VISTA PRINT OR VP CLUB US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vista print or vp club us
There may be more specific results for "vista print or vp club us"
For more specific results for "vista print or vp club us"
Showing 1-25 of 233,700 Found Reports For more specific results for "vista print or vp club us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
Cabinet Mania Order cabinets and paid last May. I never received them, They don't answer the phone or emails. I have contacted them dozens of times with no response.A total rip off! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Bradenton, Florida Building Products: Cabinet Mania Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas

Aug 19 2017
Trial Health Online charge my credit card a total of 176.94 for a product I did not authorize or want Nationwide Author: CORONA, California Weightloss Programs: Trial Health Online Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
Clair Ski Qui Beauty i Charged by card for additional order after i ordered the trail, did not say need to cancel or additional charge would occur Cleveland Ohio Author: MC KEES ROCKS, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Clair Ski Internet

Aug 19 2017
Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Vacation Club Scam/ Riff off Playa del Carme Playa del Carmen, Mexico Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Services: Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Playa del Carme,

Aug 19 2017
Revived Yourh or Beauty & Truth On my facebook webside it's was advertise about Lancome close out want to gift customer try a free sample, all we have to pay just a shipping. But after that they charged on my credit card for another shipment, which I didn't order. Internet
Author: Northridge, California Websites: Revived Yourh Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jullen Skin Care KVA EternalFeelJullen SerumMy Flirty SkinJoanna Gaines miracle creamIvanka Trump creametc. Charges account monthly Costa Mesa or Tuscon California, or AZ, or Utah Author: topeka, Kansas Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care Costa Mesa , California

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 18 2017
DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE I had to send $18 to them to receive $734,940 US dollars. They also promised a 60 day money back guarantee. CHANDLER Arizona Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE CHANDLER, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Products Cube: productscube.com or crazifire.com Complete Scam Site. Take your money, dont send purchase. No phone number, Bogus address. Bogus Address Internet Author: California Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AMICLUBWEAR. Com Ami Club Wear Rip off lied about description of product not actual product sent California Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: AMICLUBWEAR. Com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Record Information Services Check Illinois Consumer Public-Record Information information in these reports is out of date, altogether incorrect, or just plain missing. Kaneville, IL Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Record Information Services Internet

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama