Your Search | vonage phone

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
Play phone This company has been charging $9.99 to my wifi devices for months.. This was an unauthorized charge. Internet Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Media: Play phone Internet

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Defend My Device - Electronic Check Scam Company put through electronic check for $29.95 for services that were never sought or applied for. Wilmington Delaware Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 05 2016
quikr.com SCAMMERS SELL YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!! BEWARE of quikr.com Free classified SCAM Internet
Author: covina, California City Employees: quikr.com SCAMMERS DON Internet

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 04 2016
FUNDED.COM They are a complete RIP OFF. Lied over the phone and Billed Credit card with out permision NEW BRIGHTON Minnesota Author: Phoenix, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: FUNDED.COM Internet

Feb 04 2016
Mercate Group LLC Entyle Refused to issue return even with proof of delivery! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mercate Group LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Daugmilla Aggressive/Threatening Phone Call claiming to be IRS investigator Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Texas Internal Revenue Service: Daugmilla Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
VERIZON CROOKS LIE ABOUT PHONE PLAN COSTS Tampa, Florida Problem solved! Author: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: VERIZON Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Sabertooth Auctions This guyis very rude. Does not answer his emails or phone. Hateful and worst business. Murray Kansas Author: Mission, Texas Jewelry Stores: Sabertooth Auctions Murray, Kansas

Feb 03 2016
GTC Recording Studios GTC Studios GTC Recording Studios Does Not Return Phone Calls or Texts orlando Florida Author: Florida Producers: GTC Recording Studios orlando, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Verizon Wirless -Regina, Jason H robbed, screwed, deceived, played, butalized Mentor Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wirless Mentor , Ohio

Feb 03 2016
My Family Mobile My Family Ripoff!! Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Internet

Feb 03 2016
Credo Mobil The worst cellphone carrier encountered San Francisco California Author: Kingston, NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobil San Francisco, California

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Citizenshipper Citizenshipper will not return multiple emails or phone calls. I worked 8 months with Citizenshipper and their escrow account. I never knew which clients paid or what was due to me.  Internet Author: Centralia, Missouri Animal Services: Citizenshipper Internet

Feb 02 2016
Unites States Credit Ageny Robert Coleman called me on the phone and told me i had a court hearing coming up and that i was being sued for $5484.87 for a loan i never recieved New York Author: curwensville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Unites States Credit Ageny New York

Feb 02 2016
access insurance access insurance would not pay claim or return phone calls after paying $423.00 a month fee for insurance ATLANTA GA Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Car Insurance: access insurance Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Stan Shank-Midwest America FCU Stan is a Jerk-derogatory remarks in VM and on phone when trying to make payments Fort Wayne Indiana What You're Saying Is... Author: Glasgow, Kentucky Loans: Stan Shank-Midwest America FCU Fort Wayne, Indiana

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Shoddy aftersales service Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Feb 01 2016
www.nawtythings.com CeC Products I ordered an item from them, but they sent a different item, and have refused to allow me to return it. They are now ignoring my emails and both listed contact phone numbers have been disconnected. California Author: Riversid, California Miscellaneous Electronics: www.nawtythings.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York