Your Search | vonage phone

Jul 25 2016
jte electric Bought a spa pump motor. Spoke with Joe over the phone. I asked for the pump sroud and a printed receipt for supposed 2 year warranty. Will not send shroud or receipt bedford, pa Internet Author: westford, Vermont Mechanics: jte electric Internet

Jul 25 2016
BLU products BLU cell phones Fraudulent advertised. Pathetic nonexistant customer service. You are to send in your phone and to BUY!!! a new one from them- They are a scam CONSUMER FRAUD Doral Florida Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Doral, Florida

Jul 25 2016
samsung Samsung electronics fail to fix issues on phone Author: Washington Cellular Phone Companies: samsung nationwide

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
guzu sent in iphone for payment the company sent email they would send payment they never sent it. deer park, new york New York Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: guzu deer park, New York

Jul 25 2016
WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES MELINDA JOHNSON WILLIAMBURG TOWNHOMES THEY ARE TAKEING PEOPLE MONEY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TOWNHOMES AND THEY ARE TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE THAT THEY CALLED THEM AND THEY COULD NOT LIVE A MSG ON THIER PHONE. SOME ONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE THIS IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. GARLAND Texas Author: GARLAND , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES GARLAND, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Funtonia They promise,me that what i paid for would work on my type of phone and after I paid for it I found out it was not worth of money to find out it didn't work on my phone so I am saying please give me my money back Internet Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Funtonia Internet

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Took $8k from me on May 02,2016. After numerous calls without success I finally got them to respond and send a concrete contractors. He arrived without forms and a place to get concrete.Mt Airy, NC North Carolina Incorrect Information Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
New Age Marketing Group LLC They sold advertising over the phone, I paid and received no product/service Delray Beach Florida Author: Frisco, Texas Advertising Agencies: New Age Marketing Group LLC Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Atlantic Group I received a telephone message on my cell phone this morning from the above stated company's arbitration department. Everett Massachusetts Author: East Bridgewater , Massachusetts Cash Services: The Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Cellular Outfitters Sent wrong order Fullerton California Author: Winchester, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitters Fullerton, California

Jul 25 2016
Atlantic Fuelex of Dubai Jamshad ValapilIrfan AliRani Awad Refuses to pay creditor - Will not reply to emails or phone calls. Will use your services and not pay ! Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Atlantic Fuelex of Dubai

Jul 24 2016
Hayavi moradi Aka DJ hayavi aka UBER driver He ripped me off for a phone Beverly Hills Author: Los Angeles , California Cellular Phone Companies: Hayavi moradi California

Jul 24 2016
Praza health, brandy, ron Rude, ripoff, harrassing phone calls, deceptive, lies, Internet Arizon Author: New London, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Praza health Internet

Jul 23 2016
defend my device defendmydevice.com customerservice@defendmydevice.com ‚Äč Internet Author: peoria, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: defend my device Internet

Jul 23 2016
facebook Katherine G.Hagarman and texing from jordan bank with phone #760-848-4258 katherine,pittsburgh,pa.Internet Author: catawissa, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: facebook Internet

Jul 23 2016
A and J Heating & Air Conditioning Jimmy Merritt AC installed never returned to install fan motor. His phone was disconnected. Pd in full for all installations Blytheville Arkansas Author: Blytheville, Arkansas Electrical Services: A and J Heating & Air Conditioning Blytheville, Arkansas

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Royal Phone Store SIM Card Scam New York New York Author: APO, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Royal Phone Store New York, New York

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Phone Swipe North American Bancard SCAM! DO NOT USE THEIR PRODUCT! Troy Michigan Author: Hayward, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Phone Swipe Troy, Michigan

Jul 22 2016
International Rebates, LLC RUN from this outfit! Scam w/same phone # of legit Bank but 800 rather than 888 Tallevast Florida Author: Butner, North Carolina Telemarketers: International Rebates, LLC Tallevast, Florida

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah