Your Search | virgin mobile wireless

Jan 21 2016
Towerpoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital, leading institutional investor in and manager of wireless real estate across the United States. TowerPoint's leadership team possesses fifty years of combined experience, having invested in (or financed) over $1 billion in telecommunications infrastructure and real estate-related assets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta , Georgia

Jan 20 2016
AT&T Horrible Customer Service and Bullies Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
Prosoft3dcom Mobile Software Tech, both are located in Ontario, Canada Unauthorized charged $29.95, support to have been $9.95, however, I never downloaded software. Burlington, Ontario Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Prosoft3dcom Internet

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Quality mobile screens Broke into my house and stole unlawfully winnetka california Author: north hollywood, California Home Improvements: Quality mobile screens

Jan 13 2016
BOINGO Wireless BWI BOINGO Wireless I signed up for internet access at BWI for one time and they have been billing me every month for years The bill indicates California
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Utility Companies: BOINGO Wireless

Jan 13 2016
Assurance wireless Virginmobile ripoff Scams Scams Rippoff and delays Parsippany new jersey Nationwide
Gift horse.... Author: Bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Assurance wireless Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Cricket Wireless illegal wireless company Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Cricket Wireless Los Angeles, California

Jan 11 2016
tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. modern homes of naples LIARS, THIEVES and CHEATS.Once you get in you will not be able to get out. WORST of the WORST naples Florida Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Consumer Services: tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. naples, Florida

Jan 11 2016
K & R mobile Home Movers David F. Campbell Fraud/lied/took money and never called afterwards Hamer South Carolina Author: Pamplico, South Carolina Courier Services: K & R mobile Home Movers Hamer, South Carolina

Jan 09 2016
S.B. Trading Concern Installed tank only on Feb 19, 2015 stating 1 year's guarranty and 7 year's warranty on the Bill (No authentic guarranty or warranty card is provided). The tank started leaking from inlet side cover joint just after it was put into operation. We contacted the concerned supplier regarding complaint. He picked up the mobile first time but stopped receiving our calls made later. He has not turned up so far to attend the problem. It is so frustrating that we could not use the facility for the purpose for which it was installed for whole of this past winter. Pl consider this complaint at the earliest so that we are not compelled to post the hopeless quality of sevice in the social network, etc. Kathmandu-34, New Baneshowr Nepal Author: Kathmandu, Small Business Services: S.B. Trading Kaathmandu,

Jan 09 2016
Verizon wireless Data useage scam Nationwide Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Walmart family mobile Keep charging me for 3 phone lines after I reported several times Yadkinville North Carolina Author: Yadkinville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart family mobile Yadkinville, North Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Walmart, My Family Mobile It is impossible to cancel your service with Walmarts My Family Mobile. I realize there is no contract but when you pay your bill there should also be a section to CANCEL ! Frustration is High ! Walmart Does it Again ! CAMBY Indiana Author: Camby, Indiana Convenience Stores: Walmart, My Family Mobile CAMBY,

Jan 07 2016
Cricket Wireless: 1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Parent company is AT&T ( Arrogant, Thugs & Thieves ) Minerva Vargas 323-270-9825 Desceptive business Practice, Scambags Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless, AKA AIO1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Los Angeles,

Jan 06 2016
NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT NETZERO 4G PERSONAL HOTSPOT DO NOT BUY THE NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT - I USED UP ALL MY MOBILE BROADBAND BY CHARGING MY UNIT!! Internet
Net Zero is b******* Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Computer Fraud: NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT Internet

Jan 06 2016
Pharos Mobile Pro - Scam Affiliate Program Pharos Mobile Pro is a SCAM and FRAUD Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Better Business Report Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pharos Mobile Pro Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,

Jan 05 2016
Verizon wireless Pads the bill with overage charges. Author: landers, California Internet Services: Verizon wireless

Jan 04 2016
Boost Mobile New Customer ripping me off on hot spot and referrals Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Internet: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
cellular wireless dba Cellular Outfitter Ripped off :my total charge was 10.96 which came out to be $18.55, they cancelled that charge and immediately charged me $23.55 Unknown, found on Facebook Internet Author: Indianapoli9s, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: cellular wireless dba Cellular Outfitter Internet

Jan 04 2016
boost mobile boost mobile boost mobile Internet Yes it is.... Author: Ney york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Jan 03 2016
Samsung, Samsung Canada Samsung mobile Samsung phone the worst warranty and service ever Nationwide Author: Mississauga, Ontario, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide