VOLKSWAGEN 2008 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: volkswagen 2008
There may be more specific results for "volkswagen 2008"
For more specific results for "volkswagen 2008"
Showing 1-25 of 10,306 Found Reports For more specific results for "volkswagen 2008"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

3, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2017
Mobile mechanic Christopher allan 2008 Honda Civic CHRISTOPHER ALLAN BEWARE!!! Neptune New Jersey
Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Mobile mechanic Neptune , New Jersey

Sep 20 2017
Schumacher Volkswagen of West Palm Beach WV, HUMMER SCHUMACHERGeneral Motors SCHUMACHERSaab SCHUMACHERVolkswagen SCHUMACHERMitsubishi SCHUMACHERBuick SCHUMACHERPontiac SCHUMACHER WARNING!!! GO TO ANY OTHER DEALER avoid Schumacher dealers at any cost! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Schumacher Volkswagen of West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Makeover AKA Business Builder Enterprises really is a CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM Took my CREDIT CARD AND SCAMMED ME!! Internet
Business Builders Enterprises *TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY SCAM* Author: Irvine, California Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprises Internet

Sep 16 2017
University of Phoenix axia college I was enrolled from 2008-2012. I befell into serious hardship when graduated and have not yet recovered. The University keeps serring me up for forebarrence and keeps charging interest. I have called numorous times, set all my forms they needed for loan forgiveness yet they will not help me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: University of Phoenix axia college Internet

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Sep 11 2017
Merchant Services Inc. Canada REVIEW: MSI Canada’s approach focused on providing highest level of customer, employee, sale team satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: Merchant Services Inc. Canada pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Merchant Services Inc. Canada recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
great company to work for Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MSI Canada | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MSI Canada takes consultative approach to developing long lasting relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), & Cash Advance Partners, assisting in the enhancement of businesses. MSI Canada provides credit card processing & related merchant services for small to medium sized businesses, specializing in helping merchants gain tools needed to grow. St. Catherines, Ontario

Sep 11 2017
Merchant Services Inc. Canada REVIEW: Merchant Services Inc Canada focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in Canada*UPDATE: Merchant Services Inc. Canada pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Merchant Services Inc. Canada recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Federated Payments - Federated Payment Systems - info Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MSI Canada | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MSI Canada takes consultative approach to developing long lasting relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), & Cash Advance Partners, assisting in the enhancement of businesses. MSI Canada provides credit card processing & related merchant services for small to medium sized businesses, specializing in helping merchants gain tools needed to grow. Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
Federated Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Federated Payment Systems focused on providing highest quality merchant services, credit card processing for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How much of the residual payments went to you for writing this as opposed to the people who earned them by hard work and dedication? Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Federated Payments takes a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Federated Payments provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for independent business owners within the U.S. & Canada. Melville, New York

Sep 10 2017
Environmental Health Center William Rea, M.D. Censured in 2008, they are still up to their old tricks. Offering to cure desperate people with quackery. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Alternative Health: Environmental Health Center Dallas, Texas

Sep 08 2017
HealthGAINS Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: HealthGAINS clients feel safe, confident, & secure while being treated by our highly trained and attentive medical staff. HealthGAINS is dedicated to 100% patient satisfaction, exceptional patient experiences, & success.*UPDATE: HealthGAINS pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HealthGAINS recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
liar Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Physicians: HealthGAINS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HealthGAINS is one of the leading age-management clinics in the nation. For over a decade, HealthGAINS, headquartered in South Florida with locations nationwide, has offered cutting edge, medically proven hormone and sexual wellness therapies that can restore men and women’s vitality. HealthGAINS mission is to provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art patient care that renews your vitality, libido, and performance. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 31 2017
Gateway financial services Riteway I purchased a car from riteway 2008, the car value was 3500 they charged me close to $11,000.00 the car was over seven years old, Dodge Stratus the car was stolen, triple AAA paid it off they took me to court for interest, judge made a written periodical to garnish, it was charged off on my credit report they never bothered me but once before never took my taxes but every few years they refile the writ on me I was told no one can help me because no one will overturn The judge's decision Saginaw, Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway financial services Internet

Aug 30 2017
Clover Home Services, Inc Matthew J PowellPresident cloverreo.comClover Home Services, Incmpowell@cloverreo.comwww.cloverreo.comCell 602.317.4845 REO, Foreclosure, lawn care, cleanout, rip off, liar, cheat, kingman Arizona Kingman Arizona Author: golden valley, Arizona Landscape Companies: Clover Home Services, Inc Phoenix Arizona,

Aug 29 2017
ADM Ventures Inc REVIEW: ADM Ventures clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with ADM Ventures Inc. ADM Ventures' commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: ADM Ventures Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe Business. NOTICE Author: salt lake city, Utah Seminar Programs: : ADM Ventures Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: ADM Ventures commits to total customer satisfaction, Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 29 2017
west broad volkswagen emissions sedelment rip off richmond Virginia VW a poor excuse OF a car company Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: west broad volkswagen richmond, Virginia

Aug 29 2017
Mediacom My landlord, Avalanche Investments, had a bulk account at mediacom, paying for basic cable tv since 2008. They took it out of their name, created unauthorized accounts, in each residents nMe, then charged us all for family plans! None of us authorized it, and Avalanche Investments tells us all that it wasnt their doing, but we all think it was and mediacom isnt talking. Lost my service today, and they want over $280 to restore it! Talk about ripoffs! Apache Junction Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Art Galleries: Mediacom Apache Junction, Arizona

Aug 25 2017
ESN direct Electronic shopping network, Inc. 1 name I know is AJ in customer service. on June 1, 2017 I ordered a 2008 1/10 ounce gold buffalo coin. My account was debited $609.90 as was visible looking at my account activity for June. I had ordered some other stuff and AJ who is in customer service had called and said one of my items was shipping and he wanted to let me know. I asked him about the coin I ordered and he said it would be a while yet. The coin was supposed to be NGC certified a perfect MS-70 uncirculated. This was probably a month or so after I ordered. Every time I called back after that I could not get anyone to pick up the phone and the message always is the same that everyone is busy helping other customers. I found out there were problems by findiing out online. Many other people have had problems apparently. This buffalo 1/10 oundce gold coin was only made in 2008 and I have been really wanting one for a long time and then this happens. They have cleaned up the website so there is no contact information anywhere. I found the phone number from the order history page after loggiing in to their website. I just want my coin or my money that was without a doubt, stolen from me by internet predators. Hope they get what they deserve. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Albion, Washington Criminal Justice System: ESN direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 24 2017
Secure Platform Funding (SPF) BRUCE GREEN / SecurePlatformFunding@Protonmail.com Secure Platform Funding is Fake SBLC Provider, Complete Scam and Ripoff Majuro, Marshall Islands, and Nevis Previously Nevis, now Marshall Islands Secure Platform Funding Is Scamming Earnest Investors Author: Alexandria, Virginia Financial Services: Secure Platform Funding (SPF) Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide