Your Search | video professor

Aug 29 2015
PC Professor Howard B. Stevens Inc. Fraudulent billing practices West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Computer Classes: PC Professor West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 29 2015
Christian Sass Seven Talents LLC Christian Sass is arrogant Bloomingdale Illinois
Author: Illinois Video & Film Production: Christian Sass Bloomingdale, Illinois

Aug 28 2015
Loving The Classics Loving The Classics is a Scam Author: sisters, Ohio Video Stores: Loving The Classics

Aug 28 2015
Nocturnal pictures Ripped me off by selling a bootleg, grainy, worst picture I've ever seen video for 20 bucks! Las vegas Nevada
Author: Angier, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Nocturnal pictures Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2015
Direct TV Took money out of my checking account illegally. Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Video Stores: Direct TV Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
F. Savage Films Scam Company Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Video & Film Production: F. Savage Films Internet

Aug 26 2015
HDProjectorWorld Non delivery, promised refund several times, promised delivery several times, unresponsive, liars RICHMOND BC Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: HDProjectorWorld RICHMOND, British Columbia

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
KL Photo & Electronic KIN TAN T Uses lies and deception to sell photographic products San Francisco California
Additional Information Author: Springfield, Oregon Cameras & Video: KL Photo & Electronic San Francisco, California

Aug 24 2015
AIMS/PVIC American Industrial Municipal ServicesPipeline Video Inspection Company Most abusive company and bosses I have ever worked for. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: AIMS/PVIC Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
American Camera Company America Camera Communication stopped after I paid. Nothing shipped - its been 3 weeks. California Internet Author: Ada, Michigan Cameras & Video: American Camera Company Internet

Aug 23 2015
Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management I've been in the entertainment business long enough to know better and still dealt with this clown! All he ever did was ask for money in aid of alleged placements for my music. This wasn't my first rodeo. I'm talking im the only rap artist that can say Jay z opened up for me IM in two motion films last one released by lionsgate films. I'm not advertising my brand or shooting for free portions. Just stating a little of my background and experience and I still believed this crumb bum. I have sent that man money for alleged placements for video games,commercials, movies, oh yeah his favorite scam reality show placements ! His name should have been the phantom he disappeared so much and only surfaced when he wanted to eat just like a great white shark Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Long island, New York Producers: Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
SOBE Electronics, They Intend to Rip You Off in Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Cameras & Video: SOBE Electronics Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 21 2015
FRY'S ELECTRONICS BUYERS BEWARE WHEN SHOPPING AT FRYS ELECTRONIC FOR THE ELECTRONIC ITEMS Fountain Valley, California SCAM FRYs Electronics Author: Garden Grove, California Cameras & Video: FRY'S ELECTRONICS Fountain Valley, California

Aug 19 2015
04:14 PM ripoff, not delivering product, emails to verify order, cancellation fee for non delivered items. online- california perhaps Internet Author: playa del rey, California Cameras & Video: Internet

Aug 19 2015
Satin Finish Concrete I paid $5,000 cash, (they don't take credit cards) to stain my master bedroom concrete floors. They didn't patch the concrete and all the numerous cracks are there. It looks awful. The company will not fix it or pay to have it fixed. The actual show a video of my floor our their FB page. It hightlights all the defects! I am now going to have to pay to have the entire floor tiled!!! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Planatation , Florida Home Improvements: Satin Finish Concrete Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 19 2015
Daxmart Ordered a camera on July 9, 2015 never recived the camera so I cancelled the order and requested a full refund.  London, England Internet Author: Stanley, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Daxmart Internet

Aug 18 2015
Mojo Video Marketing They sold software that did not work. Customer support was the worst I have ever experienced. Customer support would call me at 7:30pm to fix an issue, well after I left the office. Software crashed 4 times and when I asked for a refund they sent me through their skype customer service to speak with a specialist named Cinnamon. This has been the most unprofessional experience I've ever had and its insulting how they hide behind marketer of the year. It seems that they like the rebuttal more than providing a service they promised and satisfing customer service issues. Arizona Internet
Author: Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Mojo Video Marketing Internet

Aug 17 2015
Daxmart Bait & Switch Brooklyn New York Author: Aurora, Ohio Cameras & Video: Daxmart Brookland , New York

Aug 17 2015
Steven Belcher Con artist Washington DC DC Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Video & Film Production: Steven Belcher Internet

Aug 17 2015
OMG Multi-Media LLC Russell Cameron Kept deposit for a video to be made and never made the video! Lake Oswego Oregon
Author: Sebastian, Florida Video & Film Production: OMG Multi-Media LLC Portland, Oregon

Aug 16 2015
Maria Andros Maria Andros Buckley, Video Marketing Queen, Video Conversion, Refuses Refund on 30 Day Guarantee. La Jolla California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Maria Andros Internet

Aug 16 2015
illumo Event Never delivered the video for my wedding as stated in the contract and in our wedding agreement. Thailand Internet Author: Miami, Florida Video & Film Production: illumo event Internet

Aug 15 2015
06:06 AM Account banned without any reason, a Racist Attitude Internet Author: Internet Video Stores: Internet

Aug 14 2015
Premier Companies Premier Event ServicesDJ, Photo, Video, AV, Lighting Design poor communication, no follow up, no tying up loose ends Nationwide Author: Waldorf, Maryland DJ Services: Premier Companies Nationwide