Your Search | video computer store

Jun 22 2016
www.digitaloutlets.net Sells third party products under false brand names Internet Author: Chico, California Cameras & Video: www.digitaloutlets.net Internet

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 22 2016
hottperfume.com They take internet orders for perfume and dont deliver. Internet Author: Franklin, Tennessee Computer Mail Order: hottperfume.com Internet

30, Report #819499

Jun 22 2016
Patricia Deegan Patti Deegan, Tim Deegan, Timothy Deegan,(((REDACTED))) Caught ON VIDEO sneaking into my rented bedroom SEVERAL TIMES, and RIFLING THROUGH ALL MY BELONGINGS ! Oak Park, California Here is THE Video Author: Tarzana, California Landlords: Patricia Deegan

Jun 22 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP HP 8610 RIPOFF / BLACK INK ONLY USES AS MUCH INK AS COLOR CORVALLIS OREGON Author: Lebanon, Oregon Computer Dealers: Hewlitt Packard Internet

Jun 21 2016
Geeks on Repair Unpaid for Services Rendered, Harassed when asking for payment, Leveraging another tech's debt against my payment. Internet Author: Anonymous, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Internet

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
BOOMTOWNROI Boomtown ROI, boomtownroi.com, boomtown real estate SCAM Internet Author: California Computer Marketing Companies: BOOMTOWNROI Internet

Jun 21 2016
NEWZIPS newzips.com, new zips SCAM Los angeles  California Nationwide Author: California Computer Marketing Companies: NEWZIPS Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Prosoft 3d password recovery prosoft3dpassword recovery 5.0 does not work as described Ontario, Canasa Ontario Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Computer Software: Prosoft 3d password recovery Ontario

Jun 21 2016
Thumbtack Marketing/ Sales generated leads not authentic I am paying for leads. No return. San Francisco Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Thumbtack Internet

Jun 21 2016
Force Business Consulting Asked for 10,000 to purchase office equipement Switzerland Internet Author: Sterling, Virginia Computer Manufactures: Force Business Consulting Internet

Jun 21 2016
Mcafee antivirus useless antivirus Santa Clara California My bad Author: Alabama Computer Software: Mcafee antivirus Santa Clara, California

Jun 21 2016
animoto, inc. animoto.com automatic annual billing without consumer authorization New York New York Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: animoto, inc. New York, New York

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Macsales.com OWC, Otherworldcomputing Return policy and warranty is restrictive... loyal customer very unhappy Woodstock Illinois Aura SSD Follow-Up Author: Mangilao, Ohio Computer Manufactures: Macsales.com Woodstock, Illinois

Jun 20 2016
Jonathan Thorpe Photography Jonathan Thorpe Signed up for Video Services and NEVER received them Springfield Virginia Author: Springfield, Virginia Photography: Jonathan Thorpe Photography Springfield, Virginia

Jun 20 2016
MDware.com New Wave SoftwareNew Wave INC.Salon Spa SoftwareMD Ware software Software for the Salon, Medi Spa or Medical Offices Brampton Ontario Internet
Author: Banff Alberta Canada, Alberta Computer Software: MDware.com Internet

Jun 20 2016
LIONSEA SMARTPCFIXER1 Unable after a one day notice to stop charge to account. Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: LIONSEA Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
PC Phonesoft us.shareit.com MyCommerce Share-it – a Digital River Service - www.mycommerce.com Share-it - Digital River GmbH. Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Purchased two instant keys for a pcphonesoft product via Share-It. A month later and numerous attempts at email communication, still no key info. Software is not useable without this information. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: PC Phonesoft Internet

Jun 19 2016
Microsoft Microsoft giving me problems! Seattle Washington Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

Jun 18 2016
Stripes Stripes® Convenience Store,sunoco Stripes Convenience Store Money Order Rip Off! Corpus Christi Texas Author: Austin, Texas Convenience Stores: Stripes Corpus Christi, Texas

Jun 18 2016
Palm Beach Group Social Secuity Rippff SCAM ONLINE for Seniors Scam Miami Flordia location TV STATION VIDEO REPORT ON THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM ADVERTISED ONLINE JUNE 2016+ online on many websites to scare seniors that they might loose extra $4000+ in benefits if you were born before 1969 a Palm Beach Group Social Secuity Rippff SCAM ONLINE for Seniors Scam Miami Flordia location TV STATION VIDEO REPORT ON THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM ADVERTISED ONLINE JUNE 2016+ online on many websites to scare seniors that they might loose extra $4000+ in benefits if you were born before 1969 Palm Beach, Florida Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Palm Beach Group Internet

Jun 18 2016
sellalaptop.com Shady business practices to email an offer for a used laptop, and then after you ship it to them, they say it was inspected and offer you 40-60% of the original Internet offerinternet offer Author: Marion, Iowa Computer Dealers: sellalaptop.com Internet