VISA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: visa
There may be more specific results for "visa"
For more specific results for "visa"
Showing 26-50 of 7,082 Found Reports For more specific results for "visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 14 2017
Jim Picanco Vital Healthy Garcinia attempted to charge my Visa account $176. When add for 2 week trial was product free and S/H of $4.95. Savannah GA Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Alternative Health: Jim Picanco Internet

Sep 12 2017
VisaHQ Knowingly Uses Hurricane Harvey To Steal Money. Immoral and Unreliable Houston Nationwide
Issue Resolved Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: VisaHQ Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
US BankCard Center REVIEW: US BankCard Center focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S.*UPDATE: US BankCard Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Miscommunication Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader. Over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Internet, Florida

Sep 08 2017
Beltran Brito Immigration Attorneys GIL BRITO BOTCHED MY 01 VISA PETITION - SENT ME TO WRONG CONSULATE MIAMI Florida Author: Other Attorneys & Legal Services: Beltran Brito Immigration Attorneys MIAMI , Florida

Sep 08 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa InComm Inc.PO. Box 826Forston, GA 31808-0826 registered gift card to have funds immediately & fraudualantly drained Atlanta Georgia Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 08 2017
TKG MEDIA Calif. they,TKG MEDIA, did! charged $97.00 to my Visa card.  California Author: Saint Louis, Missouri E-trade: TKG MEDIA , CA

Sep 06 2017
Green Dot Platinum Loaded my entire check onto new visa and they have no record they said it is a companywide problem they cannot tell me where my 400 dollars is when it will be loaded onto my card. They cannot give me anytime frame. They would not give me a corporate number and walgreens cannot refund me my money either. They knew about this issue since earlier the same day I reloaded and they did not issue any warning or put a stop to there customers reloading. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: Green Dot Platinum Internet

Sep 02 2017
Lumidaire Anti Aging Face Cream These people have no conscience! STAY AWAY!! Costa Mesa, CA California Internet
Contact your bank Author: Plymouth, Ohio Skin Care: Lumidaire Anti Aging Face Cream Internet

Aug 31 2017
FORTIVA RETAIL CREDIT THEY CLAIM I OWE THEM $487.91 ON A VISA CARD.I NEVER HEARD OF THEM OR OWN A VISA CARD ATLANTA Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: TRAVELERS REST, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: FORTIVA RETAIL CREDIT ATLANTA, Georgia

Aug 30 2017
gift2go.net Be Aware of Visa Giftcards Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Union, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: gift2go.net Internet

Aug 29 2017
greendot visA reload network reload register where do i start. i have been an on going issue and still are my android wont let me get to my app. i cant use my uber nor my lyft they froze my accunt over 8.32.Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: greendot visA Internet

Aug 28 2017
Fallen Hero Bracelets, 3Charlie.com, The Benjamin Foundation, Michael Friedmann; Fallen Hero Foundation Buyer Beware - Stalled Slow Con Game and no Product to Show for your Money Tacoma Washington
Order going to ship and getting Sued! Nice Customer Service! Author: Benbrook, Texas Non-Profit Charities: Fallen Hero Bracelets Tacoma, Washington

Aug 27 2017
VisitetaCanada Canada Travel Authorization Service eTA Visa application Barcelona Internet
Author: Mannheim, Travel Services: VisitetaCanada Internet

Aug 25 2017
Jody's Secret I orded 2 bras on 6/13/17. I paid $49.94 by Visa. I have not received my bras. I messaged them on facebook and did not get a reply. Mesa Arizona Author: Conrad, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Mesa , Arizona

Aug 25 2017
IDT financial Gift2Go Visa Cards Ripped me off totally! Newark New Jersey Author: Des Moines, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: IDT financial Newark, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 21 2017
anc news paper.com ,fraudulently charged my visa card ,even though they where notified to cancel any subscription to there online site! starbuck Minnesota Author: starbuck, Minnesota Newspapers – Magazines: anc newspaper services starbuck, Minnesota

Aug 20 2017
InsightCards.com Insight loadable Visa card Stole my money, by declining me, after I loaded money, and charged me 5.00 instead of 1.00 everytime it declined me! Birmingham, Alabama Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nv., Nevada Credit & Debt Services: InsightCards.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 18 2017
Hai Sheng Li Hai Sheng Li, Travel Agency, Success China Travels and Tours. This gentleman is working Ann Canlas to scam Western Men out of money using bogus love and romance. Fake Romance, Ann Canlas claims love but is working with a travel agency to scam you out of Thousands for a Supposed Airline Ticket and VISA Passport Guangdong China Internet
Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: Hai Sheng Li Internet

Aug 15 2017
Total Visa my cc pay I got my card on the 15th and I have paid it all along on the 15th sioux falls ND North Dakota Nationwide Author: kenton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Total Visa Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Chase Bank Chargeback not pursued against retailer that fraudulently charged my credit card more than 60 days ago Nationwide Where is Supertweaks.com Located? Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Equip 2 Conceal Refused Refund After Cancelling Class! Clearwater Florida I got my money back! Author: Clearwater, Florida Guns & Ranges: Seminars: Equip 2 Conceal Clearwater, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio