VIKING DODGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: viking dodge
There may be more specific results for "viking dodge"
For more specific results for "viking dodge"
Showing 1-25 of 2,913 Found Reports For more specific results for "viking dodge"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Towbin Dodge, Ford Country,Ford ESP Warranty Refused Covered Warranty Repairs Henderson Nationwaide
Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Towbin Dodge ,

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove Bait and switch Downers Grove IL Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Dealers: Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove ,

Oct 08 2017
HOLT CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE WE BUYING A CAR FORM THEM .AND CANCEL THE PROTECTION PLAN.THEY WAS TO CONTACT THE BANK TO GIVE $3000 FOR THE CONTRACT, THEY NEVER DID, NOW WE TRYING GET IN TOUCH THEY HAVE GOING OUT BUSINESS.PLASA ARLINGTON Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto Dealers: HOLT CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE ARLINGTON, Texas

Oct 07 2017
Baker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Money Carlo Match to Win Princeton New Jersey Author: Hightstown, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Baker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Princeton, New Jersey

Oct 06 2017
Baker Chrysler Dodge Criminals publish deceptive advertising Princeton New Jersey Author: De Witt, New York Auto Dealers: Baker Chrysler Dodge Princeton, New Jersey

Sep 29 2017
CAR CREDIT car credit ,their financial southest finance.co Took my car from my school just becuse i was 5 days late and didint know tampa Florida
When you can't argue the points... Author: tampa, Florida Car Financing: CAR CREDIT tampa, Florida

Sep 19 2017
Viking Magazine Services Viking Magazine Uncooperative men and women yelling at me for no reason. Threating me in a volatile voice. Bloomington Minnesota Author: FAIRFIELD, California Newspapers – Magazines: Viking Magazine Services , Minnesota

Sep 14 2017
Carter County Dodge Ardmore Oklahoma As-Is Author: Wapanucka, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Carter County Dodge Ardmore , Oklahoma

Sep 13 2017
Vista Del Valle Apartments run by Pinnacle Property Management owns multiple apartment complexes one of which is Vista Del Valle on W Viking Rd Las Vegas. pinnacleliving.com Eric Koenigsberg The Landlord of Vista Del Valle Apartments resides at (((REDACTED))) Henderson, NV Landlord Eric Koenigsberg revoked his original monthly rent quote to an additional $140 p/month after we had arranged our moving guys. Eric Koenigsberg the landlord openly did drug deals with the dirt-bag resident druggies who always hang out in the car park, common areas and on their balconies. Eric Koenisberg the Landlord also filed for an eviction order against us after we put in a simple maintenance request to fix the busted plumbing.The AC and hearing don't work, the place is full of roaches and the swimming pool had human s* in it at least once every week. Mould in the bathroom, fridge seals full of mould and blinds broke within one week and we got charged to get the replaced even though they had been there for around 10 years or more. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: La Vegas, Nevada Property Management: Vista Del Valle Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 06 2017
kernersville chrysler dodge jeep fraud kernersville North Carolina name and vin# Author: farmington, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: kernersville chrysler dodge jeep kernersville, North Carolina

Aug 31 2017
Gateway financial services Riteway I purchased a car from riteway 2008, the car value was 3500 they charged me close to $11,000.00 the car was over seven years old, Dodge Stratus the car was stolen, triple AAA paid it off they took me to court for interest, judge made a written periodical to garnish, it was charged off on my credit report they never bothered me but once before never took my taxes but every few years they refile the writ on me I was told no one can help me because no one will overturn The judge's decision Saginaw, Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway financial services Internet

Aug 30 2017
YourRadiator.com Ordered a part for my Dodge Durango..... Map sensor, sent me the wrong part. No big deal, it happens but they will not respond to emails or call me back. I've sent at least 5 emails and have left a number of messages. All I wanted to do is return the part and have them send me the correct one or just refund my money....... Internet
Author: Marion, North Carolina Auto Parts: YourRadiator.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
Huntington Beach Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram Chrysler Rep: Jeffrey Schamanske +19494229062Dealer Rep: Ken Brookins 714 841 3999 Huntington Beach California Author: Lancaster, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Huntington Beach Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram Huntington Beach, California

Aug 08 2017
ARRIGO DODGE CRYSLER Tamarac Florida Author: WINCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: ARRIGO DODGE CRYSLER Tamarac, Florida

Aug 06 2017
Sahalie This company is changing me $15 every month for a VIP membership that I did not authorize. I simply placed online orders for clothing and now I get charged every month for no reason. Internet Author: Dodge City, Kansas Clothing Stores: Sahalie Internet

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 28 2017
Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Anthony Tamarit, Nelson Mayor They will swap out your tires, parts and steal your stereo components! Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Miami, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Julio Rosales, Oscar Aldana, Hooman Nasani, Ryan Nasani IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE RIPPED YOU OFF Culvery City California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Culcer City, California

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 17 2017
Demondtond Demondtond Team Dodge DEMONDTOND WRECKED MY NEW CAR Conroe Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Demondtond Conroe , Texas

Jul 16 2017
All American Dodge-jeep All American Chevrolet Charging customer for services not done. Slaton Texas Why Are You Even Going There? Author: lubbock, Texas Customer: All American Dodge-jeep Slaton, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Pedder Auto Group Hemet Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Pedder Nissan, Pedder Automotive Rude and deceitful, lied, misled, terrible service, unprofessional, horrible experience Hemet California Author: HEMET, California Auto Dealers: Pedder Auto Group Hemet, California