VISA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: visa
There may be more specific results for "visa"
For more specific results for "visa"
Showing 26-50 of 3,950 Found Reports For more specific results for "visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California
Dyanna Janine Peters Defamation Harrassment Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 09 2017
NPC International Pizza Hut Online pizza ordering visa checkout Oregon city - online order Internet
Pre-Authorization Holds Author: Portland, Oregon Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Internet

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet

Jan 08 2017
Rush My Visa They processed my visas for China trip (3Mar 2017) and sent them to me, with passports, 12/30/16. FedEx lost pkg on 1/3/17 , has no idea where they are. Internet Author: show low, Arizona Courier Services: Rush My Visa Internet

Jan 05 2017
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Total Ripoff A bunch of theives Carrollton, GA Nationwide
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Dec 29 2016
hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Chris Oliver I order night vision binoculars and paid $59.60 with my visa account, never received the merchandise Internet Author: San Juan, Alabama Marine Accessories: hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
Shadow X Lighter Falcon Flashlight VISA Check Card Fraud - Recurring Withdrawal San Diego California Author: Newburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Shadow X Lighter San Diego, California

Dec 20 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to customer service. We love our Inventors! *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Weekend mistake Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2016
Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Data Compliance Services clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. Datainsure dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, PCI Compliance, exceptional client experiences, updated hardware & software, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Data Compliance Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Get facts straight Author: sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Data Compliance Services, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Data Compliance Services offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 16 2016
Data Compliance Services REVIEW:  Data Compliance Services | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust: Data Compliance Services dedicated customer satisfaction. Data Compliace Services has a ZERO Cancellation Fee program, they are confident their processing and customer service will keep Merchants with us for the duration of their time in business. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, allowing Merchants to take MasterCard and VISA. With Elavon (A wholly owned subsidiary of US Bank) and Intuit as trusted partners, Merchants are serviced correctly, respectfully, in a timely fashion. Data Compliance Services receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Data Compliance Services made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Data Compliance Services.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Data Compliance Services, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Data Compliance Services offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 16 2016
Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Data Compliance Services is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Datainsure has taken a holistic approach to building our company from the ground. up. Data Compliance Services hires, trains, and monitors their United States based administrative team.*UPDATE: Data Compliance Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Data Compliance Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Data Compliance Services, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Data Compliance Services offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
Datainsure REVIEW: RECOMMENDED TRUSTED DATAINSURE | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE™ …businesses you can trust: Datainsure is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Datainsure has a ZERO Cancellation Fee program, they are confident their processing and customer service will keep Merchants with us for the duration of their time in business. Datainsure implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, allowing Merchants to take MasterCard and VISA. With Elavon (A wholly owned subsidiary of US Bank) and Intuit as trusted partners, Merchants are serviced correctly, respectfully, and in a timely fashion. Datainsure receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Datainsure made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Datainsure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Datainsure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Datainsure, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Datainsure implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Datainsure offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
Vanilla Visa Vanilla Visa can and will cheat consumers out of money if they can,don't let the Visa name fool you.Bad Business. Fortson, GA Nationwide Author: aNAHEIM, California Credit & Debt Services: Vanilla Visa Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
RewardZoneUsa LLC. RewardZoneUsa.com Falsely led me to believe that I earned a 1000$ visa White Plains New York Author: Grants pass, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: RewardZoneUsa LLC. Internet

43, Report #1342038

Dec 08 2016
lj shopping.net ordered 2 perfume sets for $72.98, in Oct.,charged to Visa, never received Internet Author: WEST PALM BCH, Florida Fragrance Materials: lj shopping.net Internet

Dec 06 2016
1965 Ordered Mug On 11/12/16 , Paid 17.98 Charged to My Visa And Now 12/06/16 And No Mug At All . Clearwater FLORIDA Author: Orange City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rescuer's Club. Internet

Dec 05 2016
MPELL Solutions GODISH.com did not send the $100 VISA Giftcard that was promised to me for signing up for DISH Network Carlsbad California
It sucks dealing with rebates Author: Dana Point, California Cable TV: MPELL Solutions Carlsbad, California

Dec 03 2016
Brandy Davis Fortuno aid Thacker Associates Zobri? promised to eliminate debt and sole 17000 from my visa from an old retiree I feel like a fool Nassau New York New York Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Brandy Davis Nassau, New York

Dec 03 2016
SmiOne Child support visa card company ,Bancorp, This company should not be trusted to hold or dispense child support funds that are detrimental to the wellbeing of so many children. PO Box 2489 Carrollton, Georgia 30112  Author: Dothan, Alabama Consumer Services: SmiOne Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 24 2016
gift2go.net Visa gift card / IDT Financial Services Gift card fraud monthly fee zero balance Newark New Jersey Author: Flushing , New York Credit & Debt Services: gift2go.net Visa gift card / IDT Financial Services Newark, New Jersey