VIDEO COMPUTER STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: video computer store
There may be more specific results for "video computer store"
For more specific results for "video computer store"
Showing 26-50 of 77,578 Found Reports For more specific results for "video computer store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Double Front Cafe Lex Herndon, Lex A. Herndon, Double Front Chicken, Paul's Second Hand Store ZERO ethics, stole everything he owns, liar, cheat, thief Missoula Montana Author: auburndale, Florida Restaurants: Double Front Cafe Missoula, Montana

Oct 16 2017
inventel.tv Fraudulent TV Commercial Internet Author: Connecticut Cameras & Video: inventel.tv Internet

Oct 15 2017
Techpro Busters Fraudulant company that infects and repairs computers Mountain View, CA California Internet Author: Ada, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Techpro Busters Internet

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 14 2017
Livepcexperts247 Tech from company, talked to my wife. Said he wanted our computer to be opened. Internet Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Livepcexperts247 Internet

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
The Works Store-western wear Fidel - Owner Sammy-Fidel's crook Sammy Sold us two pair of Italian Made boots requiring half down $330.00. 1 Year later no boots Stockton California Author: Paradise, California Clothing Stores: The Works Store-western wear Stockton, California

Oct 14 2017
Advangate unauthorized renewal of a program I canceled Internet Author: Newark, Delaware Computer Service & Repair: Advangate Internet

Oct 13 2017
Hulu False Advertising and No Customer Support Internet Author: Magna, Utah Video Stores: Hulu Internet

Oct 13 2017
Andrew Bena I'm assuming this is the guy's name he may be using someone else's identity. Andrew Bena conned me out of money when I was already broke by working me and not paying me. Rockhill SC
Disregard Previous entry. Andrew Bena is who he says he is. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Andrew Bena Crofton, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. I ORDERED A COMPLETE DVD SERIES OF FRIENDS THROUGH EBAY.COM. WHEN I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE IT WAS EMPTY JUST A RED EMPTY BOX WITH NO DVDS. JACKSONVILLE FL. FLORIDA Author: milton, Florida Cameras & Video: NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. JACKSONVILLE , FL

Oct 13 2017
Apple Inc. Apple support scam Author: San Jose, California Computer Fraud: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
BlueSquirrel Disgrace Ripoff Stay Away or Lose your Money Internet Author: Bethpage, New York Computer Software: BlueSquirrel Internet

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 13 2017
David Turner Labs is a Fraud David Turner Labs is a Fraud Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Computer Fraud: David Turner Labs is a Fraud Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Reimage Cleverbridge Their PC programe didn't work they given me the run-around for refund. IL, Illinois USA Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Internet

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin