directions

Your Search | viewed local media

Aug 29 2014
Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Michael NastMark ZwartynskiJonathon Buchner Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Dallas , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Loud Media Group LLC Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Professional Scam Artists Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Arlington, Texas Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas TV Advertisements: Loud Media Group LLC Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
SEARCH MEDIA GROUP RIPOFF Internet Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: SEARCH MEDIA GROUP Internet

Aug 29 2014
Eletricity and Plumbling I worked for a company eletrcidad which was supposedly a reputable company I worked as a closer for the local circuit and termination current. but at the same time I discovered several flaws of the company. Brooklyn, New York Author: New York, New York Building Services: Enrrique Barriento Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Bill Waggoner - Market Strong Media Death Threats and Bad Business Practices Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Advertising Agencies: Bill Waggoner - Market Strong Media Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2014
Grindmore Media Scam Affiliate Marketing Company - takes prepayments and runs Internet Author: Aalborg, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Grindmore Media Internet

Aug 28 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2014
Priority One Clearing Service’s REVIEW: Priority One’s small team of executive professionals dedicated to making subscriber experience not only pleasant but efficient. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Penngrove, California News Media: Priority One Clearing Internet

Aug 28 2014
Bill Waggoner Austin Michael Media Took $750 dollars and my time and delivered nothing but empty promises Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Bill Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2014
Savings That Last There are local doctor offices giving out these supposed patient support program discount cards. However, I don't know anyone who has actually been able to use the card and receive a discount. Lexington Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Health Insurance: Savings That Last Internet

Aug 27 2014
INHD Films Mac Suave Tony Anderson Provides Really Bad Service!!! He will con you into doing services and try to get more money out of you by lying, bringing up sorry excuses. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Media: INHD Films Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 27 2014
Henry Eshelman of Platform Media Group Erinn Deshinsky Henry Eshelman, Pathetic PR Clown Engaged in False Advertising at Platform Media Group Los Angeles California
Author: los angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Henry Eshelman of Platform Media Group Los Angeles, California

Aug 26 2014
media solutions group san marcos Msgsd.com, media solutions group, MSGSD, Media solutions group san diego msgsd.com is a scam. they will rip you off and not do the work they promise San Marcos California Author: San Marcos, California Websites: media solutions group san marcos San Marcos, California

Aug 26 2014
dex media Some thing need to be done about DEX Nationwide Author: treynor, Iowa Advertising Agencies: dex media Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
BluStreak Media Egbert Oostburg / James Knight FRAUDSTERS / SCAM ARTIISTS / CON MEN / Universal City California Author: Universal City, California Producers: BluStreak Media Universal City, California

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 25 2014
Stage10 Corey bailey Stole, lied, betrayed, violated, and just flat out took atlanta Georgia
Author: Fairburn, Georgia Local Transportation: Stage10 atlanta, Georgia

Aug 25 2014
Advanced Marketing Group The ad in the employment guide said they would provide envelopes,stamps and a mailing list which they sent none of this. Libertyvill IL Author: Dayton, Ohio News Media: Advanced Marketing Group Internet

Aug 25 2014
Starion They moved my kWh to .22 per kw. Almost 3 times the amount of what Peco is. They do not save you money. Nor were they able to produce my contract for when I signed up. middlebury Connecticut Author: media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Starion middlebury , Connecticut

Aug 25 2014
local verifications -Jerrod Robker beware-they are scam artists!!! cedar city Utah Author: Utah Advertising / Deceptive: local verifications cedar city, Utah

21, Report #1172011

Aug 24 2014
Hopewell promotions inc.. I have also bought this so called jewelry from my local Wal-Mart and it is junk!!! I have tried to contact the company and NO response!!! Baltimore Maryland Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Hopewell promotions inc.. Baltimore, Maryland

22, Report #1171918

Aug 24 2014
Mometrix Mometrix Media LLC Study Material Lacks Secular Objectivity, Rife with Evangelical Drivel Beaumont Texas Author: nowheresville, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mometrix Beaumont, Texas

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Blustreak Media JAMES KNIGHT FRAUD CON ARTISTS Universal City California Author: California Producers: Blustreak Media Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Mometrix Media LLC Prepare to Fail Miserably! Outdated, Unrelated and Blatantly Incorrect information on the flashcards! Beaumont Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Mometrix Media LLC Internet