VISTA PRINT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vista print
There may be more specific results for "vista print"
For more specific results for "vista print"
Showing 26-50 of 13,632 Found Reports For more specific results for "vista print"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink ,

Sep 18 2017
This company did not honor a 14 day trial as advertised. Took a week to deliver and started 14day trial from date I placed order which is not in any fine print. Refuse to give a full refund despite there false advertisement and very rude. Its a scam. Tampa Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: QuickTrim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Sep 16 2017
SkinnyMeChocalate Order from FB box of chocolates for 4.95$. Received the several weeks later. Then was billed for 34.95 for the box I got. On Sept 13 I noticed at bill on my credit card for 39.95 for an additional box being shipped. It has not arrived yet. I must not have read very fine print. Gilbert AZ Arizona Author: Waycross, Georgia Bake Shops: SkinnyMeChocalate ,

Sep 15 2017
Student7 Ripped off Internet Author: Rio Vista, California Sporting Goods: Student7 Internet

Sep 13 2017
Vista Del Valle Apartments run by Pinnacle Property Management owns multiple apartment complexes one of which is Vista Del Valle on W Viking Rd Las Vegas. pinnacleliving.com Eric Koenigsberg The Landlord of Vista Del Valle Apartments resides at (((REDACTED))) Henderson, NV Landlord Eric Koenigsberg revoked his original monthly rent quote to an additional $140 p/month after we had arranged our moving guys. Eric Koenigsberg the landlord openly did drug deals with the dirt-bag resident druggies who always hang out in the car park, common areas and on their balconies. Eric Koenisberg the Landlord also filed for an eviction order against us after we put in a simple maintenance request to fix the busted plumbing.The AC and hearing don't work, the place is full of roaches and the swimming pool had human s* in it at least once every week. Mould in the bathroom, fridge seals full of mould and blinds broke within one week and we got charged to get the replaced even though they had been there for around 10 years or more. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: La Vegas, Nevada Property Management: Vista Del Valle Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2017
Mr. Zahid Jamil of Print Three Mississauga Rip-off courier service Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Courier Services: Mr.Zahid Jamil of Print Three Mississauga Mississauga, Ontario

Sep 11 2017
luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Detroit Michigan Author: Jeff, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: luxury fashion now Detroit, Michigan

Sep 08 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Ordered the trial and paid shipping charges only. A month later I was charged $99.95 for the trial and on top of that discovered it was a monthly recurring subscription. It was never disclosed upon ordering that the trial was a limited time offer or that I would continue to be charged. I too reviewed the fine print and found NOTHING. When I called to inquire, I was told they had a NO RETURN policy - outrageous! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Port Hueneme Road, California Bait-and-Switch: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 06 2017
Diet Support Was not upfront about 15 day cancellation. Jumped from screen to screen and did not allow me to read any fine print. won't refund money charge from my checking account shipment came from Colorado Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Weightloss Programs: Diet Support Internet

Sep 05 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia READ THE FINE PRINT - AND CANCEL WITHIN THE TRIAL PERIOD Internet
Author: Georgia Weightloss Programs: Opti-Loss Garcinia Internet

Sep 05 2017
pure diet health Forskolin and Premium Mango Clense First it was 14 day trial I paid for shipping only was ordering the Forskolin then they added Premium Mango Clense onto my order and charged my card for that too then in fine print it states you haven't cancled the orders by the 15th day they will automatically take the money out of your checking account so the stating that it's 14 days from the time you ordered and not from when the product was shipped or received so how are you supposed to try it for 14 days then it didn't do anything they said it would do. So they took $158.19 out of my account for nothing and won't give it back. They are totally ripping people off. provo utah Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: pure diet health Internet

Sep 01 2017
wells fargo bank breached wacovia contract checking and savings. Sierra Vista Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** I have tried to move on with my life with what the evil ashley and chaz hawthorne did to me but they just keep on falsely accuse me of harassing her and coming around me to make my life miserable Author: Tucson, Arizona Consumer Services: wells fargo bank Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
Glamor Trends Carpo Marketing Starts with free gift just pay shipping Fine print signs you up for reoccuring charges billed to card Santa Barbara California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara,

Aug 30 2017
Eye youth remedy allumineye and youthful skin pro allumiderm I was offered a sample of an eye cream if I paid for shipping. When it arrived there was also a face serum. My July credit card showed eye youth remedy from Nevada charge of $5.95 and a charge of $4.95 from youthful skin pro from California but they came in the same box. I just got my credit card bill and there are charges on 7/18 from Jim eye youth remedy for $86.95 and KHN youthful skin for $89.95. Another charge on 8/18 com Jimeye youth remedy for $92.90 and from KHN youthful skin pro for$94.90 now this is $10.95 in July and $364.70. I thought I was paying $5.00 for a sample. I called them and they said if I didn't call them within 14 days I agreed to pay full price and auto reorder. After a heated conversation she took 30% off the auto ship order. I live on Social Security. I could not read any small print. I must have been dumb enough to agree to their terms. I did this in the early morning hours after taking an ambiance and still not sleeping. Please beware. No more internet samples for me. Costa Mesa California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Molalla, Oregon Computer Mail Order: Eye youth remedy allumineye and youthful skin pro allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Aug 29 2017
Habitats Tiny Homes Lost $1K Deposit That was Supposed to be Refundable if not Satisfied with Location Vista California Author: Ramona, California Real Estate Services: Habitats Tiny Homes Vista, California

Aug 29 2017
Enerbank USA Will not explain why they print one thing and do another. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Florida Banks: Enerbank USA Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 28 2017
VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL 1112 Alpharetta Street Roswell, GA 30075 Vet Malpractice caused German Shepherd Puppy to loose his leg Roswell Georgia
VCA ANIMAL HOSPITAL TOLD ME IF I POSTED THEY WERE PAYING THEY WOULD PAY IN 72 hours they DIDNT Author: Roswell, Georgia Veterinarians: Animal Abuse: VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL Roswell, Georgia

Aug 27 2017
International travel network,ITN LLC I paid for a return ticket on 04/19/17 from lasvegas to kenya $1287.91 my flight itenary was departing on june 14 and returning july 27 2017.my flight was confirmed with three carriers alaska,JETBLUE and emirates.I checked in at the airport at 10.00 am two hours early,the agent at Alaska ticket counters was unable to print out my boarding pass and he called the travel agent.the guy who picked up the phone could not help and instead he cancelled my flight and told me he will process my refunds.since then they have flatly refused to respond to my emails for my refunds.I'm therefore going off so cial media to help members of public to stay away from this company which has been licensed by us government to fraud people. Sanfrancisco California Author: Las vegas, Nevada Attorney Generals: International travel network,ITN LLC Sanfrancisco, California

Aug 27 2017
NeuLIFT The company gave an ad making it appear you were to receive a product for $4.95. Then lo and behold I had $89.95 AND $84.95 three weeks later. Apparently there was fine print telling us this would be deducted?!?! I am dirt poor, I thought I was getting a great wonderful deal, but it's a scam. But just enough fine print legalities to cover their butts. Fountain Valley California Author: Bowler, Wisconsin Skin Care: NeuLIFT Fountain Valley, California

Aug 26 2017
Bipedd, LLC This product, ENDO OIL was advertised on Facebook as an introductory price of $5.97, but I didn't read the fine print. I was billed initially on 7/25/17 for $5.97 and again on 8/4/17 for $79.99. I had no idea this was a scam until I tried the phone number 515-207-4977, which is not a good number. I tried their email address cs@bipedd.com, which is not a good email address. I can't find them on Facebook or anywhere on the internet . They do not want to be reached apparently because they are scamming people! I couldn't figure out why my bank account is overdrawn, then I found these charges on my bank statement. I just received an email from noreply@bipedd.com thanking me for my order. I was billed AGAIN for $79.99 on 8/2417. Please someone help me. I need my money back. Internet Author: Jonesville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Bipedd, LLC Internet

Aug 26 2017
Assure CBD Assure Products No warning in text that card would be recurringly charged, only in the fine print Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Alternative Health: Assure CBD Internet

Aug 26 2017
PurrPageant Shely Sutphin Extortion and Liar...this person will extorted and lied to get back her money once you sell to her. Do not trust her; no matter how sweet she seems. In my experience she has been devia ORO Valley Arizona Why CFA and PurPageant Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: PurrPageant ORO Valley, Arizona

Aug 25 2017
Vista National LLC, Rick Greenblat Stealing from Notaries Nationwide Brentwood California Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Notary: Vista National LLC Nationwide

Aug 24 2017
Book 530 book530.com fake painting impounded by US customs Shenzhen, China Nationwide
Author: Lake Buena Vista, Florida Art Gallery: Book 530 Nationwide