VOLKSWAGEN 2008 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: volkswagen 2008
There may be more specific results for "volkswagen 2008"
For more specific results for "volkswagen 2008"
Showing 1-25 of 1,797 Found Reports For more specific results for "volkswagen 2008"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 24 2017
Volkswagen VW doesn't stand behind its products or customers Author: California Auto manufactures: Volkswagen Herndon, Virginia

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 05 2017
Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Volkswagen Dealer in Bridgewater New Jersey - Rips Off Average Consumer with Extra Fees Bridgewater New Jersey An industry insider comments Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Bridgewater, New Jersey

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Mar 25 2017
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Mar 08 2017
Starpower DJ's, Jeffrey Heart, Jeffrey Haber He's Back doing what he did in 2008 -- Credit Card Fraud Alert Manalapan New Jersey Author: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Starpower DJ's, Jeffrey Heart, Jeffrey Haber Manalapan, New Jersey

Feb 13 2017
Nissan 2008 Nissan Titan Nationwide
Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissan Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard The Social Security Dept. in 2008 orchestrated this plan to allow Social Securityand Disability Benefactors to receive theirbenefits on a card. At the time it seemed thebest option as I was in constant physical therapy etc following a broken hip. Ther Scamming Network Extortionists Nationwide Author: Hammond, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Long Island City Volkswagen Same Owners as the previous Specialize in Illegal Straw Purchases Woodside New York Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Long Island City Volkswagen Woodside, New York

Jan 10 2017
Volkswagen - Continues to Defraud the American Public Volkswagen not honoring their TDI settlement deal Herndon, Virginia Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Volkswagen Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 03 2017
Cynthia Dale Beware! Online Craigslist Catfish using Ijegun Pipeline Explosion from 2008 to scam. Norway Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Internet Fraud: Cynthia Dale Internet

Dec 29 2016
Tynan's Volkswagen Tynan's Volkswagen, 700 S Havana St, Aurora, Colorado 80012 Lying, thieving, illegal, evil, unpatriotic, uncaring, sadistic, villainous, conmen. Help a soldier get justice! aurora Colorado Two Points Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynan's Volkswagen aurora, Colorado

Nov 21 2016
Autobarn City Volkswagen City VW Chicago,The Autobarn Volkswagen ChicagoA Richard Fisher Dealership Lied every step of the way! Danger! Scam! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Autobarn City Volkswagen Chicago, Illinois

Nov 15 2016
Flagstar Bank I bought my home in Feb. 2008 on a fixed rate. They raised my monthly payments twice I cannot remember the exact amount but initially the monthly payment was around $1050 then they raised it to around $1147 then to $1250 something. I was unable to pay any extra that is why I went for the fixed rate and that was the agreement. I called Flagstar with my concerns and they did nothing. My house ended up going into foreclosure do to not being able to pay the extra amount. This affected me, my partner and 3 children. Troy Michigan Author: SPOKANE, Washington Real Estate Services: Flagstar Bank Troy, Michigan

Nov 08 2016
Palmetto57 Volkswagen | JM&A Group | Volkswagen Group of America FRAUD! BE AWARE! DO NOT BUY; DISHONEST VOLKSWAGEN DEALERSHIP!!!! Miami Florida Take them to small claims court Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Dealers: Palmetto57 Volkswagen | JM&A Group | Volkswagen Group of America Miami, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Total Care Auto/Landcar Larry Miller Volkswagen Contrct not can not be cancel Sandy Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Auto Warranty: Total Care Auto/Landcar Sandy, Utah

Oct 17 2016
Dealer funding I purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima in June of 2015. t Atlanta Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Auto Dealers: Dealer funding Lithonia, Georgia

Oct 15 2016
Volkswagen VW of America Ripoff dealerships and dangerous cars, Will never go near a VW again Coconut Creek Florida Author: Florida Auto manufactures: Volkswagen VW of America Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell is dedicated to his policy of full transparency and open communication. Core Exploration was dissolved in 2008 and he has had no involvement with it or the CEO. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Patrick J Campbell Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 18 2016
Ourisman Volkswagen of Rockville They Lie and Steal! Rockville Maryland You did the right thing by walking away from a bad deal Author: North Potomac, Maryland Auto Dealers: Ourisman Volkswagen of Rockville Rockville, Maryland

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Completely wrong Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide VW credit leasing update Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide