Your Search | video computer store

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Best Buy Charge $30 for free anti virus software when buying chromebook San Carlos California Author: San Carlos, California Computer Software: Bestbuy San Carlos, California

Oct 21 2016
eRealty Blast Austin Advertising Etcetera They over email lists that are very old --- 10 years or older....SCAM Austin Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: eRealty Blast Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
02:49 PM Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Inc dedicated to total customer satisfaction. pledges to take care of you as a customer *UPDATE: pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
OnRevenue Hires Criminals Beware!!!! Author: East Northport, New York Computer Software: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. experience running thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple Palo Alto, California

Oct 20 2016
12:57 PM stole money from me on a regular basis. The Website is fraudulent. Internet Author: Phx , Arizona Computer Fraud: Internet

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
closet works iam not able to understand this question Guilderland New York Author: Guilderland, New York Computer Help Desk: Closet Works Guilderland, New York

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois What Have You Bought Online Recently? Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc

Oct 19 2016
Dwyrin wyrin's match against Crazy Stone Deep Learning was rigged, he is a proven liar and a cheat Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Dwyrin Internet

Oct 19 2016
Aimersoft Did not honor their refund policy Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Computer Software: Aimersoft Internet

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Dan Sheldon - Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Fraudulent aviation parts operation Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Fraud: Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Wang Gang Shanghai emallofworldfashionshopol ordered tops sent sunglasses Ray Bans fake I'm sure, don't want them returned, no response re real order Shang Hai Internet Author: Orillia, Alabama Computer Fraud: Wang Gang Shanghai Internet

Oct 18 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Advanced Tech Support Author: Torrance, California Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Support | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 18 2016
ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA PA ECS*ECIGSHOP 877-5277565 I took online survey for Cable one internet, and sending me Vaporizer kit for doing the survey. I completed survey, promised me to pay $3.95 for a $139 vapor kit, Electronic cigarette. Online survey for CABLE One i completed survey, and told me i had complete survey. I payed $3.95 for the product that was list for $139.99 took money from my account for additional $99.99 n/a Internet Author: new york, New York Computer Marketing Companies: ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA Internet

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
family fitnes centers fit zone for women They say on promotions it is no contract . You only pay per month . . Than they put something else on the computer wyoming Michigan Author: wyoming , Michigan Tanning Salons: family fitnes centers wyoming , Michigan

Oct 17 2016
ComTech Services, Inc. Slow Pay it's Techs Slow pay invoices to it's techs in Dallas and Fort Worth Germantown Maryland Author: Springtown, Texas Computer Service & Repair: ComTech Services, Inc. Germantown, Maryland