Your Search | visa

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 19 2016
ZERO PROTECTION FRAUD: Pivot Card / Visa EMSCRM.comPIVOT CARD ,PETRO CANADA, fraud, scam, ripoff, no protection, card services, liars, misrepresentation Internet Author: Guelph, Ontario Credit Services: Pivot Card / Visa Internet

Jan 19 2016
Al Majaz Premier Hotel Apartments Fraudulent use of my visa credit card and unlawful deduction of money from my account Sharjah Author: Alabama Hotel: Al Majaz Premier Hotel Apartments Sharjah,

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 15 2016
only1 visa Only1 reloadable visa metabank only1 reloadit unable to access my money utah Internet Author: clarksville, Tennessee Banks: only1 visa Internet

Jan 08 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club White Smile Frederiksberg-(Denmark) Phishing: Used my Visa twice at $119.00 (CDN $) for promised iPhone6s which never arrived. Fake survey re. iPhone 7 Frederiksberg Internet Author: Kenora, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 07 2016
4 Checks I ordered 2 boxes of checks, my Credit Union cashed my Visa for 4Checks on Dec. 3, 2015. I have never received the checked and it is January 8, 2016. I cannot reach them. I don't know. Internet Author: Flushing, Michigan Architects & Designers: 4 Checks Internet

Jan 06 2016
FREDERICKSBERGDK DELIVERY--PLANET.COM They ofertas an I phone 6 for 1.99 canadian dlls. and 3 day latter they charge my visa card 199.00dlls. I never got a phone. Nationwide Author: langley, Arizona Computer Fraud: FREDERICKSBERGDK Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
WORLDTIMETRAVELS FRANK FU,LAARNI DENTO, JUN GANG CHEN,HIA YANG CHEN,TRAN MAU TRI TAM. VISA/GOLD BAR SCAM SHENZHEN INTERNET
WORLDTIMETRAVELS Author: FORT PIERCE, Florida Bait-and-Switch: WORLDTIMETRAVELS SHENZHEN,

Dec 28 2015
National Consumer Surveys Put in several 1000 man hours filling out surveys and playing bonus games to win a1000 dollar unemployment check, a 1000 Wallmart card, 500 dollar visa, Apple iphone6 and many more offers. we myself and children have been filling out surveys for the last three y Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: National Consumer Surveys Internet

Dec 27 2015
Planet.com Fredericksberg Scammed $1.49 I agreed to as a chance to obtain an iPhone 6 for research then unknown to me charged to Visa $119..00 on my bias, Believed Denmark via internet Internet Author: Guelph, , Ontario Liars: Planet.com Fredericksberg Internet

Dec 23 2015
Apria Healthcare Unexpected Apria Visa Debit Charge left me without food Nationwide Author: AUSTIN, Texas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Amazon.com & Chase card Services ordering 6 cat grooming arches. Amazon offered INSTANT $30 off upon store card approval. Later says 30 days to approve. Internet Author: Bella Vista, California Bait-and-Switch: Amazon.com & Chase Visa card co. Internet

Dec 17 2015
Tru Belleza they will charge your visa or mastercard for products you dont even get on time to cancel,so thier promo is buy thier creams for 4.94 plus shipping so thats works out to 25.00 to 30.00 for each product and according to them after you order thier promo after 14 days you can cancel if you don't want it or I am guessing your not happy with it you can cancel BUT they send if out I am guessing when they want so if in them 14 days you dont get it like I have THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD 141.00 FOR SOMETHING YOU GET PASS THE 14 DAYS SO ALL SAID AND DONE FOR THEM TWO LITTLE BOTTLES OVER 200.00 CHARGED ON YOUR CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Beauty Products: Tru Belleza Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
netspend prepaid visa bolf federal bank agent refused to close my acct as i requested it closed both online and on phone with supervisor austin tx Author: pittston, Pennsylvania Banks: netspend prepaid visa Internet

Dec 10 2015
NovaDerm Cream took a trial jar, returned it, was charged 89.00 on my visa. Could not get the charge off and they sent me another jar.. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Eye Care: NovaDerm Cream Internet

Dec 08 2015
BALDERAS JALAPENOS MEXICAN STONESTOWN GALLERIA SAN FRANCISCO STONESTOWN GALLERIA, DANIEL RENE BALDERAS BARRIENTOS, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO LA PA BALDERAS JALAPENOS MEXICAN STONESTOWN GALLERIA SAN FRANCISCO, DANIEL RENE BALDERAS BARRIENTOS, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO SAN FRANCISCO XALAPA VERACRUZ EL DIAMANTE LA PARILLA , FRAUD , VISA, SCAM, BENEFIT, BANK, THEFT, BLACKMAIL, BRIBERY, DOCUMENTATION, NEGLECT, MISCONDUCT, FALSIFICATION, ACCUSATIONS, BENEFITS, U-VISA, AUSTRALIA, MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBTS SAN FRANCISCO California
Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Fast Food Restaurants: BALDERAS JALAPENOS MEXICAN STONESTOWN GALLERIA SAN FRANCISCO SAN FRANCISCO, California

Dec 07 2015
Visa Mygiftcardsite Frozen card after online merchant refund Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Visa Internet

Dec 05 2015
ACCOUNTNOW PREPAID VISA restrictions on my account placed for NO REASON Lakewood WA AccountNow Author: Lakewood, Washington Credit & Debt Services: ACCOUNTNOW PREPAID VISA Internet

Dec 01 2015
Momentum Visa Card Bank Corp hold of $100 for 61 days, fraud charge of $153 they ask me to wait 11 days until charge go thru and them 90 days for investigationm, they ask me to call to check on status and is $1.50 for each phone call Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: boyton beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Momentum Visa Card Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
So Cal Lighting REVIEW: So Cal Lighting's management team makes huge changes in customer service, vastly improving satisfaction amongst consumers and continues its upward climb to become the best in the industry.*UPDATE: So Cal Lighting pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. So Cal Lighting recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Contacted By Josh from Sunrise aka So Cal Author: Northern, California Lighting Stores: So Cal Lighting - Socal Lights - Sunrise Lights Northridge, California

Nov 30 2015
Encante Serum, Santa Ana, Ca Belle anti-aging syrum Ordered face cr to only pay shipping of 5.95. they charged my visa 89.00. then 98.00 twice, it's a fraud Santa Ana California Author: Covington, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Encante Serum Santa Ana, California

Nov 30 2015
Ivluxe Cream Louvella Claim they are sending trial size then terms and conditions apply, bill you in 16 day for the FULL 30 day supply, this ends up being around $200 for the total product. We tried to cancel their membership with the initial shipment notification and SURPRISE, the link didn't function. The only way to contact them is to note the phone number from your bank statement. I noted this on an add so never went to the web site to sign up for the service. STAY AWAY!! Their web sites are conspicuously absent of contact information or customer support help. I am disputing charges thru my bank/Visa, RIPOFF all the way! Texas Author: Payson, Utah Alternative Health: Ivluxe Cream Nationwide

Nov 27 2015
Skylight Financial, Inc Skylight Visa,Skylight AKA Skylight Paycard AKA Skylight Visa Paycard Trash Dump Company! Predatory Services among unsuspecting customers! Austin Nationwide Problem has been RESOLVED Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Skylight Financial, Inc Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DANIEL BALDERAS POSING UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT KILLINGS Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California