VISTA PRINT OR VP CLUB US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vista print or vp club us
There may be more specific results for "vista print or vp club us"
For more specific results for "vista print or vp club us"
Showing 1-25 of 76,232 Found Reports For more specific results for "vista print or vp club us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Hirshbach Trying to force me to drive a truck I'm unsafe condition 18355 US-20, East Dubuque, IL 61025 Internet Author: Other Miscellaneous Companies: Hirshbach

Jul 19 2017
ELECTRIC MIRROR Jim Mischel, CEO, Don Jacques, COOJon Johnston, VP SalesTravis Boyd I paid $10,000 for 3 mirrors that were not as represented. In good faith I agreed to keep 2 but want the 3rd one replaced Everett Washington Author: Texas Glass Companies: ELECTRIC MIRROR Everett, Washington

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Skin Faith Tone Skin uses Shark tank add to distract from fine print to cover the almost 200.00 they will charge your account prior to the 14 day trial period. don't know Internet Author: panama city, Florida Skin Care: Skin Faith Internet

Jul 19 2017
Nebraska Stain and Seal Ruined the deck, grass, plants, and concrete patio below. Refuses to issue refund or fix the issue Omaha Nebraska
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Paint & Wallpaper: Nebraska Stain and Seal Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 19 2017
Tropical Tours R Us fun@bestorlandoattractions.com Rip off flyer from fax Internet Author: Alabama Resorts: Tropical Tours R Us Internet

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 19 2017
Excell Fitness McMinnville OR Deceptive contract McMinnville Oregon Author: McMinnville, Oregon Health Clubs & Gyms: Excell Fitness McMinnville OR McMinnville, Oregon

Jul 19 2017
VISTA NATIONAL LLC RICK GREENBLAT REFUSES TO PAY NOTARIES FOR SERVICES BRENTWOOD California Author: Westland, Michigan Loans: VISTA NATIONAL LLC BRENTWOOD , California

Jul 19 2017
Stark Eye - Allumiere Keranique ? - when you call the phone number, it's a distributor or rep co - they wouldn't identify what company they were with!!! - hmmm totally scammed me US Nationwide Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: Stark Eye - Allumiere Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Allied Dispatch OVER $20,000 OWED AND THEY WON'T PAY OR CALL BACK! ROCKWALL, TX Johnson City Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
Club Newport Celebration Worse than super glue--you're stuck for life. High pressure, manipulative sales presentation. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alaska Resorts: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 18 2017
US Marketing Source Paid for lead list, never received it Granity City Illinois Follow-up Author: Big Town, Nebraska Small Business Services: US Marketing Source Granity City, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
Thatbasket.com ordered merchandise and never received it can I get anyone from the company to answer or two return my emails Internet Author: Shannon, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Thatbasket.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream A complete scam offering a FREE sample-- just pay shipping. Fine print sets you up on auto renew for $91.36 a month. Santa Ana California Author: seminole, Florida Skin Care: Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama