Your Search | vista print or vp club us

May 06 2016
U.S. Money Reserve TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: US Money Reserve Verified. Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Rare Coin & Bullion Reserve is committed to customer satisfaction, U.S. Money Reserve implemented strategic changes to ensure its clients satisfaction and their ability to acquire U.S. GovernmentIssued Gold, Silver, and Platinum coins as a means of wealth protection and growth. Austin Texas.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service U.S. Money Reserve recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be reviewed, not ignored. U.S. Money Reserve, Ripoff Report Verified
Author: ALL ACCROSS UNITED STATES, Other Multi Level Marketing: US Money Reserve TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. one of the nation's largest distributors of U.S. Government issued Gold, Silver, Platinum Coins, hundreds of thousands of clients receiving financial benefits of owning precious metals. Providing the most exceptional U.S. Government Issued Gold, Silver, Platinum Coins on the market. Clients have placed their trust US Money Reserve to help choose coins that afford the highe Austin, Texas

May 06 2016
Star City Movers This company is a scam, they did half the move and left us high and dry with no response to our phone calls. Then they proceeded to debit our credit card on file twice without our authorization Kearny New Jersey
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Moving Companies: Star City Movers Kearny, New Jersey

May 06 2016
Future Buildings Future Steel Buildings RIPPED US OFF FOR $1800 DEPOSIT!!! Markham Ontario Author: Pefferlaw, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

May 05 2016
William Bradford US Cas Net Internet Author: Lakeview, Ohio Loans: William Bradford Internet

May 05 2016
renue derma and or other name renuvaderm renew anti aging Tells you just pay shiping and handeling for a free trial size bottle of it then they charge your card for the cream and a monthly membership that you never signed on forCalifornia Author: central square, New York Alternative Health: renue derma and or other name rejuvaderm California

May 05 2016
Testo Rip X Deceptive small print bait and switch orlando Florida Author: O'fallon, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Testo Rip X orlando, Florida

May 05 2016
economyrentacar 7640 Narcoossee Rdorlando FL.32822 Reserved a car , when I whent to pick it up I was told I needed my person proof o f insurance or would have to pay $25. extra per day for insurance as per the confirmation. No such statement is printed on the confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Rentals: economyrentacar Orlando, Florida

May 05 2016
Happy Days Boating Sold us a trailer that was illegal to use in PA - cost us 1K to fix Port Clinton Ohio Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: Happy Days Boating Port Clinton, Ohio

May 05 2016
Legal zoom Misleading information, no advisors to help with properly and correctly filing for customer needs. Incorrect information provided with no helpful assistance or information to aid with proper filing. Limited mislead filing information . They don't provided any assistance and tell customet they must seek advice from state or legal representatives. Sacramento California
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Legal zoom Internet

May 05 2016
Bluefox nutrition Garcinia Cambogia I ordered a $4.95 sample and then I was charged with two charges of $79.95 for bottles I did nor receive or order and they said I signed for then which is a lie. Sandy Utah Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Bluefox nutrition Utah

May 05 2016
Consumers Legal Aid - very aggressive for your participation in their program. extreme pressure to stay in program, won't take no or let you quit easily. Laguna Hills California Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Consumers Legal Aid Laguna Hills, California

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
nouveau skin care Charging me and sending me product I didn't order or want! Internet Author: Illinois Beauty Salons: nouveau skin care Internet

May 05 2016
Open Business Directory and Open Business Solutions LLC Company Scammed Us Via Fax Switzerland / Dubai / Philadelphia / Miami Pennyslvania/Florida/Switzerland / Dubai Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Directory Miami, FL

May 05 2016
Tim's Inc. Auction Tim's Auction Be careful buying or consigning to this auctioneer Bristol, ct Author: Los Angeles, California Auction / Liquidators: Tim's Inc. Auction CT

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Avobuy Avobuy took my money for pre-order, but did not send goods OR refund Los Angeles Internet Author: Fallbrook , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Avobuy Internet

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
Supercell Clash of Clans; Clash Royale This company is banning paying players from the game without reason or explanation Helsinki Finland Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Software: Supercell Internet

May 04 2016
Shenzhen Faseliang Technology Co, (XINGZHAO LIU or PARKER LI) Email scammer! Offers good deals on name brand electronics but you will NEVER see them! Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province ,China Internet Author: East China Twp, Michigan TVs & VCRs: Shenzhen Faseliang Technology Co,.Ltd Internet

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Crossfit Chula Vista Owner had minor sign an EFT Form Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Alternative Health: Crossfit Chula Vista Chula Vista , California

May 04 2016
Survival Life Ordered and paid for a knife that never came. I was billed for another service without my knowledge or consent. Some where in Texas Internet Texas Hello James Author: Strasburg, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Survival Life Internet

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
Tarek and Christina El Moussa Flip or Flop, success path, Advance Real Estate training Charged over $2000 for worthless info only to find out they want you to pay another $25,000 Cottonwood Heights Utah Author: Whittier , California Seminar Programs: Tarek and Christina El Moussa Cottonwood Heights, Utah