VMC SATELLITE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vmc satellite
There may be more specific results for "vmc satellite"
For more specific results for "vmc satellite"
Showing 1-25 of 4,857 Found Reports For more specific results for "vmc satellite"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1391944

Aug 11 2017
Quantis Internet satellite, rippoff racket, no customer service, no help, no phone, no email Racket-fraud-abuse-noresponse. Castellon
Author: Naquera, Alabama Computer Manufactures: Quantis

Aug 07 2017
Amir Kalde Amirhouses.com Took $3900 from us for a house that was unlivable and expect us to pay $700 a month Rent, and is refusing to repair the home to livable conditions per FL statute 83.51 or give us a full refund of our rent! We have 6 small children and are now left without a home to go to. Lakeland Florida
Take him to small claims court Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Landlords: Amir Kalde Internet

Aug 01 2017
Hughes net Committed Fraud Nationwide Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Satellite Companies: Hughes net Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
SPOT SATELLITE MESSENGER scam, fake, extra charge, thieves Nationwide Author: Richmond, British Columbia Electronic Manufacturers: SPOT SATELLITE MESSENGER Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
dish tv dish t.v. I was told That I had to give a deposit of 300.00 to cover equipment I paid on time every month never late when we moved I returned equipment and paid for that month they will not give me my 300.00 back they ripped me off they are liers not only that but the equipment never worked they suck it would take hours on the phne trying to get someone to fix the equipment they are theives and liers beware they should not be in business key west florida Author: key west, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: dish tv Florida

Jul 24 2017
Kelly Pope RV Repair Satellite Beach Florida Author: Titusville, Florida RV Parts & Accessories: Kelly Pope RV Repair Satellite Beach, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 13 2017
Impera Marketing Divide Et Impera Marketing, D.E.I. Marketing, Bravo Home Entertainment Complete Pyramid Scheme Owego New York Author: Binghamton, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Impera Marketing Owego, New York

Jul 10 2017
Vision Security Vision Satellite, Rob Harris, Daniel Rodriguez A COMPANY AND PEOPLE THAT FAIL TO PAY AND TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES FAIRLY, BIG SCAMMERS! Orem, Utah
happy ex employee Author: OREM, Utah Vision Security Orem, Utah

Jul 07 2017
HUGHES SAT,   dishonest people Shasta Lake California Author: Shasta Lake, California Satellite Companies: HUGHES SAT Shasta Lake, California

Jul 07 2017
AT&T UVerseDirectTVSam's Club (on0site sales rep) Runs Credit Check Under False Pretenses Wentzville Missouri Author: Wentzville, Missouri Satellite Companies: AT&T Wentzville, Missouri

Jul 04 2017
ATT/Direct TV ATT/Direct TV, Switched & overcharged by $300 on 1st Month...BEWARE!!! Nationwide Nationwide
Author: orange park, Florida Satellite Companies: ATT/Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
CapitolMedia Capitol Media Dish/DirectTV Ty Claiborne Ty Claiborne DishTv DirectTV Maryville Tennessee Just add to this Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Satellite Companies: CapitolMedia Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Dish network lying phone rep initiated order when I clealry said I only wanted info. Nationwide Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Vic Orlando Refused to complete Job, ruined new equipment Las Vegas Nevada
False accusations & defamation of character are illigal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Stereos: Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Internet

Jun 14 2017
Paralink Technology I bought 2 antennas from P &L. They delivered a wrong antenna and never delivered the other. I got a judgment against him and of course he never paid. He file for bankruptcy. Washington District of Columbia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Paralink Technology Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jun 14 2017
ElectroMedical Research Bruce GelerterAja Gelerter refusal to pay wages Spring Texas Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Secretarial Services: ElectroMedical Research Spring, Texas

Jun 06 2017
Tickbox bought returned after 37 days not refund they say their PAYTO system isn't working Talked to many people email 15 times Atlanta Georgia Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Tickbox Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 01 2017
DirecTV, AT&T Billing and Customer Service Will Lie To You Atlanta GA Author: Tennessee Satellite Companies: DirecTV Nationwide

May 30 2017
Tickbox TV Refund Not Processed Sandy Springs Georgia Just a thanks! Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Satellite Dish Companies: Tickbox TV

May 29 2017
Directv, First Choice Communications, AT&T Misleading Companies trying to get consumers to by a product & then not fulfill their promise Nationwide Nationwide Author: Vacaville, California Satellite Companies: Directv, First Choice Communications, AT&T Nationwide

May 16 2017
Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Gerri Santistevan Dispute Resolution Specialist Channel interruptions constanly, ch. 2 becomes another channel, no signal as a cloud passes,what is There has been no activity,? Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Satellite Companies: Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Nationwide

May 11 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Wrap Match misleading method of payment, no payment or return until after 90 days or comissioon Facebook Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

May 03 2017
Dr. Debbie Ashida, DDS her office seems to move around quite a lot. the following address is of a recent satellite office in Deming, nm. where i attended. Incompetance. Sub-par dental service. Deming New Mexico - Main Office in Las Cruses. New Mexico Confused Author: Silver City, New Mexico Dental Services: Dr. Debbie Ashida, DDS deming, New Mexico

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet