Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

vista print

Showing 26-50 of 4,463 Found Reports For more specific results for "vista print"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 11 2017
Score Discount Hobby Discount I ordered two of the remote control fish for Christmas in November. My VISA was charged $79.90 on November 12,2016 and I have never received the items. Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Marine Accessories: Score Discount Internet

Feb 11 2017
Impressivecanvas.com Misleading shipment info, READ fine print!!! No refunds or reshipmemts for non delivery, packages are NOT insured & trackable as stated, sent via China Post. Online Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama On-Line Business: Impressivecanvas.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Vista Energy Tricked me into ordering their service then overcharged me and harassed me about the overpriced bill Internet Author: Yuba City, California Utility Companies: Vista Energy Internet

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 09 2017
teechip Sent blurry art print; refuses to refund. Internet Author: SPARKS, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: teechip Internet

Feb 09 2017
Renew Derma Ordered free trial and received it. Three months later billed over 87.00. No additional product received or desired. I did not agree to any automatic renewals or additional charges. Hmm must be what the word RENEW is all about because the product did not live up to the advertisement. This kind of marketing (especially if it is in small print) is purposefully deceitful and should be considered fraudulent! Internet Internet Author: Troy, Illinois Skin Care: Renew Derma Internet

Feb 07 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream they charged my credit card $99.95 after my free trial. Said it was in fine print. St. George Internet Author: battle creek, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
Slim Fit 180 Overcharged - Another sneaky online business. Fine print in very small caps and hard to read pale grey lettering. Suite 73055 Wilmington, DE. Delaware
Author: North York, Ontario Alternative Health: Slim Fit 180 Suite 73055 Wilmington, DE., Delaware

Feb 06 2017
PaxForex.com PAXFOREXPaxForex.com PaxForex.com is a scam. Asking for my full bank records in real time. Asking me for full color copies of my ID, Credit Card, Bank account login. They asked me to login to the bank and print all my financial records Internet Author: Florida Brokerage Companies: PaxForex.com Internet

Feb 04 2017
KJ Marketing exhilaratingpotion.comExhilarating Potion Low cost trial adds up to VERY expensive scam, potion does not work, fine print without documentation Elk River Minnesota Author: Brookings, South Dakota Skin Care: KJ Marketing Elk River , Minnesota

Feb 04 2017
3in1bathtub and refinisher bathtub and kitchen refinisher chula vista California Author: murrieta , California Bed & Bath: 3in1bathtub and refinisher chula vista, California

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Mango Cleanse My report is the same as others I have read on this site. I answered an internet ad for weightloss; natural product; free trial- then was sent additional supplies and credit card was charged 79.00 and 75.00! I have since cancelled and notified credit card company of fraud and unauthorized purchases, but they did it without my knowledge and claim automatic renewals (I did not read the fine print) and they refused to accept when I sent additional supplies back to them. I never received a credit to my credit card. Glen Ellen California
Author: Sonoma, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana,

Jan 31 2017
Coal Cosmetic, Inc Unites States Corporation Agents, Inc Ripoff Scam Tampa Florida Author: Buena Vista, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Abella Mayfair Russel Teneza Refused to refund charges by telling me it was in the fine print. I re-read and don't see any such note. North York Ontario Canada Author: Pitt Meadows, California Clinics: Abella Mayfair Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Purecell Eye therapy and Dermasoft Cream. They offer you a free trial and then charge you. $89.95 for each of the samples after two weeks if you see in fine print that a this is their offer. Internet Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Purecell Eye therapy and Dermasoft Cream. Internet

Jan 29 2017
Wholesale Window Designs Wholesale Window Dave took our deposit knowingly will not deliver our Shutters San Diego California Author: Chula Vista, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Wholesale Window Designs San Diego , California

Jan 29 2017
Sourcing exchange and logistics Looked as if they forwarded you the money but then came back unpaid New York New York Author: Lago vista, Texas On-Line Business: Sourcing exchange and logistics New York

Jan 27 2017
Nelco Properties /Curtis Nelson Nelco Properties and owner Curtis Nelson habitually engage in fraudulent and other criminal activity in construction industry! Vista California I wish I had seen this sooner! Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Nelco Properties /Curtis Nelson Vista, California

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

45, Report #1351918

Jan 25 2017
Revitalize age defying serum Offer free trial with paying shipping, they used the cred it card info and has charged my acct twice because they say trial was only for 14 days and then they charge you monthly, nowhere on that website is that stated, I looked very thoroughly before ordering trial to make sure there was nothing in fine print, they still manage to charge you. Internet Author: Detroit , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize age defying serum West Virginia

Jan 24 2017
Wholesale window design Chula vista Fraudulent Scam chula vista California Author: San Marcos, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Wholesale window design chula vista, California

Jan 24 2017
Skin Royale another fountain of youth ripoff Internet
Success! Author: Chula Vista, California Pharmacies: Skin Royale Internet

Jan 23 2017
PODS FRAUD with made up fees and would NOT pick up POD doe over 2 WEEKS 5585 Rio Vista Dr | Clearwater, FL 33760 Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Software Empire Fine print makes their 'instant delivery' of software not required Clearwater Internet, Florida Follow up Author: Abbeville, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Software Empire Internet

Jan 20 2017
Airtech Steamining Walt, Kent Rip-Offs Vista California Author: Belleview, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Airtech Steamining Vista, California