Your Search | vista print or vp club us

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
PJ Hussey PJ Hussey Investors, Construction, Leasing, PJ Hussey Property Management Do not go to them if you are looking for a place to live, or buy! Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa, Surprise Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Property Management: PJ Hussey Glendale, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
Southeastern Freight Hit by a Southeastern Freight Truck almost a month ago and still no resolution for car or personal injuries Lexington South Carolina Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Southeastern Freight Lexington, South Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 29 2016
Affordable Rentals LLC I was given a tenancy notice to vacate without reason or logic rent was paid every mth have receipts to prove it Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Real Estate Investing: Affordable Rentals LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Perfect Packers, Burlington, ON BEWARE! Your move could end up costing you twice (or more) what you paid for the move! Burlington Ontario Author: St Thomas, Ontario Moving Companies: Perfect Packers Burlington, Ontario

Apr 29 2016
Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC, Michael Thomas DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS XTREME DIESEL PERFORMANCE OR IT'S OWNER OCALA Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Repair Service: Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC OCALA, Florida

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT coastlineconstructiononline.com HE REFUSES TO PAY US! IRVINE California Author: Irvine, California Plumbing: COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT IRVINE, California

Apr 28 2016
Jack Danny Walker -Changes at each natural disaster Deceptive repair ripoffs of retired or disasters brownsville Texas Author: brownsville, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Jack Danny Walker brownsville, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
Snelling Staffing Omaha NEVER RETURN CALLS OR Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Employment Services: Snelling Staffing Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
wayne harms d.b.a. heartland home services 500 roofing wayne harms will steal $, not finish job or pay his employees lincoln Nebraska Author: lincoln, Nebraska Home Improvements: wayne harms d.b.a. heartland home services lincoln, Nebraska

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Mac Cleaner Fastspring, or Kayako Billed for a product not ordered, tried bait and switch Santa Barbara California Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Fraud: Mac Cleaner Santa Barbara, California

Apr 28 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

The Santa Cruz PickleBall Club Dishonesty, Myth and Manipulation Internet
Santa Cruz PickleBall Club: More Lies Author: Santa Cruz, California Neighborhood Services: The Santa Cruz PickleBall Club Internet

Apr 28 2016
Turbo Tax Turbo Tax Analysis, Advice & or Bundle They give NO advice when you call Turbo Tax because you will never talk to a tax consultant. Unknown Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Turbo Tax Internet