Your Search | vista print or vp club us

26, Report #1292053

Jul 22 2016
Sales Associate newlead.org Do not buy leads or get appointments set from this company McKinney Texas Author: kingsport, Tennessee Customer Leads: Sales Associate McKinney, Texas

27, Report #1292055

Jul 22 2016
Concord Mgmt Bridgewater Club Apartments did not disclose, no return calls, kept application and holding fee Springhill Florida Author: Naples, Florida Neighborhood Services: Concord Mgmt Springhill, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell Robert Alton Russell Rob Russell Hired us to remove siding, install new siding, caulk and paint. He got paid by the owners and did not pay us. He owes us $5000. Dallas Author: farmers branch, Texas Builders & Contractors: Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell TX

Jul 22 2016
SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Mix-up order , No response from contact us or email ! Edmonds Washington Author: Lakeland, Florida Bait-and-Switch: SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Edmonds, Washington

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 22 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations deception and theft Company uses bait and switch tactics to deceive and exploit Kissimmee, Fla Nationwide Author: Jackson, Tennessee Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Firebird Arts firebirdarts.com Failure to ship items, failure to respond when contacted, non-working phone numbers Portland, OR Internet Author: South Dakota Arts & Crafts Stores: Firebird Arts Internet

Jul 22 2016
Tech Ginee You must purchase these services to help you or else! The hackers will get you. Internet Author: East Orange, New Jersey Internet Services: Tech Ginee Internet

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 22 2016
Giant Recreation World no integrity or backing of poor job ormond beach Dflorida Author: ormond beach, Florida RV Dealers: Giant Recreation World ormond beach, Dist of Columbia

Jul 22 2016
Re Investor's Fund LLC Looney Housings scammed us for $1250, then wanted $1750 more for $20,000 small business loan. DO NOT GET INVOLVED! Coeur D Alene Idaho Author: Bedford, Indiana Brokerage Companies: Re Investor's Fund LLC Coeur D Alene, Idaho

Jul 21 2016
Financial crime enforcement network Acecash.us.debt collectorAaron Mcray I got emails demanding payment or else a case would be filed, and they would report to my work for garnishment. Los Angeles, ca , and payment to go Greenville nc Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Criminal Justice System: Financial crime enforcement network Internet

Jul 21 2016
Encante or Ecante Eye and Cream Serum Steve 0035, John S, Joey Free Samples Cost Me $600....REFUND Needed Santa Ana California Author: north hills, California Alternative Health: Encante or Ecante Eye and Cream Serum Santa Ana, California

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
world wide vacations Buck or taylor in Winter park fl they called the husband he said NO they then called wife told her i was in agreement she asked them to call back later when i was home to make payment they then pressure wife to give up credit card numbers con artists winter park Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Places & Information: world wide vacations winter park , Florida

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Motors David Upon arrival, no one greeted us properly and no one was smiling. The vibe was wierd and uncomfortable soon as you walk in. Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Kaplan University they claim that the documents that they sent to me are the wrong ones, so now i cant get my financial aid or transcript to transfer! daven port Iowa Author: smithfield, North Carolina Financial Education: Kaplan University daven port , Iowa

Jul 21 2016
Cash Net US Group Bureau of Defaulters sent a collection letter threatening to tell my employer I was guilty of Fraud Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Collection Agencies: Cash Net US Group Internet

Jul 21 2016
Office of mediation Rema Stanford or Tracy walker Cleveland Ohio Author: Manteca, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Office of mediation Cleveland , Ohio

Jul 21 2016
Worldwide Insurance Specialists Inc This company reals you in with low rates, then later finds reasons to increase rate or they will cancel ~ extortion Phoenix Arizona Author: Palm Beach 33480, Florida Insurance Companies: Worldwide Insurance Specialists Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 21 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment Marc H. Noda Marc H. Noda or ARE has never paid multiple employees or honored contracts that we know of... Los Angeles California Author: Washington DC, Maine Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment Los Angeles , California

49, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
US Search Waste of Money Nationwide Author: Largo, Florida On-Line Business: US Search Nationwide