Your Search | virgin mobile wireless

Aug 09 2016
Everything Virgin Hair Boutique Product Never Sent, Refund Never Issued Internet Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Beauty Products: Everything Virgin Hair Boutique Internet

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 08 2016
Tress Obsession NOT VIRGIN HAIR Maryland Internet Rip off Author: Maimi , Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 07 2016
Verizon Wireless Data usage scam Internet Data usage BS Author: BARNESVILLE, Georgia Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Internet

Aug 06 2016
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Rip Off Realtor / Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Newmarket Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Realtors: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket , Ontario

Aug 06 2016
Merchant Lynk ZippRunner Mobile Device Charges Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Lynk Texas

32, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

33, Report #1320551

Aug 04 2016
Ryan Martin, Nick Irvin - Martin Wireless Cellular Loan Default and RipOff Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Ryan Martin - Martin Wireless Portland, Oregon

34, Report #1320495

Aug 03 2016
Boost Mobile Ripped me off Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Boost Mobile Nationwide

35, Report #1320482

Aug 03 2016
Cayan Jerry gialanella Tom Graves This company is a fraud and failed to set up the accounts to get your company bank information. You will be through a maze of people as part of this scam and I have reported them to law enforcem not Nationwide Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Financial Services: Cayan Nationwide

36, Report #1320461

Aug 03 2016
Loan Compliance Advisory Group The Biggest Fraud Ever! Toms River New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Toms River, New Jersey

37, Report #1320146

Aug 01 2016
Verizon Wireless Data ripoff Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

38, Report #1320087

Aug 01 2016
Defense Mobile and Brendan Reilly and cohorts Defense mobile, Reilly, carrier, wireless, military, veteran, liars, Total Wireless, Verizon, port, phone numbers Stamford CT
Author: Easley, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Defense Mobile Internet

39, Report #1319996

Aug 01 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERSO01 as return address This notice is being sent to you by a collection agency. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full. Renton Washington Validating the correct consumer Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Nationwide

40, Report #1319938

Jul 31 2016
Republic Wireless Bandwidth Republic Wireless is a no live customer service scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Sandy, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Raleigh, North Carolina

41, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

42, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

43, Report #1319426

Jul 28 2016
Life Wireless Unable to get basic phone operation instructions or to connect with Customer Service for help. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

44, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

45, Report #1319218

Jul 27 2016
boost mobile money on boost mobile keeps disappearing Author: Millville , New Jersey Telephone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

46, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
GE bank loans Zion Jarvis told me I would get a 4000$ loan regardless of my credit score and all I had to do was open a bank account with mobile banking  Internet Author: Mannford , Oklahoma Accounting: GE bank loans Internet

Jul 25 2016
Stonebridge Mobile home park, Sun Communities, ABSOLUTELY, NOT A CHILD FRIENDLY First ask to see the written pool rules (not the posted rules). ISan Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Stonebridge Mobile home park, San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide