Your Search | virgin mobile wireless

Jul 11 2014
Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Damascus, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Straight talk prepaid wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Wallace Morgan Inc and Alta Vista Group Inc. Tommy Smith, Gary McKinley, Steve Dongo Assurance Wireless Scamming People New York New York Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Wallace Morgan Inc/Alta Vista Group Inc. New York, New York

Jul 11 2014
Denson audio labs (wireless) 2014 , denson labs, wireless, FAKE WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND AMPS AND SUBWOOFER.. NO CORDS SAYS 2014 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las Vegas , Nevada Theaters: Denson audio labs (wireless) Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Sellcellsandmore04 &Go Mobile Inc I have bought 2 cell phones from them both would even turn on. I am sick and tired of getting replacment phones that dont work! 261 Schoolhouse Rd, Souderton, PA 18964 PA
Author: Delton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR aka 1-800-IMSTUCK Scam Alert! Fraud stay away from CMTROADSIDESERVICE 800-567-7529,24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com AKA 1800-imstuck New york Nationwide Author: oklahoma city , Oklahoma Auto Towing: 24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
T-Mobile Hotspot Pure rip-off service, slow internet connection and bad customer service Plano, TX 75086-3957Plano Texas
Author: Santa Maria, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Hotspot Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
MOBILE SITE INNOVA fake internet store website Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina On-Line Stores: MOBILE SITE INNOVA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Mobile Home Park MagazineMobile Home Park Magazine Total Ripoff! Beware of Motor Home Park Magazine, Scam Advertising, bad customer service! No Refunds Sunnyvale California
Author: Santa Maria, California Advertising Agencies: Mobile Home Park Magazine Sunnyvale, California

Jul 09 2014
Boost Mobile Lied to and scammed me Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile Stole five perfectly good iPhones from me Edmond Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Edmond, Oklahoma

Jul 09 2014
Equity Technologies Vendors beware, Equity Technologies will hire you and not pay as promised! Mobile Alabama Author: West Shokan, New York Telephones: Equity Technologies Mobile, Alabama

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Will not return $30. extra in account when all is prepaid until June 1st, 2014 Internet Nationwide Author: Adelanto, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
ARBOR VILLAGE ABP ENTERPRISE,LLC MUTUAL AGREEMENT FOR EARLY TERMINATION WITH A 90 DAYS NOTICE WAS A LIE!!!!! DOUGLASVILLE Georgia Author: BAINBRIDGE, Georgia Mobile Home Parks: ARBOR VILLAGE DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile paying for services you are not receiving - I was Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Telephone Companies: T Mobile Internet

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
My Family Mobile, a Wal Mart owned cell phone service my son dropped his phone in a bowl of milk Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband-- don't believe sales agents Signed on for a trial of their broadband, lost my landline, got an unwanted wireless contract Nationwide Author: new florence, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Neustar Only company that gives wrong caller IDs per T-Mobile San Francisco Nationwide Author: Alabama Telephone Answering Services: Neustar Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Geek Squad Mobile Phone Insurance This Is Not A Professional Mobile Insurance Plan At All Bayshore, NY Nationwide Author: Lindenhurst, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Geek Squad Mobile Phone Insurance Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Budget Mobile Alexia Washington They Use your minutes to do pointless surveys. Do not answer them as they will use at least 15 minutes of your time and claim it is your fault Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide