Your Search | vonage phone

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions American Bankers of Florida, Inc. phone, cell phone, mobile, mobile phone insurance, denied, denial, bad faith Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions Inept, Scam Artists, Insurance Fraud is usually by Insurance Company Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2016
Enhanced Recovery Collecting a debt ... this is being recorded. Jacksonville North Carolina Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Enhanced Recovery Jacksonville, North Carolina

Oct 20 2016
Budget Mobile Failed to provide service, phone caught fire, won't respond to calls or email. Bossier City Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Rockford Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Telephones and service Temple Hills Nationwide Author: Clinton, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 19 2016
The Wish and Cute apps for phone Ripping off extra money Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: The Wish and Cute apps for phone Internet

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
T-Mobile Tmobile scammed me to sign up with them! orlando Nationwide Author: Windermere, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
06:58 PM Scammed me out of $2000 Reno Nevada Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Internet Fraud: Reno, Nevada

Oct 18 2016
Renew / Derma Free Trial a SCAM & Rip-Off Dr. OZ Get free sample Derma / Renew cream for shipping only and then GET CHARGED $87.47 with NO RECOURSE and FALSE PHONE NUMBER Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Renew / Derma Internet

Oct 18 2016
BatteryShip Complete Scam Faulty Merchandise Damaged my Phone Scam Artist Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Melville, New York Cellular Phone Companies: BatteryShip Cheyenne, Wyoming

Oct 18 2016
Spy Whizz SCAM ARTIST! WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Internet Author: Katy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Spy Whizz Internet

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
James Hornback, James Fredrick Hornback and Jessica his daughter he said he had and claims to have a SON Alex as well. This man convince me to send over $16,000 to him to get him home from the military he was many different phone numbers many excuses and never showed up, Saint Louis Internet There is no such person Author: DeRuyter , New York United States Military: James Hornback Internet

Oct 17 2016
MOTOROLA I bought a motorola 2nd generation cell phone JUNE 2016 and on 10-03-2016 the phone had cut off and the manufacture knew that the phone was a defect before it left the company and I was trying to make contact with the manufactor from 10-03-2016 until abo Rude hung up and refuse to repair phone and refuse to give refund Libertyville Illinois Author: CAIRO, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MOTOROLA Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
at&t phone company will not get bill right, after talking to them they still refuse to bill me my right bill Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Better Business Bureau: at&t phone company Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Bobs Outlet, ALCCO returns, and Revolve Outlet is listed on credit card charge. Counterfeit North Face Jacket. Owner said F*** You! to me over the phone. New york, New York  Internet Author: North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Bobs Outlet Internet

Oct 15 2016
New Brilliance Charged for product they I was not told I would get. Received a phone call from company while in the process of ordering on computer before I had a chance to finish Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Telemarketing Companies: New Brilliance Internet

Oct 15 2016
08:32 PM Offered the highest dollar for my Iphone 5S off then, said my phone battery was damaged and offeres much less! Sanford Florida Author: Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Florida

Oct 15 2016
Samsung Ruined my life. Nationwide Are you kidding? Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Olumide Babatunde Garfin J. NicdaoZubair Seyeed RaffeqLarry BrownMohammad Alwadi Fraud: Olumide Babatunde took my 2100$ Nairoi, Kenya Internet
Author: Dubai, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Olumide Babatunde Internet

Oct 15 2016
cell phone traders .com i sent my I phone 6 to cell phone traders .com and no word since i try to call their phone but just get a recorded message reno nevada Author: Westmont , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Reno, Nevada