VIOTECK SOLUTIONS LIMITED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vioteck solutions limited
There may be more specific results for "vioteck solutions limited"
For more specific results for "vioteck solutions limited"
Showing 1-25 of 14,446 Found Reports For more specific results for "vioteck solutions limited"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Diego Ordonez Buyer Beware - Does Not Stand Behind Product Eugene Oregon Author: Harrisburg, Oregon Computer Stores: PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Eugene, Oregon

May 24 2017
Fenrow Solutions Fenrow Solutions, llc, Shaun Fenrow Founder & Senior Systems Engineer Shaun Fenrow left my charity high and dry and did not finish critical networking job for our charities office Internet, New Brunswick, New Jersey Questioning Motives Author: Central New Jersey, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Fenrow Solutions New Brunswick, New Jersey

May 24 2017
Strategic Student Solutions Lake Worth, Nationwide Author: New Castle, Delaware Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Nationwide

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: RecordLinc dedicated to the highest security and highest level of customer services.*UPDATE: RecordLinc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, and more. Nationwide

May 24 2017
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, and more. Chandler, Arizona

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
Safeware Solutions Inc. Safeware SCAM, FAKE COMPUTER COMPANY, NOT LICENSED, (((REDACTED))) Delray Beach Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Software: Safeware Solutions Inc. Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
Capitol Solutions Neuroxr Claimed product cost $5.00 charged me $89.78 Pacoima California Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Alternative Health: Capitol Solutions Pacoima, California

May 24 2017
ChongQing DinoDirect Technology Limited Product paid & not shipped. No refund. ShenZhen, GuangDong PingShan New District Author: Burwood Heights, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ChongQing DinoDirect Technology Limited PingShan New District, ShenZhen, GuangDong,

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences, Allumiere Skin Solutions, HydraSkin, Skin Tips, Everyday Skin Skin care product scam steals your money Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

May 17 2017
MSG Limited Sporse (eBay) worldsbestcerakote.com Poor business, false advertising, Zero customer service, multiple negative ratings Springfield Ohio
MSG made right Author: Jackson, Michigan Guns & Ranges: MSG Limited Springfield, Ohio

May 16 2017
Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Istudy Global Limited Edugate Global is a Complete Scam!!! Manchester Accra
Author: Obuasi, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Internet

May 16 2017
NATIONWIDE TRS LIMITED ERIC AND DERRICK CLAIMED I OWED $139.97 FOR AN ORDER ON SEPT. 2014. OFFERED TO KNOCK IT DOWN TO $90.00. I WONDERED WHY THE COMPANY HADN'T BILLED ME SINCE THEY HAD MY ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS?? THEIR ACCENT WAS EITHER FROM INDIA OR THE PHILLIPINNES. Nationwide Author: PERRIS, California Skin Care: NATIONWIDE Nationwide

May 15 2017
Ayahuasca in Portugal / Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal Earth Connection Portugal, Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Portugal, Johannes Maasland, Alexandra Akat, Attila Akat Amateur Ayahuasca Shamans in Portugal with limited experience and bad integrity Oliveira do Hospital Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca in Portugal / Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal Internet

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 14 2017
Loan able limited Travis smith Well on may 5 the 2017 I had deposited $320.00 into a advisor insurer account by the name of Phillipa Anne Clark and I was told that if I didi that I will have loan in 1hr that was not so . Auckland the phone number is nz 098899193 Internet Author: Camberra, Kentucky Liars: Loan able limited Internet

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions This is a scam! Nothing got sold or listed on eBay! Omaha Internet Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts RV Dealers: Vehicle Selling Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide