VIKING DODGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: viking dodge
There may be more specific results for "viking dodge"
For more specific results for "viking dodge"
Showing 26-50 of 1,807 Found Reports For more specific results for "viking dodge"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 29 2016
Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Misrepresentation Stoughton Wisconsin Author: Island Lake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Stoughton, Wisconsin

Dec 23 2016
Viking Van Lines LLC Found on Movers.com This company will lie to get your business! They are terrible at estimates and overcharge and can take upto a month to deliver! Dallas Texas Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Moving Companies: Viking Van Lines LLC Dallas, Texas

Dec 20 2016
Huntington Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Deceptive, Dishonorable, Disappointing – DO NOT TRUST THEM! Huntington Beach California Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: Huntington Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Huntington Beach, California

Dec 19 2016
Hpenginesuper(6 1 store o) Engineunlimited 509 ! To many to list!! He changes the name on a regular basis to dodge all the complaints. Auto Engine Hack Builder Spokane Washington Author: grove city, Ohio Auto Parts: Hpenginesuper(6 1 store o) Spokane , Washington

Dec 14 2016
Dodge dealer My 2013 Dodge Dart has lots of Problems Michgian City Nationwide update Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Dealers: Dodge dealer Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Stanley Dodge of Gatesville Junk 2015 Ram 3500 Gatesville Texas Rebuttal to Author: Hico, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Stanley Dodge of Gatesville Gatesville, Texas

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Dealership Scottsdale Arizona Interesting Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 17 2016
McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven Chrysler Dodge Jeep Deceptive marketing and outright lies. Woodhaven Michigan Author: NEWPORT, Michigan Auto Dealers: McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven , Michigan

Nov 14 2016
park side mobile home james olchefski ripoff scammer ft fofge Iowa Author: ft dodge, Iowa Mobile Home Parks: park side mobile home ft fofge, Iowa

Nov 11 2016
Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram I recently traded in my 2016 Mini Countryman for a new Dodge Ram 1500 from Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram (SCDJR). While with the finance person I asked the individual if I were eligible receive a prorated portion back for extras I had purchased on the Mini. So basically, I lost $2000 because the finance individual at SCDJR was either incompetent or was so focused on the deal, that he gave me wrong information.  Sacramento California The finance person lied to you Author: Alabama Car Financing: Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Sacramento, California

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2016
Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Sales Person: Mr. Matthew Techlowicz Fooling, Misleading, Faulty FOBs, Rip-Off, Unsatisfactory Mississauga Ontario Author: Milton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 13 2016
DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. THIS COMPANY SAID I OWE THEM FOR A FUEL CARD, AND A GATE PASS. FORT DODGE Iowa Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. FORT DODGE, Iowa

Oct 02 2016
Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep Wayne Schmidt and family Careless, Car Dealer, Chrysler, Dodge, Suncoast, Wayne Schmidt, St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Auto Dealers: Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery agency.com since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Viking Magazine Service They offer magazine service and took money from my checking account. Never give me 250 dollars gift card. I called to cancel and they still taken my money Burnsville Minnesota Author: Glendale Heights , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 14 2016
Commoonwealth dodge Dealership sabotaged ignition repair fraudulently force payment after recall work , also claimed recalledairbag completed, foundout airbags been blown Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: Commoonwealth dodge Louisville , Kentucky

Sep 02 2016
Lithia Motors Lithia Dodge Consumer Fraud Medford Oregon Author: Central Point, Oregon Auto Dealers: Lithia Motors Oregon

Aug 29 2016
RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY *TECHNICIAN: DONNIE *SERVICE MGR: ROBERT JACKSON SABOTAGE OF CUSTOMER VEHICLE BY TECHNICIAN DICKINSON Texas
Author: Dickinson, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY DICKINSON, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Mopar Dodge, Chrysler Do not buy electronics from Mopar Online Internet
Author: Moultonborough, New Hampshire Auto Audio Electronics: Mopar Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Does not honor signed agreements Inglewood California Author: Indian Trial, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Inglewood , California