Your Search | vonage phone

Sep 28 2015
Texas Auto Liquidators RIPPED ME OFF OVER $10,000 DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT HOME THEY SAID THEY WOULD FIX IT, BUT THEN WOULD NOT ANSWER PHONE CALLS Arlington Texas Author: Borger, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Liquidators Arlington, Texas

Sep 28 2015
Daily Discounts Plus I never signed up for anything and now they are taking 19.95 a month out of my account. I cant find a phone number or internet adress to contact them. I'm trying to cancel what ever they are doing. Internet Author: somewhere, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Discounts Plus Internet

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia

Sprint Sprint is all about LIES! Nationwide
Quote - A written estimate of a job or service Author: Coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
08:31 AM The wireless boys LLC Failed to deliver ordered as promised claims shipped and given tracking number but there is no record of item being in transit New York Internet Everything has been worked out and the fault lies with the carrier not the provider Author: Tucker, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Sep 27 2015
Straighttalk Ripoff Unreachable paid $48.23 only to have my card credited to another phone number Nationwide Straighttalk Ripoff Unreachable paid $48.23 only to have my card credited to another phone number Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Telephone Companies: Straighttalk Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
sprint corporation Business Customers Service Field Care Project Manager check your Sprint bill and charges carefully each month for unauthorized fees and charges Portland oregon Author: vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint corporation Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Jumia Kenya Jumia Overpricing the the infinix Hot Note 2 inorder to claim a discount that does not exist. Nairobi Internet
Author: Nairobi, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Jumia Kenya Internet

Sep 25 2015
Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer - Warren Keays manager Rip off! Lied to and deceived by sales agents only interested in the biggest kickbacks they get off a phone you don't want! Don't shop here! Arnold Maryland Finally Author: Annapolis, Maryland Questionable Activities: Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer Arnold, Maryland

Sep 25 2015
Wal Mart Family Mobile Fraudulant fees and billing after cancellation of service Nationwide Author: Fair Oaks, California Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
03:00 PM Scott Phillo, 3 Cardinal Circle Nashua NH 03063, USA Scott Phillo mislead us about the massage chairs he sells, then charge my credit card although we did not ok that we want to purchase his chair, we told him that will do the research and think about it, then Scott charge my card anyways for $1.499 and that's it then he newer unswerving his phone and charged my card!!!i newer got eny chairs or any refund for this charges!!! Nashua, NH 03063 NH Author: Los angeles, California Abusive Children: Nashua, NH 03063,

Sep 23 2015
PC Wonk PC Wonks PC WONKS Best Tech Support Fake Tech Support California Alternate Phone Number Author: California Computer Service & Repair: PC Wonk California

Sep 23 2015
Need It Now Courier ( Attendents Cort, Guy and Barry) Delivery, No Receipt, Extra Money, Ignore Contact, Email, Phone New York New York Author: New York, New York Shipping & Handling: Need It Now Courier Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
T-Mobile Yet another fraudulent, deceitful and unethical business practices company. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Cayce, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 23 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Let's Ban togehter and file a law suit. Advanced Tree from Utah will be handling all phone calls. Author: Ivine , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Egumball Irvine, Select State/Province

Sep 23 2015
Weebly Inc Weebly for Education Weebly Fraud, Privacy Violation Slander Defamation Weebly Inc David Rusenko Chris Fanini, and Dan Veltri Sequoia Capital Baseline Ventures Ron Conway Y Combinator San Francisco California
Phone Conversation I had with Author: Canton, Michigan Internet: Weebly Inc San Francisco, California

Sep 23 2015
Roy Carter, U.S. Legal Services several phone calls from they have a warrant for my immediate arrest to serve 6 months of jail time if I do not return their calls or answer their e-mails Author: Newark, Delaware Collection Agencies: Roy Carter, U.S. Legal Services Internet

Sep 23 2015
Sprint Wireless provider Sprint Wireless Fraudulant equipment and warranty on phones maplewood Minnesota Responsible... Author: white bear lake , Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless provider maplewood, Minnesota

Sep 22 2015
Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Yellow Pages They say we signed an agreement for payment and the document has been altered. All I signed was a document that they sent that asked for the description and name of our company for a free listing. They sent me the document with the wrong name for our phone number and I corrected it and sent it back, they now sent me a document that has been doctored to say I signed for a contract and bill is due. 2 pmts a year of $290 plus late fees. They say these pmts are due twice annually and I'm Late and have accrued late fees and other fees. Irving Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Irving, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Iggy Loans I got a loan from them 2 yrs ago and the other day I got a phone call telling me that they are suing me because I defaulted on the loan. That is a lie and why wait 2 yrs. to begin with? Internet Being Scammed Author: South Elgin , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Iggy Loans Internet

Sep 22 2015
International Tobaco First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 Paid to Western Union as advised to First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 for cheap ciaretts as advertised in the amount of $154.00m to which I never received, and can not contact. After reading up on the company I see that I am not alone. However , I feel very humiliated , and cheated/robbed. Jindon District China China 32f1000 Author: kilauea, Hawaii Smoke Shops: International Tobaco Internet

Sep 22 2015
World Shoppers-USA Dan Strauss Sent me a check, but put the wrong phone number on paper. So I couldn't activate the check. Scam!!! New York Nationwide New Author: DeGraff, Ohio Questionable Activities: World Shoppers-USA Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
U SHIP PET TRAVEL SOULUTIONS TANUE ASOBE DALLAS TEXAS 75201CELL NUMBER 469-751-7871 - He will answer the phone when you call!! Tanue Asobe - Dallas Texas 496-751-7871 -- SCAM WORKER HOUSTON Internet
Author: Middletown , Delaware Adoption Agency: U SHIP PET TRAVEL SOULUTIONS Internet

Sep 22 2015
Russell Cellular Charged me more for phone than advertised AKRON Ohio Author: Akron , Ohio Sales People: Bait-and-Switch: Russell Cellular AKRON, Ohio

XFINITY COMCAST Cable TV, Internet, Phone Nationwide