Your Search | video universe preview

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe Did not deliver the products I ordered. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Wantagh, New York Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Alexandria, Louisiana

Jan 22 2017
Eivan's Photography & Video Inc Beware! Evian's photography Oak Lawn Internet Author: Canton, Massachusetts Photography: Eivan's Photography & Video Inc Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Emporium Took money from my bank account but no merchandise Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Video Stores: Emporium Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
The Singing Waiter Masters Gavin Burk Using Video Footage and Testimonials from Competitors Performances Misleading Clients Northampton Internet Author: San Clemente, California Wedding Services: The Singing Waiter Masters Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe Christmas presents never received, Total Ripoff!! Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 20 2017
REVITA YOUTH Ageless Eye Revitalizer saw video how this product worked didn't do my do diligence to see if it was a ripoff before ordering and got burnt Internet Author: MAITLAND, Florida Eye Care: REVITA YOUTH Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 18 2017
B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount They did not deliver the goods i ordered and not replying my emails since then. Internet Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Cameras & Video: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 16 2017
Power Sellers Digital Camera DO NOT USE- LIARS- CROOKED DEALINGS New York New York Author: Indio, California Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Camera Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
George Street Photo & Video Wedding Photographs Are A DISASTER! Nationwide Author: Issaquah, Washington Festivals & Event Services: George Street Photo & Video Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
LTS security systems/nvms7000 they leave you hanging, will not give support to the consumer various locations Internet Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cameras & Video: LTS security systems/nvms7000 Internet

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 14 2017
jukin media They made money of my video and they dont want to pay the 70% we agree on Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: jukin media Los Angeles, California

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Money Bank Internet Author: Weare, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC High class universe Took my $ and never delivered the dog bank Internet
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
high class universe the worlds cutiest dog coin bank oder no# 31239 Internet Author: PALMETTO, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: high class universe Internet

High Class Universe Ripped me off! Has my credit card # Internet
Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe highclassuniverse@gmail.cim I ordered three of the cutest dog coin banks on December 12. I received a confirmation email but never received the order. I've emailed this company but have never received a response from them. Internet Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe Dog Banks Dog Banks Ordered Ordered off of Facebook Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Toy Stores: High Class Universe Dog Banks Internet