Your Search | virgin mobile

26, Report #1192747

Apr 21 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Wholesale Merchant Services provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for small to medium size businesses in Canada. Wholesale Merchant Services, a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchants, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 20 2016
Wilkerson garden and sunnyside mobile home parks Sunnyside, wilkerson garden Wage theft, crook, coward, liars, thief, cheapos Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Mobile Home Parks: Wilkerson garden and sunnyside mobile home parks Tacoma, Washington

Apr 19 2016
Linda Steinberg/ L and S Mobile Home Sales LLC Linda. L and S mobile home sales LLC Linda Steinberg terrible service, Linda Steinberg Vero Beach, Phoenix, Arizona. Nationwide Florida
Author: Texas Real Estate Services: Linda/ L and S Mobile Home Sales LLC Vero Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2016
Foad (Frank) Ziyad Frank at Eazy Mobile Inc. Misrepresented Quality of iPhone 6's Sold to MobilePlus Worldwide Midlothian Illinois
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Foad (Frank) Ziyad Midlothian, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
Abt water Hauck homes are the same group they continue to overcharge for water usage and they wont fix water leak !! I called the plumbers and they tole me 3 times rhey dont do trailers !! I cant get anyone to fix water leak!! Mt Morris Illinois Been calling around and plumbers wont bother coming to trailer court Author: Mount Morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Abt water Mt mprris il, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
Family Mobile Wal-Mart Family MobileT-Mobile Charges for Services Never Received. Customer Service assured bill cleared. Instead of clearing sent to Collection Agency Nationwide
Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 17 2016
Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Chris Blanchard, These people change websites often, but they always pretend to be connected to Mama Lola. LOLA IS NOT ONLINE. Florida
Author: Mobile, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Powerfulvoodoo.net, Lolavoodoo.com, Christopher Blanchard, NOT THE REAL MAMA LOLA Internet

Apr 16 2016
Jewell's properties group llc, Johnathan Jewell's No occupancy permits,or permits pulled. Bensalem pa Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Mobile Home Parks: Jewell's properties group llc Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Robinhood Terrace Mobile Home Park, Daytona Beach, Robinhood Terrace LLC, Jupiter, FL Over 55 Mobile Home Park, Scammers, buying/renting mobile homes Daytona Beach, Jupiter Florida Update - Robinhood Terrace Author: Daytona Beach, FL, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Robinhood Terrace Mobile Home Park Daytona Beach, FL Daytona Beach/Jupiter, Florida

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
signature surveys I did countless suveys,they promised walmart gift cards in diffrent amounts any were from $150 to $1000 only thing I received was wasteing my mobile data. watertown Massachusetts Author: casa grande, Arizona Food Stores: signature surveys watertown, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2016
Motorola Mobility Holdings MOTOROLA's mobile phone user rights Nationwide Author: Alabama Telephones: lianglao Internet

Apr 12 2016
Coastal Pay Lucas Spurling - account rep. Travis ? - president Beware of Deceptive Practices! Liars, all of them! Carlsbad California Previous emails as a record of refute Author: Mobile, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Coastal Pay Carlsbad, California

Apr 12 2016
Max cellular Boost mobile, Broadway Everett ma Defective phones, intimidating tactecs, taking advantage of the disabled Everett Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Max cellular Everett, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2016
NumberOnMusic.com A Complete Fabrication Of Serices Internet More Ripoff Tactics Author: Mobile, Alabama Entertainers: NumberOnMusic.com Internet

Apr 11 2016
Prestige Marketing Consultants Christine Marie Puhl, Cat Dulley, T-Mobile The Biggest Scam in Nashville Beware Christine Puhl should be in Jail T-Mobile Scam. Nashville Tennessee HA! I love this review! Author: Nashville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Prestige Marketing Consultants Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 10 2016
wilson dismukes Don't shop here. Rude. Everything YOUR fault. mobile Alabama Stihl MS180CE Chainsaw Author: mobile, Alabama Hardware & Tools: wilson dismukes mobile, Alabama

Apr 09 2016
Cushmans Mobile Auto Repair AKA Ronnie Jewells Fakes as a mechanic and steals you car parts Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Mechanics: Cushmans Mobile Auto Repair Miami, Florida

Apr 08 2016
Jeff luellen American village mobile home Park Cut my electrical wire Mt.morris New York Author: Leicester, New York Mobile Home Parks: Jeff luellen Mt.morris , New York

Apr 06 2016
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile They are discontinuing service for no valid reason for free phone Charleston Illinois Author: Riverview, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Charleston, Illinois

Apr 05 2016
Yurz, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yurz, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yurz, Inc. is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We help businesses of all calibers by developing customized marketing strategies at a price anyone can afford.*UPDATE: Yurz, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yurz, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Ex LinkTech Employee Author: Kingman , Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Yurz, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yurz, Inc. is a US Based, premium Digital Marketing firm that provides the highest quality and service nationwide. YURZ team members promise to personally assist you through each step of the process. Yurz, Inc. offers customized logo designs, unique graphics to review management, our skilled creators can do it all. California

Apr 03 2016
T-mobile Chris Platt Meet the new T-Crooks T-mobile will scam you out of your cell phone device  Santa maria ca Nationwide Author: Santa maria, California Bait-and-Switch: T-mobile Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Am I A Victim of Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo? Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo ,mybanknow.com SCAM FRAUD Am I A Victim of Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo? Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo ,mybanknow.com SCAM FRAUD nigeria Internet Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Jon Forrest & Charles Soludo? Internet

Apr 01 2016
Walmart Family Mobile REPLACES YOUR DEFECTIVE NEW PHONE WITH OLD JUNK Bentonville Arkansas Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Texas

Mar 29 2016
Prepaid Mobile OR Vodafone/Cheaptalk USA as written on the receipt and Credit card bill. Charged 299.99$ on my Credit Card saying it's a security deposit and did not Refund New York New York
Author: Hong Kong, Audio & Electronics Shops: Prepaid Phoneshop New York, New York