VIRGIN MOBILE USA CELLULAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: virgin mobile usa cellular
There may be more specific results for "virgin mobile usa cellular"
For more specific results for "virgin mobile usa cellular"
Showing 26-50 of 32,048 Found Reports For more specific results for "virgin mobile usa cellular"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
GTL ConnectNetwork Received my payment, end user did not receive payment on his account. GTL refused to refund money, or forward money to phone aacount. Internet Internet South Dakota Author: Anonymous, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: GTL ConnectNetwork Internet

May 15 2017
Garmin Nuvi 40 LM Not a genuine lifetime maps update USA Internet Author: Centennial , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Garmin Internet

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
ALCOLOCK ALCOLOCK USA, ACS, ALCOHOL COUNTERMEASURE SYSTEMS Ignition Interlock Scientifically Baseless. Non ethanol specific, this device throws common sense, science and justice to the wind. Innnocent Americans are going to jail as a result of the illogical implementation of a device that mistakes internal gases for drinking liquor. Nationwide Author: hampton, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ALCOLOCK Nationwide

May 15 2017
Consumer cellular Ripoff Nationwide Author: Deming, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: Consumer cellular Nationwide

May 15 2017
USA nursery I purchased 3 trees from them. Walnuts and a hazelnut tree. When they arrive they were DEAD, very dry. They just send me dead branches. New Haven Connecticut
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Nurseries: USA nursery Irvington, New Jersey

May 15 2017
Anzo USA Anzo Headlights Awful Headlights Chino California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Parts: Anzo USA Chino, California

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 14 2017
Straight talk pre paid cell company Internet Author: allyn, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

May 13 2017
Trinity oasis Palms MHP General Compliant Author: Yermo, California Mobile Home Parks: Trinity oasis Palms MHP

May 13 2017
The USA Nursery The USA Nursery sent me very small dead trees, I called many times but they didn't return a call now their mail box is full. This is a scam please do not buy anything from them or you will waste your money. New Haven Connecticut Author: New Jersey Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 13 2017
North Pointe Mobile Home Sales, LLC dba Gainsy Custom Manufactured and Modular Homes Matt Gainey, Will Pennybenker Filing Of Fraudulent Lien Homosassa Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Questionable Activities: North Pointe Mobile Home Sales, LLC dba Gainsy Custom Manufactured and Modular Homes Homosassa, Florida

May 13 2017
Metro PCS I paid my service but the state i traveled had no metro service. They won't give me a refund. 60$ i cancelled my service Dallas Nationwide Author: Robstown, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 12 2017
Grip Cell Brokerage, LLC Cell Brokerage, LLC Company is a Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Grip Cell Brokerage, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 12 2017
The USA Nursery info@theusanursery.com I ordered trees that did not grow. I tried to contact customer service. No one is answering the phone my emails. New Haven Connecticut Author: Tahuya, Washington Landscaping: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 12 2017
U S Cellular Trying to charge me for 2 months after cancelled service, than got a letter saying they are cancelling my services, even though I already did. Nationwide
Author: Claremont , New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: U S Cellular Nationwide

May 12 2017
Jeremy Gillis Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Jeremy Gillis Baton Rouge, Louisiana

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 11 2017
Midway USA Midway USA Steals $850! Columbia Missouri Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Midway USA Columbia, Missouri

May 11 2017
Southwest Credit Systems Rip Off Carrollton Texas Author: Fresno, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Southwest Credit Systems TX

May 11 2017
The USA Nursery Fraud - charged card but has not sent items, returned emails or answered phone New Haven Connecticut Author: Aledo, Texas Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 11 2017
cpr cell phone repaIr trion georgia 30753 Jeremy Kwaterski owner They replaced my screen. Left purple spot. fixed that by changing part. phone freezes,shuts down overheats trion Georgia Author: Trion, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: cpr cell phone repaIr trion ga 30753 trion , Georgia

May 11 2017
Brandsmart USA Delivered broken TV and refused to exchange Florida Nationwide Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida TVs & VCRs: Brandsmart USA Nationwide

May 11 2017
Olen USA nursery are crooked they got my card number some way and sent dead trees that I never ordered and charged my card 460 dackett point Rd New Haven Connecticut Nation wide
Author: Some where, Appliances: Olen Bagley , Minnesota