Your Search | viscom v2 premier

Nov 21 2015
Premier Laser Spa Nashville Premier Laser Spa Closed? Took my money and no help!! Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Premier Laser Spa Nationwide

Nov 16 2015
Premier Funding Told me I was approved for a loan, then said afterwards that I wasn't approved. I have been trying to contact them and only getting voice mail. Seattle Washington 100% NOT First Premier Funding, LLC Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loans: Premier Funding Seattle, Washington

Nov 15 2015
I.S.M. International securities management PREMIER PROMOTIONAL GROUP Award Scam Massapequa Park New York
Author: Raytown, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: I.S.M. International securities management Massapequa Park, New York

Nov 12 2015
TRULIA / ZILLOW TRULIA PREMIER AGENT Premier Agent Lead Generation Service - SAVE YOUR MONEY FORT LAUDERDALE Internet Author: pompano beach, Florida Small Business Services: TRULIA / ZILLOW Internet

Nov 09 2015
dead sea spa @ lawton einavO This very nice young woman kept reaching out to me at the mall I got past her a couple of times and finally relented. I am an esthetician so I feel I am quite knowlegable about high products. I am not saying these are not good products, but when I got home and seen what I could purchase these products for on Amazon I almost fell off my chair!! Fine sell these products but don't rip the comsumer off so bad that you would never get their business back ever again!! I put a lot of money out and I don't understand how they can continue to stay in business lawton Oklahoma Customer Satisfaction Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Beauty Products: premier dead sea salts lawton, Oklahoma

Nov 07 2015
MetLife Houston MetLife Premier Financial Services watch out for MetLife they have horrible products and service Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: MetLife Houston Houston, Texas

Nov 03 2015
Premier Laser Spa Liars Nationwide Author: South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Premier Laser Spa Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
First Progress Credit Card They offered me a credit card and once I got the card they were charging so much intrest I asked for a refund. Once I did not get it I spent my money and they started charging me late payment charges and filed it on my credit card. I then got a card with first premier and they called and decived me into paying them but, I am filing a complaint with the bank to stop payment. Columbus Georgia Author: Belzoni, Mississippi Telemarketers: First Progress Credit Card

Nov 02 2015
Mr. Tejas Patel Premier Parking Ventures Premier Parking VenturesMr. Tejas Patel Premier Parking Ventures and Mr. Tejas Patel lied and did not refund even though they defaulted Tampa Florida Author: Austin, Texas Travel Companies: Mr. Tejas Patel Premier Parking Ventures Tampa, Florida

Oct 29 2015
Premier Laser Spa Premier Laser Spa of Cincinnati Did not provide service. Took money and closed. Cincinnati Ohio Nationwide Author: West Chester, Ohio Health Spas: Premier Laser Spa Nationwide

Oct 27 2015
Premier Series UCA Unified Caring Association Unified Caring Association; Freedom Life Insurance Company of America; and Patriot Health Florida, Inc. (MultiPlan / PremierSeries program). FRAUD - UCA United Caring Association Freedom Series Premier Series 160 Eileen Way Syosset
Author: lakeside, Montana Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Unified Caring Association addison, Texas

Oct 25 2015
Freedom Life and Unified Caring Association Premier Series Patriot Health Florida, Inc Deceptive Business Practices (Fraud) in misrepresenting a supplemental health package as traditional health insurance. Advertised as PPO with low deductibles and traditional coverage. Upon receipt of paperwork, simply an cost reduction plan. Syosset New York Dispute Resolved Author: HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE, Arkansas Health Insurance: Freedom Life and Unified Caring Association Internet

Oct 21 2015
Premier Laser Spa Closed business and refusing to issue refunds Columbia Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Spas: Premier Laser Spa Nationwide

Oct 21 2015
Jason Breakey: President Of Premier Singles, San Antonio Singles And Many Other Dating Sites Trial Hearings for Unlawful Concealment of Handgun and Possession of Marijuana Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Jason Breakey Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2015
Premier Introductions Toronto dating service, premier introductions Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Premier Introductions Toronto Toronto, Ontario

Oct 20 2015
Premier Pools and Spas - Allen / Plano / Frisco No Accountablilty, Deceivers all the way - Stay away from cheats and liars Allen - Plano - Frisco Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Pool Builders: Premier Pools and Spas - Allen / Plano / Frisco Allen, Texas

Oct 20 2015
Premier Promotion Group Received a letter with no address or phone letter or email contact Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Premier Promotion Group Nationwide

Oct 19 2015
Premier promotion group Congratulations Successful Participant 998 OLD COUNTRY RD #142 PLAINVIEW NY 11803 NY Author: MADISONVILLE, Tennessee Cash Services: Premier promotion group Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Premier Signing Services LLC Fraudulent Signing Company Columbus, OH Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Notary: Premier Signing Services LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Premier Cancun Vacations Scammers Doesn't Honor Quotes Given by Their Representatives Internet Premier Cancun Vacations Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Oct 03 2015
Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Deceptive Sales Practices and Lousiest Customer Service San Diego Nationwide Author: Poway, California City Officials: Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
George Bosy Premier Credit George Bosy and Dawn McGraw Expungement Program - scam that cost me over $4,000 San Juan Capistrano and Tempe California and Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Credit Services: George Bosy San Juan Capistrano , California

Sep 28 2015
Premier Electronics They Gave me a bad 55 inch screen for my smart TV Galion, Ohio
Author: Enon, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Premier Electronics Galion,, OH

Sep 28 2015
Premier Fitness of Springfield Ohio Work for no pay, and drugged out manager! Springfield Ohio Author: Springfield, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Premier Fitness of Springfield Ohio Internet

Sep 19 2015
Premier Promotion Group Jim RutherfordAccounts Payable Office We cannot send you your winnings without Proper ID confirmation Plainview New York Author: California Consumer Services: Premier Promotion Group Plainview, New York