VMC SATELLITE, DISH NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vmc satellite, dish network
There may be more reports for "vmc satellite, dish network"
For more results perform a general search for "vmc satellite, dish network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 28 2017
SiriusXM Satelite Radio Don't get involved with SiriusXM Radio, they will rip you off ! Detroit Michigan Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Satellite Companies: SiriusXM Satelite Radio Detroit, Michigan

Mar 27 2017
US Legal Aid RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  US Legal Aid | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members.  US Legal Aid’s attorney network service is unique.   Participating attorneys are experienced in a variety of practice areas that are personalized to client’s needs.  Unlike other legal clubs which provide a generalized boiler plate variety of legal services, US Legal Club caters to its members by utilizing a boutique like personalized approach.  US Legal Aid provides access to experienced attorneys that want to represent you in a wide variety of legal areas.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law. Pompano Beach , Florida

Mar 24 2017
DIRECTTV ,NOW AT&T DIRECTV,  DIRECTV Scams Customer-s, Nationwide Nationwide Author: BARSTOW, California Satellite Companies: DIRECTTV Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Player's Network, Inc. Artifice and scheme Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pompano Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Player's Network, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 16 2017
century link satellite Internet services Beware of CenturyLink.-modem return fraud corporate headquarters Monroe, LA Author: Webster , Florida Internet Service Providers: century link satellite Internet services Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Dishonorable Ellen McElyea, Judge in Cherokee Coiunty Cherokee County Judge Ellen McElyea Rouge Judge---Corrupt, Old Boy's Network---Georgia South---Women Discrimination--- Very bad judge Canton Georgia Let me guess Author: San Luis Obispo, California Court Judges: Dishonorable Ellen McElyea, Judge in Cherokee Coiunty Canton, Georgia

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
titan salvage alliance network akt they took my money and gave me nothing. ? Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: titan salvage alliance network akt Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
All American Dish RIPOFF COMPANY...ALL AMERICAN DISH...Charge me 49.00 for no services that was cancelled the next day...Manager stated this is how they make a living by charging 49.00 dollars and Dish network do not charge you 49.00 . All American Dish is a Complete Undeniable RIP Off... North Carolina Author: Parkton , North Carolina Liars: All American Dish

Mar 07 2017
World Global Network HELO Toan Guyen Kept telling me things would get better on the non working piece of junk they sold me for $320 until after the deadline was up to get a refund. I sent it back receipt received and got a signed card but that was over a month ago and no reply. The phone number listed just hangs up on you with no means to leave any messages Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Attorneys General: World Global Network Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
DirecTV DirecTV interstate wire fraud/deceptive trade practices Nationwide Author: South Carolina Satellite Companies: DirecTV Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
American Auction Network AnnTV Scams are all that goes on in this auction and they are running so far behind on bills that the vendors won't deliver the products-so they run off to Vegas and try and get the chains-jewelry and supplement what you have purchased to fill your orders and they won't be the same.  Glenda Ross Saint Peterburg Florida Author: PORT ORANGE, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Auction Network Saint Peterburg, Florida

Mar 03 2017
1951 damaged property during new install Cleveland New York Author: Cleveland, New York TVs & VCRs: DISH Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
DISH DISH took 400.00 from me Corinth MS Contract.... Author: Corinth, Mississippi Producers: DISH

Mar 02 2017
Dent Network Cycle Nine and others scam,money back refund scam, 90 day free trial scam, refuse to refund, no reponse Delray Beach Florida Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Financial Services: Dent Network Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 02 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Punch Television Network responds to accusations Author: Los Angeles, California Employers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Carson, California

Mar 02 2017
Gameloot Network Wrongful holding back of commissions. Very very sneaky. Summit Missouri Author: Palm Springs, California Attorney Generals: Gameloot Network Summit, Missouri

Mar 01 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios the only African-American lead company currently in the process of an IPO.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Source One Network Solutions Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solution Source1net ripoff, bad vender, poor management Madison Wisconsin Author: Florida, Florida Maintenance Companies: Source One Network Solution Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions d**k Bond Independent Contractors & Employee Beware of this Ripoff Company! Fitchburg Wisconsin Source One Network Solutions Update Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Employers: Source One Network Solutions Fitchburg, Wisconsin

22, Report #1020699

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Source One Network Solutions doesn't pay their Sub-Contractors Madison, Wisconsin More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Rolling Hills Estates, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 28 2017
Exede satellite internet provider Wildblue Over charges, horrible customer service, makes their money off termination fees Western North Carolina Internet Fees.... Author: Waynesville , North Carolina Internet: Exede satellite internet provider Internet

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide