Your Search | vmc satellite, dish network

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Driveclub LLC Provo Driveclub LLC Scam Internet Author: Winter haven, Florida Satellite Companies: Driveclub LLC Provo Internet

28, Report #1320984

Aug 06 2016
DirecTV Asurion AT&T MasTec Premier Protection Plus is really no protection minus Atlanta Georgia Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Satellite Companies: DirecTV Atlanta, Georgia

29, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

30, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
A person's word used to mean something Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

31, Report #1320171

Aug 02 2016
UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGE- DISH Network Dish TV Network, Dish TV, Dish scam, money, debit. hold, block, unauthorized, reversed, refund, stole, bad customer service Englewood Colorado
Issue Resolved Author: Englewood, Colorado Cable TV: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

32, Report #1320002

Aug 01 2016
Real Estate Workshops, LLC aka Government Tax Lien Network bait and switch - take my $600 to sell me $40K package Riverton Utah Author: San Francisco, California Seminar Programs: Real Estate Workshops, LLC Riverton, Utah

33, Report #1319715

Jul 30 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd Wor(I)d Global Money Empty promises, No Products Delivery, No Refunds, No Phone Contact, and Woeful Customer Service. Equity Plaza, Singapore Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Questionable Activities: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Internet

Dish Network Dish Network robbed me! Nationwide
support Author: Windermere, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

35, Report #1319017

Jul 26 2016
GameLoot Network Gamelootnetwork.com,game loot network,gameloot network Multi level internet game scam Lees Summit Missouri Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: GameLoot Network Lees Summit , Missouri

36, Report #1319013

Jul 26 2016
The College network Tcn Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Health Care Education: The College network Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Dish Network 10 day contract cancellation fee Hampstead North Carolina Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
dish network 9601 s meridian Blvd Englewood co 80112 not credited for 6 referrals Internet
Author: maggie, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: dish network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Dish Network DISH DISH TOOK $747 RIGHT OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION! !!#/^&** Englewood Nationwide Author: Manteca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Yoobly is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Yoobly practices what they preach daily ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for great new business builders and product users for their businesses.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Yoobly Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. UPDATE Author: SUMMERVILLE, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assur Internet

Jul 25 2016
SlingTV LLC Sling TV, Dish Network Reactivated the subscription service without notification and charged my card. Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Computer Software: SlingTV LLC Internet

Jul 23 2016
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assur Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Travel Advantage Network misrepresented Wilkes-Barre PA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Travel Services: Travel Advantage Network Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Kelly Pope Kelly's RV repair Rip-off, scammer Satellite Beach Florida Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Kelly Pope Satellite Beach , Florida

Jul 22 2016
Dish Network LAKE FOREST California Buyer's Remorse? Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Dish Network LAKE FOREST, California

Jul 22 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Arrest Warrant ID: NRS 2219918 is going to be released on Friday at 3PM- Last Warning before court summons Los Angeles California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2016
Direct TV Direct TV does not Honor Florida Consumer Protection Laws and miserepresented their services to my mother a recent widow. nationwide
You're wrong my friend. Do some research please. Author: , Florida Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
International TVL Network International Travel Network, ITN Corp. Rip off a 67 year old senior. Booked a flight I can never board and now Im stuck in New York and wont even get me a refund. San Francisco California
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Air Travel: International TVL Network CA

Jul 21 2016
Financial crime enforcement network Acecash.us.debt collectorAaron Mcray I got emails demanding payment or else a case would be filed, and they would report to my work for garnishment. Los Angeles, ca , and payment to go Greenville nc Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Criminal Justice System: Financial crime enforcement network Internet

Jul 21 2016
American Radio Network (ARN) American Radio Network, Hollywood, ARN, Tony Lewis Hirring & Recruitman Scam targeting unemployed artists Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, CA, California DJ Services: American Radio Network (ARN) Los Angeles, CA