer that they equipped was not accurate. Please do not buy from this company. Please do not buy from this company. Cary North Carolina Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Computer Programmers: Imperial Automotive Cary , North Carolina

Aug 28 2014
Unlimited Game Store Scam, stealing very appears realistic Internet Author: mill creek, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Unlimited Game Store Internet

Aug 28 2014
Justin Van Hout Post Production Sound Designer Scam from Craigslist Los Angeles CA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Video & Film Production: Justin Van Hout Internet

Aug 27 2014
Tech Fix USA PC smart support Former employee! Nothing but FRAUD Delray beach Internet Author: Delray beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Computer Fraud: Tech Fix USA Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Panasonic  WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER? MAYBE. McAllen Texas Author: Glendale, California Cameras & Video: Panasonic McAllen, Texas

Aug 27 2014
All Time Tech Support Claiming to be Windows Support to Gain Access to Your Computer - Or to Sell Un-needed Services Lubbock Texas Author: Florida, New York Internet Fraud: All Time Tech Support Lubbock, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Richard Sequin- First Line Nutrition aka Reflex Nutrition I was in the area at beauty salon when I noticed this store a few doors down . Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Richard Sequin Edmonton, Alberta

Aug 27 2014
Govdeals.com Liquidation.comGovliquidation.comnetworkintl.comgo-dove.comliquidityservicesinc.comtruckcenter.com Govdeals is selling counterfeit items and they know it Alabama Author: Savannah, Georgia Cameras & Video: Govdeals.com Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Family Dollar Store #3690 Bad Management with extreme employee turnover. Leavenworth Kansas
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Store #3690 Leavenworth, Kansas

Aug 26 2014
Ashampoo WinOptimizer Ashampoo WinOtimizer Deleted EVERY FILE ON MY COMPUTER! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Software: Ashampoo WinOptimizwe Internet

Aug 26 2014
Spikedcollardogs on ebay Keepin Kool ebay store name No support/customer service, selling a product with unresponsive warranty Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: Spikedcollardogs on ebay Internet