VIDEO COMPUTER STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: video computer store
There may be more specific results for "video computer store"
For more specific results for "video computer store"
Showing 26-50 of 48,645 Found Reports For more specific results for "video computer store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
OneGreatFamily took 2 payments from my checking account of 29.95 on 7-19-2017 UT, Utah Author: Dailey, West Virginia Computer Fraud: OneGreatFamily Internet

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 21 2017
XpertSolutions Apparent tech scam Bellflower California Author: Montclair, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: XpertSolutions Bellflower, California

Jul 21 2017
People Smart people smart steals money from you Internet Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Computer Fraud: People Smart Internet

Jul 21 2017
Studio Hoppe GmBH River Combat virtual goods Game AlphaWars Selling alpha-state immature software, virtual currency vanished, no refund, no response Wollerau Switzerland Author: Berlin, Other Computer Software: Studio Hoppe GmBH Internet

Jul 21 2017
DecisionOne Decision One - Epson Repair Company - A $4600 REPAIR AND STILL DOESN'T WORK DEVON, PA, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: DecisionOne Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster Unfair treament of employees, does not operate as a Christian store..question the charitable nature of this store Lancaster pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster

Jul 20 2017
Software Empire nine Downloaded Office 2010, Received invalid key per MSF error,bank notified, holding pmt Mint Hill North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Software: Software Empire North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Glitter and glam store Ordered a waist trainer April 3, 2017, never received Merrillville IN
Author: Odessa, Texas Weightloss Programs: Glitter and glam store

Jul 20 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates, Sherm Oaks, California 91423 Internet Author: Logan, Utah Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
Cervion Systems, Inc Will not refund non functional equipement Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Cervion Systems, Inc Wayne , Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
Viddyoze Wished I never did business with this company Internet  Author: Pasadena, California Video & Film Production: Viddyoze Internet

Jul 20 2017
Custom Frame Solutions NO Response Customer Service, not sure if company even exists, complete scam Reston Virginia (Filed in UPS Store) Internet Author: Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Custom Frame Solutions Internet

Jul 20 2017
michelle nichols owner/bookkeeper Las Vegas Nevada Author: gaylord, Kansas Computer Service & Repair: michelle nichols Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 20 2017
Actual Tests Purposely removed receipt and claims I did not pay Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Computer Training & Education: Actual Tests Internet

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
KiPo Sold me a an unauthorized copy of Quick Books using registrations codes already in use. Internet
Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Computer Software: KiPo Internet

Jul 19 2017
1958 When I opened up my computer ,a message came on and said to call Microsoft ,that my computer had been breach and that some was in all my accounts . That they were taking over my identity .If I did'nt call then Microsoft would be forced to shut down my computer for my protection Danville IN Author: Danville, Indiana Computer Fraud: LivePC Experts 247 Internet

Jul 18 2017
Barrister Global Services Doesn't pay technicians, levies erroneous charges to technicians Hammond Louisiana Author: Indiana Computer Fraud: Barrister Global Services Hammond, Louisiana

Jul 18 2017
Ubisoft I got banned for cheating when I did not cheat San Francisco California Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Computer Software: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. provides exceptional support to its members no matter their level of Amazon experience.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Sellers Playbook approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Con Artists: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet