Your Search | vonage phone

1, Report #1319235

Jul 27 2016
Aptive Pretended to provide Quarterly service. I caught the guy playing on his cell phone and drinking a soda. Then he walked to the door and told me that he completed the service. This was the second time it happened. Carrollton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Exterminating Services: Aptive Carrollton, Texas

2, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet

3, Report #1319220

Jul 27 2016
Neuromega Neurofuse Neurorise Super Brain Power Vitamin Ripoff - type too small to read - only Vit. D3, B6 & B12. No Phone #. Tampa Florida Author: Evansville, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Neuromega Tampa, Florida

4, Report #1319127

Jul 27 2016
Dealsrus365 Cheapest phones online for a good reason: They're defective. Internet Author: Miami Shores, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Dealsrus365 Internet

5, Report #1319104

Jul 26 2016
Sprint RUDE and OUTSOURCED Nationwide Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

6, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

7, Report #1319056

Jul 26 2016
Alliant Energy No one EVER answers the phone and automated callback DOESN'T!! Madison - Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Utility Companies: Alliant Energy Internet

8, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

9, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 25 2016
jte electric Bought a spa pump motor. Spoke with Joe over the phone. I asked for the pump sroud and a printed receipt for supposed 2 year warranty. Will not send shroud or receipt bedford, pa Internet Author: westford, Vermont Mechanics: jte electric Internet

Jul 25 2016
BLU products BLU cell phones Fraudulent advertised. Pathetic nonexistant customer service. You are to send in your phone and to BUY!!! a new one from them- They are a scam CONSUMER FRAUD Doral Florida Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Doral, Florida

Jul 25 2016
samsung Samsung electronics fail to fix issues on phone Author: Washington Cellular Phone Companies: samsung nationwide

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
guzu sent in iphone for payment the company sent email they would send payment they never sent it. deer park, new york New York Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: guzu deer park, New York

Jul 25 2016
WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES MELINDA JOHNSON WILLIAMBURG TOWNHOMES THEY ARE TAKEING PEOPLE MONEY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TOWNHOMES AND THEY ARE TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE THAT THEY CALLED THEM AND THEY COULD NOT LIVE A MSG ON THIER PHONE. SOME ONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE THIS IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. GARLAND Texas Author: GARLAND , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES GARLAND, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Funtonia They promise,me that what i paid for would work on my type of phone and after I paid for it I found out it was not worth of money to find out it didn't work on my phone so I am saying please give me my money back Internet Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Funtonia Internet

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Took $8k from me on May 02,2016. After numerous calls without success I finally got them to respond and send a concrete contractors. He arrived without forms and a place to get concrete.Mt Airy, NC North Carolina Incorrect Information Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
New Age Marketing Group LLC They sold advertising over the phone, I paid and received no product/service Delray Beach Florida Author: Frisco, Texas Advertising Agencies: New Age Marketing Group LLC Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Atlantic Group I received a telephone message on my cell phone this morning from the above stated company's arbitration department. Everett Massachusetts Author: East Bridgewater , Massachusetts Cash Services: The Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Cellular Outfitters Sent wrong order Fullerton California Author: Winchester, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitters Fullerton, California

Jul 25 2016
Atlantic Fuelex of Dubai Jamshad ValapilIrfan AliRani Awad Refuses to pay creditor - Will not reply to emails or phone calls. Will use your services and not pay ! Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Atlantic Fuelex of Dubai

Jul 24 2016
Hayavi moradi Aka DJ hayavi aka UBER driver He ripped me off for a phone Beverly Hills Author: Los Angeles , California Cellular Phone Companies: Hayavi moradi California