Your Search | von t osburn

Sep 02 2015
AT&T Billing accelerate after told had 6 months to pay San Antonio, tx Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Credit score/ consumer billing assisting N/A I am getting charged $30 every day from my account from them, I ask them to stop they don t want to. Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Miami, Florida On-Line Business: Credit score/ consumer billing assisting Internet

Sep 01 2015
ultrasabers Emory 11,000 charge back after turning in 4000 t shirts and delivered friends wood texas internet
Author: webster, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ultrasabers Internet

Aug 29 2015
T-Mobile t mobile ripp off,t- mobile fraud report, my family mobile scam,t mobile unlimited scammers T-Mobile Scams Millions of consumers Nationwide
Denial is not just a river in Africa.. Author: covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Marian Cruceru destroyed the colors on the T-Shirt it supposed to remove the stain from Hoschton Georgia Author: Hoschton, Georgia Cleaning Services: Marian Cruceru Hoschton, Georgia

Aug 27 2015
Jay Rodriquez bought car in to get head s done. didn`t work. so an engine was put in. it was a 1999 engine and didn`t work on my 2004 car. From Nov. of 2014, I have been given the run around on my car. IT is still at the shop. I paid all total 1000.00 for the engine. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville,, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jay Rodriquez Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Belavitaserum.com, F T Natural, Inc., Charged my grocery Visa card for something I did not order to the tune of $89.31 Boca Raton, and Liberatonutra Florida Author: Seymour, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Belavitaserum.com Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 26 2015
AT&T Factory Outlet Store Buyers Beware,This is a SHYSTER company.!!!! Syosset New York Defective was listed Author: Houston , Texas Telephones: AT&T Factory Outlet Syosset, New York

Aug 24 2015
AT&T What negative thing didn't they do Dallas Nationwide Author: Devils Lake, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
KL Photo & Electronic KIN TAN T Uses lies and deception to sell photographic products San Francisco California
Additional Information Author: Springfield, Oregon Cameras & Video: KL Photo & Electronic San Francisco, California

Aug 24 2015
T. Geek Computer Services Toni Dishonest & Untrustworthy, Theft-Took my money and never delivered the product Internet Author: Pasadena, California Computer Service & Repair: T. Geek Computer Services Internet

Aug 23 2015
babyebuy Bank Transfer(T/T) I have been contacted, after my research from several vendors from shenzeng. One of these , called babyebay, proposed me an interesting offer. I payed 200 USD by bank transfer and 250 USD by western union. They take my money but infortunately I'll never get my goods. shenzhen Internet: china Author: Paris, Alabama Computer Fraud: babyebuy Internet

Aug 22 2015
at and t AT and T next is a ripoff Nationwide YES!!! Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: at and t Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP A T G SCAM gulfport Mississippi Author: PLAINFIELD, New Jersey Truck Dealers: AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 20 2015
Stryker T-tops they never shipped my order, and everytime I call they tell me with two weeks it has been 7 weeks since they took the money Laguna Hills California Author: LA Porte, Texas Marine Accessories: Stryker T-tops Laguna Hills, California

Aug 18 2015
AT&T Christian and Justin on 145th and Broadway Store UNAUTHORIZED AND ILLEGALLY deleted my voicemails New York New York Author: New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T New York, New York

Aug 18 2015
Kaotic Von Kaoticvon boutique Size chart incorrect. Seller apathetic Sun city center Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Kaotic Von Internet

Aug 17 2015
Parts Geek The product advertised did not conform with the produce t shipped. The Geeks charged a restocking fee and did not refund shipping charges. In addition as the purchaser of the item I paid the cost of returning the non-conforming order to the Geeks. 50 South Maple Ave Suite 100 Marlton, New Jersey 08053 Internet Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Parts Geek Internet

Aug 17 2015
Midway Movers Hired Midway Movers to relocate me. The move was very unprofessional and I was forced to pay more than I was contracted for. The movers damaged items in the house that I was moving from,. The movers also damaged my leather couch, chair, broke legs off furniture and broke my mirror from my bedroom dresser. After filling a claim and forwarding pictures of the damaged items, my claim was denied. I had no idea that this company had a reputation of unprofessional, as well as damaging b clients furnishing. T he moving process was very stressful and during the process one guy walked around the entire time forcing me to initial paperwork and raising the moving cost. I will not recommended this company to anyone that looking to move. Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Midway Movers Chicago, Illinois

Aug 15 2015
T mobile Companies that charge you more than they're worth Springfield, no Nationwide comment Author: Newark, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
acs inc I t sent me an email the sam as the one on the first page Internet Author: North Chili, New York Cash Services: acs inc Internet

Aug 14 2015
At&T Fraud, reconnect fees Nationwide Author: St. louis, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: At&T Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
TLC RESORTS VACATION CLUB TLC RESORTS VACATION CLUB LLC Fraudulent marketing, false promises, no mention of 5 day cancellation period in sales pitch Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Von Ormy, Texas Timeshare Rentals: TLC RESORTS VACATION CLUB Las Vegas, NV, Nevada

Aug 13 2015
J&m Automotive Mechanics Pablo and Joe crook and theif avoiding taxes by not providing detailed receipt and giving estimate only to elevate charges by not fixing problem, vehicle will break down on the way home and when you notify them its your problem, they will refuse an itemized bill. to fix parts they will break your ac and other parts not listed on repairs or allegedly worked on. they will deliberately destroy parts on your car if you get stern with them then laugh at you on the phone. everything is your problem, they fixed entire car but yet nothing works, everything they will tell you they fixed once you get home and your check engine light is on you run diagnostics and every t hing they supposedly fixed , they habe levate charges San antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: J&m Automotive San antonio, Texas

Aug 13 2015
BB&T loss mitigation dept. Racking up fees while sending me modification applications over and over and over again. Greenville South Carolina Author: New Lexington, Ohio Banks: BB&T Greenville, South Carolina