Your Search | vonage phone

Jul 14 2014
Loans of America Loans of America scammed me out of $720 on an $8000 loan-contacting authorities, the more people who have been scammed, the better chances of retribution. Please leave info below. Florida or Albany, NY-2 phone numbers Nationwide Author: Waterbury , Connecticut Loans: Loans of America Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Verizon Wireless Tricked and lied too Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Wal-Mart family mobile i rexueved text message about my bill ..91.13 whe it should only half of the amount due too my phone being suspended with no services for 1 month and a half ,i neead a adjustment on my account. Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family mobile Internet

Jul 13 2014
Metro PCS Brand new LG Optimus L70 has software issues. Was told I would have replacement in 3 days. Still waiting. St. Pete Florida Author: St. Pete, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS St. Pete, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Rick Case Kia in Duluth April (answered phone), finance manager False information provided, changed deal Duluth Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Case Kia in Duluth Duluth, Georgia

Jul 13 2014
Blanchard Corgis , Holly Blanchard Holly Blanchard, corgi breeder, 620-687-1873, Centerville, Kansas blanchardcorgis@hotmail.com Liar, Bad Breeder, miseading, dishonest prices, rude, disrespectful, ignores phone calls, Hypocrite, Centerville Kansas Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Blanchard Corgis , Holly Blanchard Centerville, Kansas

Jul 12 2014
sell and recycle did'n't, pay,rip me off,fraud,scam san francisco Californi Author: memphis, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: sell and recycle San Francisco, California

Jul 12 2014
Wolfepack Auto Transport Theft of our Deposit and refuses communication either phone or email. Chatsworth CA 91311 California 9131 Author: Christchurch NZ, Other Auto Shipping Companies: Wolfepack Auto Transport Chatsworth, California

Jul 12 2014
RACHEL MAGADAMS scam ,,they called my phone from Columbia district number,said the government is issued out to hundreds of people 7,000 dollars in how ever you want it....Scam,Be careful they don't care about you, Washington District of Columbia Author: Lancaster, California Miscellaneous Companies: RACHEL MAGADAM Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 12 2014
T-mobile Provided inaccurate plan information and was unable to activate the device. I have proves. internet Author: College Point, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Select State/Province

Jul 11 2014
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute - Terri, Student Adviser director@freshcareerstart.com - ness03150@yahoo.com, info@mtctechnical.com I tried calling this school to set up classes. No one ever answers the phone there whenever you call. I tried various times on different days and times and you're lucky to get a call back at some random time if and when you leave a message. And if you don't catch their call - IF they call you back - good luck trying to call them back at this school where no one answer the phone for some reason. Brooksville Florida Author: Tampa area, Florida Trade Schools: Medical Training Classes Technical Institute Brooksville, Florida

Jul 11 2014
5 Star Auto Movers LLC SCAM! Took a deposit for transport and never showed up. Brandon never returned email or phone calls! Davie Florida Author: West Milford, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: 5 Star Auto Movers LLC Davie, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Mona Williamson aka Monaca Williamson This number phones daily, sometimes twice daily selling different products via robo call. I press 1 and get a person and tell them to stop calling. They keep calling. When I call back the message says the phone is temporarily disconnected. McLeansville North Carolina
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Security Services: Mona Williamson McLeansville, North Carolina

Jul 11 2014
tmobil While being a loyal paying customer for several years, they decided to kick me after my contract was up and hit me with sur-charges from 7 years ago. Nationwide Author: Oak Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: tmobil Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Advanced Mining Technologies steals your money, doesn't respond to phone, emails, etc, never sends product! Haverford, PA Internet Author: Veradale, Washington Computer Manufaturers: Advanced Mining Technologies Internet

Jul 11 2014
Haroldmaster00@gmail.com/ 8482484297 Claims to be a RC vendor in USA , south Carolina, uses phone number 8482484297 for texting ,does business by Moneygram , sent money for a small order to a guy named Everette prince, made calls to get conformation , no responce !! SCAMMERS DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! Internet, Author: Reserve , Louisiana Mail Order Services: Haroldmaster00@gmail.com/ 8482484297 Internet

Jul 11 2014
Sell and Recycle - sellandrecycle.com This company is a huge SCAM! San Francisco California Author: Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sell and Recycle Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Vitamax GlobaltekNew Age Cleanse JRM Marketing Unauthorized charges to my credit card, Lying on the phone about trial period, False advertising Phoenix Arizona Author: Temecula, California Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
CDMA-WARE WORKSHOP CDMA WORKSHOP (PHONE FLASHING) CDMA WORKSHOP RIP OFF Internet Author: boise, Idaho Computer Software: CDMA-WARE WORKSHOP Internet

Jul 11 2014
golocalmax.com This is a phone scam trying to get credit card numbers sunrise Florida Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: golocalmax.com sunrise, Florida

Jul 11 2014
MyPhoneSite.com MPS liars, cheats, rip off, phone sex site, non payment Knoxville Internet
Author: Brantford, Ontario Telephone Companies: MyPhoneSite.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Sellcellsandmore04 &Go Mobile Inc I have bought 2 cell phones from them both would even turn on. I am sick and tired of getting replacment phones that dont work! 261 Schoolhouse Rd, Souderton, PA 18964 PA
Author: Delton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Nationwide