Your Search | visa

Dec 05 2015
ACCOUNTNOW PREPAID VISA restrictions on my account placed for NO REASON Lakewood WA AccountNow Author: Lakewood, Washington Credit & Debt Services: ACCOUNTNOW PREPAID VISA Internet

Dec 01 2015
Momentum Visa Card Bank Corp hold of $100 for 61 days, fraud charge of $153 they ask me to wait 11 days until charge go thru and them 90 days for investigationm, they ask me to call to check on status and is $1.50 for each phone call Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: boyton beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Momentum Visa Card Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
So Cal Lighting REVIEW: So Cal Lighting's management team makes huge changes in customer service, vastly improving satisfaction amongst consumers and continues its upward climb to become the best in the industry.*UPDATE: So Cal Lighting pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. So Cal Lighting recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Contacted By Josh from Sunrise aka So Cal Author: Northern, California Lighting Stores: So Cal Lighting - Socal Lights - Sunrise Lights Northridge, California

Nov 30 2015
Encante Serum, Santa Ana, Ca Belle anti-aging syrum Ordered face cr to only pay shipping of 5.95. they charged my visa 89.00. then 98.00 twice, it's a fraud Santa Ana California Author: Covington, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Encante Serum Santa Ana, California

Nov 30 2015
Ivluxe Cream Louvella Claim they are sending trial size then terms and conditions apply, bill you in 16 day for the FULL 30 day supply, this ends up being around $200 for the total product. We tried to cancel their membership with the initial shipment notification and SURPRISE, the link didn't function. The only way to contact them is to note the phone number from your bank statement. I noted this on an add so never went to the web site to sign up for the service. STAY AWAY!! Their web sites are conspicuously absent of contact information or customer support help. I am disputing charges thru my bank/Visa, RIPOFF all the way! Texas Author: Payson, Utah Alternative Health: Ivluxe Cream Nationwide

Nov 27 2015
Skylight Financial, Inc Skylight Visa,Skylight AKA Skylight Paycard AKA Skylight Visa Paycard Trash Dump Company! Predatory Services among unsuspecting customers! Austin Nationwide Problem has been RESOLVED Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Skylight Financial, Inc Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DANIEL BALDERAS POSING UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT KILLINGS Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Nov 16 2015
Encante Anti Aging serum they sent my free sample which I paid the shipping for but then turned around and sent me a whole new order charging my visa card a whopping amount I did not authorize, total rip off. I want my card credited back as they will not take back the new shipment even though it was never opened. ? ? Author: peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Encante Anti Aging serum

Nov 15 2015
Encante Skin Serum & Encante Eye Cream Lured into free trial offer, not told I had to cancel in so many days, large charges on VISA Santa Ana California Author: Holmes, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Encante Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Nov 14 2015
centurylink centurylinks prepaid $100 visa card is a scam seattle wa Author: corvallis, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: centurylink seattle, Oregon

Nov 14 2015
comcast xfinity xfinity visa prepaid card $150 seattle Washington Author: corvallis, Oregon Cable TV: comcast seattle, Washington

Nov 14 2015
Glamzelle We ordered from this site and never received our merchandise. They took my money from my visa, and ripped me off! They have no contact information even if you want to get a hold of them. Internet Author: Willowdale, Ontario Clothing Stores: Glamzelle Internet

Nov 13 2015
Macleds; Kimberly Nash After completion of internet sale in May 2015 Kim Nash kept our credit card # without our permission and on September 23, 2015 used our Visa to make a $580.42 purchase from her company Macleds. She did not have permission to keep our card # or use it for any purchase. Rochester (although she uses many addresses) Internet Author: Kensington, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Macleds; Kimberly Nash Internet

Nov 12 2015
applied bank applied bank visa visa card with hidden fees added later on after payments are made Wilmington DElaware once again applied bank Author: Beaverton, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: applied bank Internet

Nov 10 2015
Ultraherbal/Nutritionalhealthnews/Links from those 2pages ,nutritionalhealthnews.com/phytoceramides-buyer-guide, michelle-carrillo.com/phytoceramides-review/ I ordered Revitol food supplement and moisturiser for 50$ from Nutritionhealthnews and get a bill and order confirmation over 148$ today. Now I am waiting for the payment on my Visa. Lets see what I can do here. Albuquerque Internet Author: Pretoria, Drug Manufacturers: Ultraherbal Internet

Nov 06 2015
ADT home security mpell rewards offered $100.00 visa gift card reward for installing security system. Never received card after mailing in reward certificate with included $4.95 handling charge. Called mpell twice and was told they never received certificate and later they said it was mailed. What a rip off. Encinitas.California.92023-0820 Nationwide ADT Corporate Concerns Author: VALDESE, North Carolina Home Security: ADT home security Nationwide

Nov 06 2015
Michael johnson Person told me i was approved for a $6000. All i had to do was pay for first installment by purchasing and loading $145 into the card. Then afterwards he told me that an additional amount of $157 again to be loaded into a different prepaid visa card for Wite transfer purposes. He said that was the final step to then receive my loan amount plus the additional amounts i put in. I could not go any further and now the person has whatever money i own and refuses to refund me my money because its already in process and cannot be reversed. He told me that if i just pay $317 for tax purposes i will receive my loan amount plus the additional payments i made. I refused and still asked for my money back. He denied my request and still insisted in me paying the $317 for the tax purposes. I hung up the phone and am now reporting my cards. Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Loans: Michael johnson Internet

Nov 04 2015
Leather Machine Co Steve & David Cobra 4 non functional since day 1. Poor service from company & lied to visa international!!! ontario California Author: Calgary, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Leather Machine Co ontario, California

Oct 29 2015
account now prepaid visa False information San Ramon California AccountNow Author: elizabethton, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: account now prepaid visa Nationwide

Oct 27 2015
Green Dot Corporation Wal-Mart Visa Held my money hostage Monrovia California
Author: Sparta, Tennessee Financial Services: Green Dot Corporation Monrovia , California

Oct 23 2015
Wallmart Money card holding money, fraud activity, visa prepaid money card, unreliable, helpless, frustrating Nationwide Author: North Port, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wallmart Money card Nationwide

Oct 20 2015
Time Warner Cable Time Warner Cable $300 Visa gift scam ripoff Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Cable Companies: Time Warner Cable Van Nuys, California

Oct 16 2015
CLKBANK*COM.... I have charges to my VISA card every month, for ?computer something. I did not purchase anything related to computers, or anything and I certainly would not have purchased anything that was going to charge me $50-$70 every month. Author: Leopold, Alabama Computer Software: CLKBANK*COM.... Internet

Oct 12 2015
MediaKin.net charging Visa from unknown account Author: Baden-Baden, Alabama E-trade: MediaKin.net

Oct 09 2015
Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho Flat out lied about Recycling materials accepted and then charge your Visa $100 after you leave!!! boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Recycling/Trash removal: Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho boise, Idaho