Your Search | vista print

Jun 19 2014
Gateway tax services use to be Instant tax services. This company said they gave me a paper check of 300 they suppost to did my taxes and charge me 400 which i never recieve any money from them the IRS gave me a print out saying gateway owe me 956.00 but they dont want to release me funds los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Employers: Gateway tax services los angeles, California

Jun 19 2014
M. C. Services Center, Inc. Bounced check after clearing. Marlborough Massachusetts Author: Buena Vista, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: M. C. Services Center, Inc. Marlborough, Massachusetts

Jun 18 2014
Watkins Manufacturing Corp Hotspring Spas This spa is an expensive, cheaply built peice of Mexican made junk. Watkins will not stand behind there product Vista California Author: Montrose, Colorado Pools & Saunas: Watkins Manufacturing Corp Vista, California

Jun 18 2014
International Rebates, LLC When I joined Grand Incentives Travel club there was a cetificate #3036814 (code #AXGCIR500312) which was or a $50 Reward Card to be issed through American Express Incentive Services, LLC. I sent the vucher in on 9/16/13 and have never heard or recieved anything from them. Tallevast Florida Author: Chula Vista, California Advertising / Deceptive: International Rebates, LLC Tallevast, Florida

Jun 17 2014
Cellularwings.com /Cellular wings llc / sellandrecycle.com INTERNET SCAMMERS - DO NOT BUY FROM THESE WEBSITES Chula Vista California Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cellularwings.com /Cellular wings llc Chula Vista, California

Jun 17 2014
National Express i wanted one hose and i got 5. the first one I installed and went to use broke within minutes of turning on the water. the hose nosle broke at the same time the hose did. i now have $300.00 worth of broken and cheap trash. I am filing a fraud report with my bank and will fight these crooks till the end. wallingford Connecticut Author: vista, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: National Express wallingford, Connecticut

Jun 17 2014
Destination Auto sales Re registered vehicle in my name and caused traffic sitations to be issued to me. Vehicle in question for criminal charges. San Diego California Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Dealers: Destination Auto sales San Diego, California

Jun 17 2014
tshirtmiami.com LAO GOMEZ I gave this person 67 t shirts to print and pay $200 in cash and he never did his job, he doesn't answer the phone or emails MIAMI Florida Author: Miami, Florida Printing & Copy Services: tshirtmiami.com MIAMI, Select State/Province

Jun 17 2014
vanguard collective They steal personal art designs (including mine), change the colour and then claim them as their own and charge $700 per print London Internet Author: portland, Oregon Art Galleries: vanguard collective Internet

Jun 16 2014
Duvatiwear I was routed from an ad that states do a quick survey get a FREE Gift Add states in bold letters on Home Page: Try our new line of sunglasses at $0, just pay shipping. After order shipping cost of 7.99 is billed and sunglasses were shipped. No packing slip, invoice, or receipt was included in my shipment. Only a form letter with a Toll Free number and an e-mail address as contact information. 14 days later another $95 is billed. Did not know this when I ordered. Sunglasses are not worth anywhere near the $95 billed. I don’t check my credit card statement often because I don’t use them often. Then a month later another box with sunglasses came. My credit card was billed $45.OO. I called the company. They said they had a no return policy. Tried to return item for credit/refund by calling customer service number and was my request was refused. The number I called was a call center and not a part of duvatiwear. I was told to send and email to support@duvatiwear.com if I wanted to request a return authorization and credit/refund. Checked website and found fine print on order page stating I would only have 14 days to try the sunglasses, after that I would be billed $95 and enrolled in a monthly buying club of some sort where additional items would be shipped to me and billed to my Credit Card. I cancelled the membership, but was not allowed to return the item. This is a scam the preys on people using adware popups. Toluca Lake California Author: Altoona, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Duvatiwear Toluca Lake, California

Jun 16 2014
Stars And Stripes Marketing LLC Stars And Stripes Marketing LLC in this case refers to the owner of starsandstripesmkt.com NOT the actual Stars And Stripes Marketing that is ACTUALLY trade marked! Plagerism, intellectual property theft, scam, rip off, fake, jealous of real company that is ripped off Vista Internet Author: Vista , California On-Line Business: Stars And Stripes Marketing LLC Internet

Jun 14 2014
Before funding LLC Administrative@funding now.me I believe they got my information from a.payday application in which they had 3 different deductions from my bank all for $30.01 EACH. I called the number on the submitted check and asked why they were removing money from my account. He said it was a charge for supplying loan company names. read the fine print. I asked why so msny deductions and he said he would credit back. that was last week . I called again today and the phone was disconnected. I never agreed to this service and never got the money refunded.  Internet Author: Waianae, Hawaii Liars: Before funding LLC Internet

Jun 12 2014
Century Manufacturing Corporation Charges for Free Sample, Attempts UPS Delivery Scam, Useless Product Massapequa New York Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Liars: Century Manufacturing Corporation Massapequa, New York

Jun 12 2014
Nation Star Mortgage Ruining our Credit Lewisville Texas Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Nation Star Mortgage Lewisville, Texas

40, Report #1112064

Jun 12 2014
watkins Manufacturing Hot Springs Spas Defective Product vista California Author: sandwich, Illinois Health Spas: watkins Manufacturing vista , California

Jun 12 2014
Global Media Advertising Worldwide Media Group will not take no for an answer, high pressure, deceitful, belligerent, aggressive, use small print in a very deceptive fashion Los Angelos Nationwide Author: Cheltenham, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Global Media Advertising Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Western Dental Western Dental Hawthorn and Mar Vista Locations. Western Dental ARE CON ARTISTS!!! Mar Vista California Author: El Segundo, California Dental Services: Western Dental Mar Vista, California

Jun 11 2014
Diversity Capital Investments/Juan Gallindo Flores. Diversity Capital Bancorp De Mexico Total Scam and Ponzi Scheme Chula Vista, San Diego, California Author: murrieta, California Investment Brokers: Diversity Capital Investments/Juan Gallindo Flores. Chula Vista, Ca., California

Jun 11 2014
Luma Repair - Luminelle other names I cannot remember , Deceptive, dishonest, well hidden fine print so you do not know what you are entering into Georgia Internet Author: Boise , Idaho Beauty Salons: Luma Repair - Luminelle Internet

Jun 10 2014
GuitarControl.com/ Claude Johnson Failed to respond to several emails, Refuses to refund purchase price of Guitar Control Big Package Internet Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Music: GuitarControl.com Internet

Jun 10 2014
Printspal Printspal Unprofessional, Horrible, Worst Print Shop, Unreliable, Rude, Disrespectful Charlotte Internet Author: Hemet, California Printing & Copy Services: Printspal Internet

Jun 10 2014
La Creme Skin Care La Creme Skin Care Miss leading 'Free Trial' After 14 days, they charge your account for 87 dollars and will do so monthly. Read ALL fine print San Diego California Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: La Creme Skin Care San Diego, California

Jun 10 2014
National Small Business Alliance has TELSUR,inc, Inc telemarketing for them TELSUR, Inc calling on behalf of National Small Business alliance is telemarketing loan scams Chula Vista California Author: Columbus, Georgia Loans: National small business Alliance Chula Vista, California

Jun 08 2014
Vista BMW of Coconut Creek SALES LIES AND GIVES BONUS NUMBERS Coconut Creek Florida Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Vista BMW of Coconut Creek Coconut Creek, Florida

Jun 07 2014
rentmonitor.com rude service ignores support boulder Colorado Author: chula vista, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: rentmonitor.com boulder, Colorado