VISA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: visa
There may be more specific results for "visa"
For more specific results for "visa"
Showing 26-50 of 7,036 Found Reports For more specific results for "visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 06 2017
2A4LIFE Found an item on my Visa card Internet Author: Chinook, Washington Hobby Shops: 2A4LIFE Internet

Jul 04 2017
CAPIAL BANK OPEN SKY VISA OPEN SKY VISA VIA CAPIAL BANK FOR REBUILDING CREDIT Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: US BANK Internet

Jun 30 2017
Alcon Alcon Dailies Choice SIX MONTHS AND STILL NO REBATE - MANY REPORTS SAY ALCON IS SCAM Ft. Worth Texas Received Visa Debit Card Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Eye Care: Alcon Ft. Worth, Texas

Jun 30 2017
Pyramid Lean Shop Pyramidleanshop.com They took by prepaid visa, cashed it and canceled my order Unknown Indiana Author: Folsom, California Drugstores: Pyramid Lean Shop Internet

30, Report #1381902

Jun 28 2017
Luminis Facial Treatment OTHER WEB ADDRESS OF Luminis for free trial....https://www.globaldermal.com/doa4/?affId=FE234C21&c1=23608&c2=luminissrmTS&c3=hsH6zFw6EeeVWGNQ5Hl8kA# got free trial Luminis Visa billed fo 4.95 A Luminis rep called me & I told him DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OF THIS Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Questionable Activities: Luminis Facial Treatment Internet

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Tiger Direct 2 time they as in Tirger Direct when buying something wanted my SS # for some kind of safe visa online most things have come from Florida in past Internet Author: Nasua, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: home use Internet

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Try Replenish NATURALMUSCLEBUILD.COM Wrinkle cream & Eye serum supposed to be free trial. Yeah RIGHT? SCAM ALERT. Internet Phone numbers to cancel Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Try Replenish Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 15 2017
JP Morgan Chase Credit Card Chase Visa/ Chase ink/ Chase Buiness ink BEWARE of cardmember services Delware Nationwide Author: san diego, California Credit Services: JP Morgan Chase Credit Card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Green Dot prepaid visa, green dot corporation, green dot bank $20 Burn seattle washington Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Green Dot prepaid visa Internet

Jun 13 2017
peter john CANADA HOTELAddress: 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan Canada,Ontario L6A 1S6, CanadaContact Number +1225395555The manager of CANADA HOTEL we need men and women who can work and livein canada , CANADA HOTEL will payfor your air ticket, accomodation and tw eat my money and give me fake canada visa i send money in banin canada Internet Author: dina, Other Advertising / Deceptive: peter john Internet

Jun 12 2017
Shania Burns - Bank of America Visa Call Center mental customer service rep Bank of America Call Center Scanton Pennsylvania Author: Scanton, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Shania Burns - Bank of America Scanton, Pennsylvania

Jun 08 2017
Jacksonville Property Management Pros deception, indiffereance, lies, scam, problems, Horrible! Jacksonville Florida
So you care about the Home Owners ? Author: jacksonville Beach, Florida Property Management: Jacksonville Property Management Pros Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Canvas Print Factory Poster Print Factory They billed me twice for one order Marlboro Nationwide Money Refunded Author: Cohocton, New York Printing & Copy Services: Canvas Print Factory Nationwide

Jun 01 2017
SmiONE VISA SmiONE VISA child support card Nationwide Author: Port Saint lucie, Florida Credit & Debt Services: SmiONE VISA Nationwide

May 31 2017
IC*FREESHIPPING.Com They keep charging $12.97 to my Visa card. Last one was May 31, 2017. Internet Internet Author: Trappe, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Pat Mancuso Internet

May 31 2017
HEALTH COM FAC I got a gift on line for Bisou face cream.The deal was to pay shipping and handling of 2.95 and it's mine for free now 85.47 was taken out of my visa debit card. NYNY New York Author: East Elmhurt, New York Adult Care Facilities: HEALTH COM FAC NYNY, New York

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Insurance--- Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 23 2017
TrimGenix Garcina Cambogia LifeStyle Garcina Cambogia Free trial pay 4.95shipping. Visa was then charged 79.95 before 30days. Refuses to give money back. Very Rude on phone. CO Internet Author: Mount vernon, Indiana Weightloss Programs: TrimGenix Garcina Cambogia Internet

May 22 2017
Target Ripoff! Cleveland Ohio Target Return Policy Author: Cleveland, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Cleveland , Ohio