Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

viewed local media

Showing 1-25 of 10,850 Found Reports For more specific results for "viewed local media"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
BO GROUP OF LOCAL MINERS SIERRA LEONE 11 Koidu Road Kono 35 Godrech Street Freetown Sierra Leone MOMODU KAMARA & PRATDAVIS WILFRED CLEOPHAS & BENTON PAUL DEAN & LAMIN DUMBUYA & MAMUD KONDEH  Freetown Sierra Leone Author: SACRAMENTO, California Con Artists: BO GROUP OF LOCAL MINERS SIERRA LEONE 11 Koidu Road Kono 35 Godrech Street Freetown Sierra Leone Internet

Mar 23 2017
Y B Media LLC. Yaniv Mindell Sophisticated SPAM OPERATION Illegal. Impersonation Pembroke Pines, Florida
As Court Ordered to Remove These Entire Postings File attached is the Permanent Injunction Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Adult Web Sites: Y B Media LLC. Pembroke Pines, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Applied Media Technologies Corp Beware that a 30 day free trial is not what they say it is. Y Clearwater Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Applied Media Technologies Corp Clearwater, Florida

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Good Housekeeping Refuses to cancel subscription I dont want and keeps billing me with threatening notices Harlan Iowa Author: Stow, Ohio News Media: Good Housekeeping Harlan, Iowa

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 17 2017
Effective Immediately PR Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Effective Immediately PR is dedicated to total artist satisfaction, taking a holistic approach to developing artists from the ground up. *UPDATE: Effective Immediately PR pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Effective Immediately PR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
2nd Confirmation Author: California Media: Effective Immediately Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Effective Immediately PR’s mission to discover, support, make a difference for emerging artists. Effective Immediately PR is at the forefront of the ever-changing music industry taking a customized, integrated and holistic approach to marketing independent artists. Effective Immediately PR is headquartered in both New York City & Los Angeles. Nationwide

8, Report #1362044

Mar 15 2017
Effective Immediately RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Effective Immediately | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. EI-PR provides all-encompassing PR and Marketing campaigns to music artists across all genres. Effective Immediately PR, a passionate and multi-layered team employing best practices in the entertainment world to position our clients to garner the results they desire. Effective Immediately PR operates at the highest level of credibility and integrity for our clients and we produce results through our creative approach, contacts, experience and attention to detail. Effective Immediately PR is committed to supporting each of our clients in a professional, creative atmosphere with a personal touch that creates the important environment needed for success in today’s music business.  Effective Immediately PR strives for transparency, creative collaboration, maximizing media, marketing results for our artists.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Public Relations: Effective Immediately Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Effective Immediately PR’s mission to discover, support, make a difference for emerging artists. Effective Immediately PR is at the forefront of the ever-changing music industry taking a customized, integrated and holistic approach to marketing independent artists. Effective Immediately PR is headquartered in both New York City & Los Angeles. New York , New York

9, Report #1361971

Mar 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style Denmark social media ad through Facebook took her to outside page and when looking at product to see its costs, she was asked to provide name and home address. Thinking nothing more of it, a package arrives from this company with a bill of 124.00 Cdn to be paid to the company at a Danske Bank Loctaed In Finland? Postbooks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C Denmark UK, Denmark, USA and Internationally Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Mar 14 2017
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Netbrands Corp – 24hourwristbands.com | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Madire Media REVIEW: Comitment to Madwire’s executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Madwire’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction and a 360 degree marketing program. *UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Internet: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Loveland, Colorado

Mar 14 2017
Madwire Media REVIEW: “Madwire Media Execution Excellence” commitment to total customer satisfaction. Madwire Media number one objective is to grow your business and provide world class customer service, Guaranteed. Loveland Colorado*UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media Rip-off Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I wish I had read this report before signing up Author: Far Rockaway, New York Websites: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Internet

Mar 14 2017
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: Netbrands Corp – 24hourwristbands.com | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Richmond, Texas

Mar 12 2017
Direct Media Power Rip OFF - Scam Wood Dale, Illinois Author: Huntington Beach, California Advertising / Deceptive: Direct Media Power Wood Dale,, Illinois

Mar 11 2017
Georgia Harris DIGI EYE MEDIA Bullying Autism Film Making Glasgow Scotland Georgia Harris Digi Eye Media Glasgow Internet
Author: Other Producers: Georgia Harris DIGI EYE MEDIA Internet

Mar 11 2017
premium business solutions advanced social media mans name James mccellan big rip off to a senior cition on ficked income mesa &sun city arizona Arizona Author: gibson, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: premium business solutions mesa, Arizona

Mar 10 2017
Llumina Press Breezy publishing Publishing co Fort Laudale Florida
Author: Magnolia , Arkansas News Media: Llumina Press Fort Laudale , Florida

Mar 10 2017
MyMovingReviews.com World Media Group SCAM RIPOFF SCAM COMPANY OWNED BY SCAM MOVERS TAKE OFF HONEST REVIEWS Pinehurst Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Brokerage Companies On-line: MyMovingReviews.com Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Hatz up Frank davis Known for ripping off local Little League teams Houston Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Hatz up Internet

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 07 2017
Target Local Marketing Ibiz This Company did not follow thru with what were discussing when were introduced to Target Local Marketing. Sabrina: who is not there any more told us in 2/2015 before we gave them 349.00 that they would help keep our business in view. Which was not the case we had many people say that they could not find our site, Park City Utah Author: Spokane, Washington Computer Marketing Companies: Target Local Marketing Park City, Utah

Mar 07 2017
circket wireless i have went to 30 stores they wont sell me a windows 650 phone they say no longer sell them wrong crop office still sell them, local store wont do it. crop office make pay another month of service if you buy it on line when you already have service. sebring Florida Author: SEBRING, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: circket wireless Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
London Trust Media Never provided service, refused refund and continues to automatically charge. So far 3 payments, totaling $119.85 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: London Trust Media Internet

Mar 06 2017
DiFabio's Frank Agavino Mr. Agavino rips employees off and pays them weeks later. We work hard and feel that we get no respect from him or the business. Media Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Pennsylvania Catering: DiFabio's Media, Pennsylvania

Mar 05 2017
Media Gemm Taking money out of my bank account and I don't know what for Internet Author: Vandalia, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Media Gemm Internet