Your Search | virgin mobile

Aug 06 2016
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Rip Off Realtor / Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Newmarket Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Realtors: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket , Ontario

Aug 06 2016
Merchant Lynk ZippRunner Mobile Device Charges Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Lynk Texas

28, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

29, Report #1320495

Aug 03 2016
Boost Mobile Ripped me off Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Boost Mobile Nationwide

30, Report #1320482

Aug 03 2016
Cayan Jerry gialanella Tom Graves This company is a fraud and failed to set up the accounts to get your company bank information. You will be through a maze of people as part of this scam and I have reported them to law enforcem not Nationwide Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Financial Services: Cayan Nationwide

31, Report #1320461

Aug 03 2016
Loan Compliance Advisory Group The Biggest Fraud Ever! Toms River New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Toms River, New Jersey

32, Report #1320087

Aug 01 2016
Defense Mobile and Brendan Reilly and cohorts Defense mobile, Reilly, carrier, wireless, military, veteran, liars, Total Wireless, Verizon, port, phone numbers Stamford CT
Author: Easley, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Defense Mobile Internet

33, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

34, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

35, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

36, Report #1319218

Jul 27 2016
boost mobile money on boost mobile keeps disappearing Author: Millville , New Jersey Telephone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
GE bank loans Zion Jarvis told me I would get a 4000$ loan regardless of my credit score and all I had to do was open a bank account with mobile banking  Internet Author: Mannford , Oklahoma Accounting: GE bank loans Internet

Jul 25 2016
Stonebridge Mobile home park, Sun Communities, ABSOLUTELY, NOT A CHILD FRIENDLY First ask to see the written pool rules (not the posted rules). ISan Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Stonebridge Mobile home park, San Antonio, Texas

Jul 24 2016
BOOST mobile Irvine California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: BOOST mobile Irvine, California

Jul 22 2016
Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Don't Use these guys for any mobile app development. Scammers. Nationwide
Rebuttal to Steve Hall Author: redwood city, California Computer Programmers: Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet

42, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 20 2016
LG Electronics LG Didn't Not Repair My LG Soundbar under Warranty Nor Issue me a Refund Mobile Internet Author: Dundalk, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LG Electronics Internet

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Family mobile Scamming customers over phone basics Bentonville Arconsaw Nationwide Author: lafayette, Colorado Internet: Walmart Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY TRAILER PARK MIS-MANAGEMENT King of prussia Pennsylvania Author: Hawley, Pennsylvania Mobile Home Parks: GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY King of prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2016
net.zero mobile internet provider deceptive advertising /no customer service/ unauthorized credit card charges unknown Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Internet Fraud: net.zero Internet

Jul 19 2016
Queen Virgin Remy (Come get your weave girl) Low quality hair Nationwide Author: Georgia Beauty Salons: Queen Virgin Remy Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
innovative property management fairgrove mobile home park they paid to the state inspector for pass something the dont pass the code. Reidsville North Carolina Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: innovative property management Reidsville, North Carolina