Your Search | virgin mobile

Jul 15 2016
Leon Anglin Big L Mobile RV & Handyman Services MOBILE RV & HANDYMAN SERVICES s****. Author: Ocala , Florida Home Improvements: Leon Anglin Internet

Jul 14 2016
Walmart My Family Mobile Canceled service after they would not refund me the $25.00 Xtras pack that I had for over a year without being able to use it to purchase any down loads or services. Charged a month after canceled service. Nationwide Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart My Family Mobile Internet

Jul 14 2016
virgin mobile ,usa? Virgin mobile Off shore company is a rippoff!!! Manilla? Nationwide Author: Goleta , California Bait-and-Switch: virgin mobile (usa?) Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Working Assets, Inc. a/k/a Credo Mobile SCAM! Cancelled service billed me $200 for 30 day free trial San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Working Assets, Inc. San Francisco, California

Jul 12 2016
Arteaga Trucking Cal ArteagaCalixto Arteaga LIAR, CHEAT AND A THEIF--- DO NOT HIRE HIM TO MOVE YOUR MOBILE HOME CLEVELAND Texas Author: PINEHURST, Texas Moving Companies: Arteaga Trucking CLEVELAND, Texas

Jul 11 2016
MHP mobile home park rv horizions trisha diane trying to remodel & upgrade mobile home continous harrassment by management team des moines Iowa Author: hartford, Iowa Trailer Parks: MHP mobile home park des moines, Iowa

Jul 10 2016
MHP mobile home park RV Horizons harrassment, eviction, reselling for there profit des moines Iowa Author: hartford, Iowa Trailer Parks: MHP mobile home park des moines, Iowa

Jul 08 2016
Simple mobile Phone scam corporate, supervisors.. Unlimited data not working on hotspot! On lower plans it worked great. I was told to upgrade and now it doesnt work.. Im not sure i did it on phone.. Nationwide Author: Riverside CA, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Simple mobile Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Economy Rv Repairs Economy Complete mobile Fraudulently represented Mesa Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona RV Repair Centers: Economy Rv Repairs Mesa, Arizona

Jul 06 2016
Vesta T-Mobile 888-278-3397 OR Illegal and unauthorized charge made on an old credit card Internet Author: Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vesta T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Davis Mobile Home Moving Claude Davis Never able to do the job and not return my down payment Watauga Tennessee Author: Jonesborough, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Davis Mobile Home Moving Watauga, Tennessee

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jul 05 2016
Platinum Paving | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Platnium Paving John D. Stacey ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). After that he meets with you and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). In less than 6 months the asphalt cracks real bad and will not re surface. They insist on just patching all the many, mant cracks. He has done this to multiple Mobile Home Park owners in the valley of the sun. I recommend you avoid them Cancer. . Mesa, Arizona Arizona Owns Four Desert Winds NOT Author: Phoenix, Arizona Small Business Services: Platinum Paving Mesa , Arizona

Jul 04 2016
boost mobile Wireless Repair Centers of America Fake BS on legit return, idiotic customer service, pissed off all customers 7/4/16 Durham North Carolina Time Warp... Author: Butner, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Durham, North Carolina

Jul 03 2016
boost mobile Boostmobile.com they about how my service work having me up grade my plan and paying for data when the new as i stay i need hotspots to be unlimited and they lied ans said the 60 plan was when it fact it only off 8 gb of data i ask for a refund they said no. they are rude and lies im a loyal customer with them Internet Author: staten island, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Jun 29 2016
Kelly's Mobile RV Service Kelly Pope Mobile RV Service Gave thousands up front for RV Repairs, now can not find Kelly Pope Satellite Beach Florida Author: Clinton, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Kelly's Mobile RV Service Satellite Beach, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile.com Cancelled Service After 3 years They Locked My Phone Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Taylor Paige Foundation Taylor Paige Foundation is scamming people for money Mountingrove Missouri
CONTRADICTIONS AND BLATANT LIES Author: Loveland , Colorado Abusive Children: Taylor Paige Foundation Internet

Jun 23 2016
Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Compan, Cody Ranko Auto body repair work scammer who destroyed my car and stole my money Nationwide Author: Maryland Body Work & Repair: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp Highster mobileHighster Spyware? How about SCAMWARE! Hauppauge New York Author: Carthage , Missouri Software: ILF Mobile Apps Corp Internet

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 20 2016
Arf Art animal rescue Sucky ripoff liar Mobile al Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Adoption Agencies: Arf Internet

Jun 20 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego Il Mobile ad scam/ long waits/ wasn't allowed to pay with debit card/ swore at by manager Oswego Illinois Author: bolingbrook, Advertising / Deceptive: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide

50, Report #1312054

Jun 18 2016
Mobile Mini Storage Most dishonest company and worst job in my entire career. acct/receivables Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Storage & Self Storage: Mobile Mini Storage Nationwide