VIRGIN MOBILE USA CELLULAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: virgin mobile usa cellular
There may be more specific results for "virgin mobile usa cellular"
For more specific results for "virgin mobile usa cellular"
Showing 26-50 of 40,533 Found Reports For more specific results for "virgin mobile usa cellular"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1391933

Aug 11 2017
Metro PC'S Unauthorized changes to Bill. No Customer support. Verbal abuse & threats from Customer support. Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PC'S Texas

27, Report #1391938

Aug 11 2017
VERIZON WIRELESS I cancelled my contract 12/16 they are still changing $120 a month for a number or line i never had. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Lakeworth, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Essuranty and Sean Henson Purchased cell phone insurance - sent in my phone for repair. Essuranty charged my card for repairs, no phone and no responses for weeks. Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Essuranty Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Byte Martix USa Gary JohnsonMike JohhsonSteve KhaddyThere supervisor would not give me their name. Did not prove services and would not issue a refund after promising on multiple occasions California
Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Byte Martix USa Internet

Aug 10 2017
MediaGemm, ViewerMax, MediaZinn Scamers!! Delaware, USA & Canada would not give more info Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Video Stores: MediaGemm Internet

Red Lollipop Boutique Liar . Thief Everywhere California USA Internet
Author: Bratislava, Alabama Baby Products: Red Lollipop Boutique Internet

Aug 09 2017
Minol USA Inaccurate meter readings Addison Texas Author: Purcellville, Virginia Utility Companies: Minol USA Addison, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Vanyil Vanyil LLC Indian IT company posing as a recruitment firm here in the USA Herndon Virginia Author: Boynton, Florida Employment Services: Vanyil Herndon, Virginia

Aug 08 2017
LG Electronics USA- LG REFRIGERATORS LG Knows they have defective refrigerator compressors I also am a victim Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
MetroPCS Rebate ripoff Nationwide Nationwide Author: Sun City, California Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
SES Skin Cream SESDERMA, SeSBELLA Skin Care, My Beaute Naturelle, Sesderma, SESDERMA USA LLC An advertisement was displayed to try a fantasticage defying cream for $4.99 and that was shipping only. Two weeks later I get a debit from my checking account for $89.92. I did not authorize this amount and I attempted to get that returned to me and I was denied because I'd gone after the 15 day trial! Online address of 67 Miracle Mile, coral Gables,FL Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Skin Care: SES Skin Cream Internet

Aug 08 2017
T Mobile Scamed me good Pensacola Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Addictgear now knows as becauseiamagirlz.com/ Took my money and did not deliver any product at all. USA , UK , China , Hongkong , Singapore , Thailand Internet Author: Hong Kong, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addictgear Internet

Smart pay lease They are fraud or scam Internet
Author: Marissa, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smart pay lease Internet

Electric empire usa Fraud Miami Florida
Author: Brownstown twp, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Electrick empire usa Miami, Florida

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. NETcinity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Anonymous slander is not worth the digital footprint it is printed on Author: California Telemarketers: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Internet

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Metro pcs They have snotty attitudes and they dont do returns even if they didnt tell you in the first place there is no return policy. This place sucks never go here. Save your money and go somewhere else! Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Wichita, Kansas

Aug 07 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet
Unfair Report / Customer APPROVED results in writing before we paid Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Satisfied customer Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com FL

Aug 07 2017
 T-Mobile committed Fraud and scammed us with a promotion Albuquerque Nationwide Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Boost Mobile Basically the last three years Boost Mobile and their insurance has been taking my money. I tried to use my insurance they told me I don't have the last two years. I was given proof that I've been paying insurance and they refused to give me back my money or new phone. I just want my money back so I can buy a new phone New York New York Author: New York, New York Internet: Boost Mobile New York, New York

Aug 06 2017
OVERSEAS ELECTRONIC #CALVIN HUGGH I dont get my phones to my door..I have pay for the items Chicago, IL 60659 Nationwide Author: SEREMBAN 2, Other Cellular Phone Companies: OVERSEAS ELECTRONIC Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Sprint wireless Bad service, bad customer service and bad business practices Internet Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Aug 06 2017
ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR - DRU2@ehi.com Enterprise rent a car send me a bill for $1,578.88 for damages to a rental vehicle that i did not cause P O BOX 843369 Kansas City MO USA 64184 Nationwide
EnterpriseCares Author: Bay Area, California Car Rentals: ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR Nationwide