VIEWED LOCAL MEDIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: viewed local media
There may be more specific results for "viewed local media"
For more specific results for "viewed local media"
Showing 1-25 of 39,747 Found Reports For more specific results for "viewed local media"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Response to Comments Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017

Oct 15 2017
la cupula music jtv digital musicxip sonosuite stealing music royalties Barcelona Internet Author: clermont, Georgia Media: la cupula music Internet

Oct 14 2017
WDRB Media Ernest Smith Dr. Bizness Marketing and Consulting asking for money to be a radio personality for music Charlotte North Carolina Author: Polkton, North Carolina DJ Services: WDRB Media Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 14 2017

Oct 13 2017
English bulldog & French bulldog puppies for sale Michelle sotolongo Internet
Next time you want a dog.... Author: Monroe, North Carolina Appliances: English bulldog & French bulldog puppies for sale Internet

Oct 13 2017
Thertreland America Purchase 3 tickets from this website for a play at our local cultural center. For 3 tickets the cost was $303.01  Internet Author: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania Theaters: Thertreland America Internet

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Risinger crooks by the book Morton Nationwide Author: Henderson, Tennessee Local Transportation: Risinger Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Backer Flood Crowdfund ClicksCrowdfund Rescue LLCBeyondbuzz Social media marketing scam Internet
Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Backer Flood Internet

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Orcs Media Charged! Internet Author: Manteca, California News Media: Orcs Media Internet

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Ellys World SOCIAL MEDIA SCAM ARTIST Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Oct 11 2017
ENTERPRISE RENTACAR ELDAN TRANSPORTATION LTD/ISRAEL Enterprise rentacar false advertising, original insurance voucher $56.66: Arrive in Israel, rate changes to $338.69 Tel Aviv Author: Santa Monica, California Local Transportation: ENTERPRISE RENTACAR Tel Aviv,

Oct 10 2017
reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ LogoShines ScamOnelogoDesign ScamVideocubix ScamReckon Media LLC Scam360digimarketing Scam Texting Spammers
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ ,

Oct 09 2017
Ergode Books, Fast Media, Extremely Reliable, Carkart.com, Ergode.com, Dealtz.com, Virventures.com, SportsDealbox.com, Petocart.com, Toytooth.com, Shopshiphappy.com, Zabiva.com, Slickmedicalequipment.com, Lightsdaddy.com, Selectfurniturestore.com, Ergodebooks.com, Ergode Complete and utter failure towards upholding terms and conditions within the scope of fair trade to provide a listed item for sale by Ergode Books Richmond Texas
Author: Montigny Le Bretonneux, Internet Fraud: Ergode Books Richmond, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Cytranet, Doug Roberts, Southwest IT, others. Moody, catty, hot and cold from a REAL scam artist Mobile Alabama
Language Clarification Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Services: Cytranet Mobile, Alabama

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
Amazon.com web services Virginia davis I was on offer up looking for a local car near me i seen this audi a4 2006 all red with tan interior, it saod she was in la. I contacted her she told me she was selling the car so cheap because her husband had died and it was tramatizing her because it was his car., sshe said she was living out in Hamilton for a while do to his death she was staying with family , she asked me if i was willing to do it online i said yes because she was talking about this EPP which she dont recieve the money till i agree to keep the car , an its been a week an still aint got anything . Internet Author: Van nuys, California Auto Dealers: Amazon.com web services Internet

Oct 08 2017
RevShare Media and Legit Traffic Legit TrafficRevShareMedia did not deliver, promised 17% response rate, produced NOTHING!, lied to me, no return emails or phone calls Irvine California Author: Durango, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: RevShare Media and Legit Traffic Irvine, California

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet