VONAGE PHONE COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vonage phone company
There may be more specific results for "vonage phone company"
For more specific results for "vonage phone company"
Showing 26-50 of 122,271 Found Reports For more specific results for "vonage phone company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
RGIS DO NOT APPLY OR HIRE THIS COMPANY STOCKBRIDGE GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: RGIS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Magneticphonecable.com Ripoff cable company West Seneca New York Author: Avon, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Stephen Read Avon, Connecticut

Apr 26 2017
Wynns Extended Warrenty Phoenix Extended Warrenty Buyer Beware Rip off Extended Service/ Warrenty Company Miami Nationwide Author: Oakville, Connecticut Warranty Companies: Wynns Extended Warrenty Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Clickinks.com Horrible Ink! Horrible company! 107 Commerce Street, Lake Mary, FL 32746-6206, USA Internet Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Clickinks.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
Keane Legal claimant services Phone harassment by a Keane aka Legal Claiment Services King of Prussia, PA 19406 Pensylvania Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Personal Services: Keane

Apr 26 2017
Nationwide Logistics Nationwide Logistics IncNation wide logistics WARNING SCAM BROKER COMPANY!!! ISRAELI SCAM OPERATION!! STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Tampa Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Logistics Tampa, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Tmobile Steal Miami Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Internet

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Apr 26 2017
Abelman Lending Group These ppl seem legit with their contract and phone calls but after i sent the 450 down they then wanted another 450 after they ran my Give me give me San Jose California Author: LONDONDERRY , Nova Scotia Loans: Abelman Lending Group San Jose, California

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
Kstylesallday.com Ordered comforter set for 65.00 March 11th and never heard anything from them. There is no phone number. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Bed & Bath: Kstylesallday.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited and Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Internet fraud company and collection agency/attorney representing them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
UBIQ JAKO ENTERPIRISES ltd I ordered sneakers and I can not get a response by phone or email Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: UBIQ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Ulven Investments Mr Magnus Aksel Fake Company. They steal Risk Analsyt Fees Kirkenes Norway
Author: Portland, Oregon Investment Brokers: Ulven Investments Internet

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Corrected address and phone number Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Rerevive They are using Deceptive Marketing by looking like the real company. The email address will not work. Internet Author: Windsor , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rerevive Internet

Apr 25 2017
american bankruptcy company www.certifiedbankruptcypreparers.com biggest rip off....seeking money back - 100% guarantee my a*s Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: american bankruptcy company Internet

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Make sure you google Atlanta Quality Singles (aka ATLsingles.com) for other reviews in this same company Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia