Your Search | vonage phone

Sep 21 2016
Postal Job Placement Services Can not access websites and phone numbers no longer in service 5380 Peachtree Ind. Blvd. Norcross, GA 30071 US Nationwide Author: Sterling , Alaska Employment Services: Postal Job Placement Services Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 21 2016
Marketwise Report / Chris Sterling - phone #(((REDACTED))) Francis Johnson- phone # (((REDACTED))) Tom Beneth - phone # (((REDACTED))) Jonathan Banks - phone # (((REDACTED))) Chris Sterling - phone #(((REDACTED)))Francis Johnson- phone # (((REDACTED)))Tom Beneth - phone # (((REDACTED)))Jonathan Banks - phone # (((REDACTED))) Penny Stock Telephone SCAM ARTISTS!!! BEWARE!!! Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Brokerage Companies: Marketwise Report Internet

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Global Lending Services.ltd ,Tomas Cannon,Adrian Burk promised a refund and never received it and Phone number not in service any longer St.Thomas Ontario Canada Author: airdrie, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Global Lending Services.ltd Internet

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Metro PCS What a way to rip your loyal customers off!!! Dallas Nationwide Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Exactta Stay away from Exactta – it is a fraud! Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: Exactta Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
SHAFER CONTRACT SERV. DEAN SHAFER 5744 Via Monte DrSte BSan Jose, CA 95118 Almaden Valley Phone number (408) 420-0741 Shafer Contracting Serv SANJOSE California Author: sanjose, California Consumer Services: SHAFER CONTRACT SERV. SANJOSE, California

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 20 2016
Express PC Repair Scam Titusville Florida Author: Titusville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Express PC Titusville, Florida

Sep 20 2016
PSO Enterprises Phone Sex Operator Enterprises LLC Refuses to Pay Employees Internet Author: Moyie Springs, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: PSO Enterprises Internet

Sep 20 2016
CoastLine & Associates, aka Maria Perez Harrassing calls to cell phone, called family's cell phones, threat with lawsuit and even jail. Irvine California Author: Temple, Georgia Collection Agencies: CoastLine & Associates Irvine, California

Sep 19 2016
Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Girard, Kansas Frenchies 4 you & Puppies 4 You. Look like they recently moved to Missouri Gave us one price on phone and changed the price when we arrived. Two seperate dogs Arcadia Kansas Author: Norman, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Not a breeder? Girard, Kansas Arcadia, Kansas

Sep 19 2016
Yugster scammed me for product then gave me a fake phone number Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Adoption Agencies: Yugster Internet

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 18 2016
Amber Options, Old Holding Ltd i opened trading account with $1.000 and i made $7,411 but tried to withdraw did not succeed rather $7,000 disappeared from my account all effort to reach them through phone calls and emails proved abortive up till today they have not pay my Money Gibralta, EU Gibralta Author: Fct, Abuja, Other Brokerage Companies On-line: Amber Options Gibralta, EU, Other

Sep 17 2016
Ward construction Zack ward They promised to deliver a building took the money for the delivery of the building and the building never returned the money and we've never got the building they completely stole our money and we've asked him for 3 months and no reply nothing they won't even block their phone number whatever you do do not deal with Ward construction and Westmoreland Tennessee Westmoreland Tennessee Author: Lafayette, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Ward construction Westmoreland, Tennessee

Sep 17 2016
Express auto glass // Auto Glass Dimensions Daniel Angellilo Total scam. Dan is a total con man. Replaced broken windshield and leaked. Never returns calls or answers phone. Also, did not mail out check that he promised. Has company under different names. Will not fix leaky windshield. Spring Hill, Dunedin Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Express auto glass // Auto Glass Dimensions Spring shill, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Verizon Witeless Massive Data Overage in less than 24 hours Virginia Beach Nationwide
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Verizon wireless Rip off restocking fees Frederick md Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. 218-365-0627. Unknown entity harassing me on my fax machine. not known Minnesota Author: Ely, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. not known, Minnesota

Sep 17 2016
Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network I joined this company as a Distributor and purchased the Lumina Space Glasses and the Space Station and the 5G Space Cell Phone. I have never seen such a bad customer service. miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys General: Worldgn miami, Florida

Sep 16 2016
MCR Realty MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, MCR Escrow Division, Cal took my client's $25,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Cerritos California MCR Realty Unusual Real Estate Practice Author: Cerritos, California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos,