Your Search | vista print or vp club us

Apr 24 2014
Freedom Boat Club Sold the club without any notification, took our money after selling, no straight answers! Destin Florida Nationwide Author: Destin, Florida Boat Marinas: Freedom Boat Club Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
US Direct Express Comerica Bank, Direct Express Lies & games to cheat me out of money I desperately need internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Financial Services: US Direct Express Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
tampa roadside Auto club they called saying I won a gift card and had to pay 3 dollar they'd semd me a 100 dollars gift card. they charge me every month approximately 40 tampa florida Author: medford, Massachusetts Auto Clubs: tampa roadside Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
Arrow Truck Sales Springfield Missouri Sold us a LEMON; Been in the shop more than its been driven Springfield Missouri Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Truck Dealers: Arrow Truck Sales Springfield, Missouri

Apr 23 2014
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. ATERSO01PO Box 1022Wixom MI 48393-1022 Notice received by US Mail stating I owe Dish Network $149.85 and offering me a settlement amount of only $74.93. I have not had business with Dish for over 3 years and left them with a $0 balance. Houston Texas Author: Willits, California Internet: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Houston, Texas

Apr 23 2014
Changsha XINAO instruments Co.,Ltd; LABFUGE; HUNAN GILSON TECHNOLOGIES DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD THIS COMPANY SOLD US TWO NOT WORKING CENTRIFUGE UNITS Changsha, Hunan. China Internet Author: Weston, Florida Medical Laboratories: Changsha XINAO instruments Co.,Ltd Internet

Apr 23 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES. CUSTOMER ID: 654258CASE FILE #: KP-87895LOAN INFORMATIONPAST DUE AMOUNT - $985.67CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES.You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before some No name and stating I owe money. No information and when I called no valid number. Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Collection Agencies: ACE CASH SERVICES. Internet

Apr 23 2014
Sam's Club Wal-Mart Charging double for an item, and asking consumer to wait 3-5 days for refund Cookeville Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam's Club Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
MacWin Technology http://www.macwintech.com/ Misguided me about the Diagnostics of my Apple Macbook Pro. Charged me US$90.00 just to open the box. Kowloon, Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: Costa Mesa, California Computer Service & Repair: MacWin Technology Kowloon, Hong Kong, Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
US Website Builder Incomplete web design , wrong information , and will not call backet, Internet Author: Poway, California Web Hosting: US Website Builder Internet

Apr 23 2014
Vida Vacation Club Grand Mayan, The Bliss Resorts, CVM Custom Vacations, The Bliss Vacation Club High Pressure Timeshare Sales, False Promises, Lies Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Mexico Author: Lakewood, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacation Club Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
US Power Moving Moving Коммерческие и Частные Перевозки Do not use this Company Brooklyn & Marlboro, NJ 07746 New York & NJ Author: Brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: US Power Moving Brooklyn, New York

Apr 23 2014
US MEDICAL DEPARTMENT COMPENSATION Steven White Medical Compensation Miami Florida Author: DALLAS, Texas Drug Manufacturers: US MEDICAL DEPARTMENT COMPENSATION Miami, Florida

Apr 23 2014
Natural Green Cleanse I ordered the cleanse & Garcinia on the recommendation of the Dr. Oz Show. My understanding was that the 2 bottles were trial if I paid the shipping/handling. Charging the consumer $88 a bottle after 14 days is robbery!! Regardless of the fact that I didn't read the small print. Shame on Dr. Oz and this company!! Lutz Florida Author: Lakeway, Texas Alternative Health: Natural Green Cleanse Lutz, Florida

Apr 23 2014
US Treasury Dept. Seelim HE STATES THAT HE IS FROM THE US TREASURY DEPT. AND YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A GOVERNMENT GRANT, YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK, IN THE AMOUNT OF $8,400.00. WASHINGTON, DC DC Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: US Treasury Dept. Washington

Apr 23 2014
Get Weekly Paychecks GWP They promised me good pay and said all you had to do was copy and past ads. I thought I would be promoting for the Motor Club of America but it turns out you promote them. It's essential I triangle sc , Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: Get Weekly Paychecks Internet

Apr 22 2014
Denver DUI Attorney Jeremy Rosenthal Law Offices of Jeremy Rosenthal, 303-573-0543 Our 19 year old daughter was charged with DUI. We have no previous experience with attorneys, but even during the selection process Jeremy stood out from the others, with his positive attitude and obvious experience giving us immediate recommendations before we had even hired him! Jeremy carefully guided my daughter through a terrifying process with extreme calm, giving her confidence and support. She trusted him explicitly. Jeremy treats each client with individuality and his depth of experience enables him to act in the best interests of his client. He was willing to take a route he had not experienced, but felt it was the best outcome for our daughter, and he won! He is professional, courteous, and very quick to respond to questions by phone or email, even on the weekend. Jeremy’s paralegal, Stacy Mullen is also excellent to work with, responds quickly and consistently follows up. Jeremy provided the best experience and support we could have had in such a difficult situation. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Denver DUI Attorney Jeremy Rosenthal Denver, Colorado

Apr 22 2014
Richard Bailey Stiffed us for $3,000.00 for services rendered Noblesville Indiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: Richard Bailey Noblesville, Indiana

Apr 22 2014
US Cellular Rip off! Mason City Iowa Author: Mason City, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: US Cellular Mason City, Iowa

Apr 22 2014
Assured Pardons of Canada Failed to do any work on our file, fail to respond to us, fail to refund our funds Vancouver British Columbi Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Consumer Services: Assured Pardons of Canada Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
Sharp Chula Vista Emergency Hospital They charge $5.00 for valet services but do not bring the car back to you and you have to walk a long way to get the car yourself chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Personal Services: Sharp Chula Vista Hospital chula Vista, California

Apr 22 2014
EN_ US or a deriviative thereof SO many cant name in this box. Privately financed hacking ring not credentialed, falsely affilates OR attaches themselves to internet downloads. Usually browsers Addison Illinois Author: Illinois Computer Fraud: EN_ US Addison , Illinois

Apr 22 2014
Appliance Service/ Gary Meyers Larry Meyers, Larry Haynes. Gary Haynes, Gary J Meyers He came over, took part of our washing washing machine and asked for $345.00 to buy the replacement part. Left to cash the check, came back and took off another part, the pump. Never saw him again until court. He was released to go get the money he owed us, never seen again. Active warrants are out for him. His brother and sister-in-law are in on it too. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Appliances: Appliance Service/ Gary Meyers Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 22 2014
Festiva Adventure Club Liars, Scam artist, took my kindness for weakness Maine Nationwide Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts Sales People: festiva adventure club Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
rci time shares we have a time share and its all paid in full and now they say its not good enough and they need us to sign over the deeds las vegas Nevada Author: topanga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: rci time shares las vegas, Nevada