VONAGE PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vonage phone
There may be more specific results for "vonage phone"
For more specific results for "vonage phone"
Showing 26-50 of 39,730 Found Reports For more specific results for "vonage phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
ATT ATT WIRELESS ATT PUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES IN MY BILL Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Internet

Jun 19 2017
Alice Johnson Stopped giving me minutes,told me on the phone i would get them that day,never did get any. West Plains Missouri Author: West Plains, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Alice Johnson West Plains, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Author: LAREDO, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Stafford, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Youth Renu Anti-Skinaging and EyeIntesivealso, there are different phone numbers for each charge on my credit card statement Total Complete Fraud! They stole from my credit card that was not activated!! Charleston Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Youth Renu Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
AT&T WONT HONOR THE INSURANCE PART OF REPLACING PHONE LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Better Business Bureau: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
AT&T Wireless Consumer Fraud Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
magictracks magic tracks as seen on TV quadrupled my order,no way to contact customer service via phone or internet magictracks@rephelpdesk.com. Author: highland, Indiana TV Advertisements: magictracks Internet

Jun 18 2017
A wireless Terrible service San Juan Capistrano California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Cellular Phone Companies: A wireless San Juan Capistrano, California

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Getting bogus monthly charges on bill for playphone San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Q LINK q link recertified my phone without my consent .. when i no longer want thier service DANIA Florida Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Q LINK DANIA, Florida

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Sprint Store Internet Author: Maiden, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jun 15 2017
Straigh Talk ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM florida Nationwide Author: Miller PLace, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Straigh Talk Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Geraldine fisher They have accused me of using their services and I tried to call and email them that someone else is using my identity. The phone number I called keeps you on hold and you can never reach them I sent emails telling them I am not the one using their services and now they are sending me a bill for service I never asked or signed up for. Internet Author: Charleston, Missouri Computer Fraud: Geraldine fisher Internet

Jun 15 2017
Bee Happy Sashes BHSashes I placed an order, never received order that was paid for. I never received reply to voicemails, chats, and only 1 reply to email after I said I was going to report them. They said they would check on order and get back to me, yet I have again not heard from them, nor do they ever answer phone. Internet Author: Sparta, New Jersey Beauty Pageants: Bee Happy Sashes Internet

Jun 15 2017
zippy's lube and car care So on the phone I get a quote for oil change for 37$. After removing the oil from my car, the owner at zippy's lube and car care tells me the price is $80.  Coral springs Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Mechanics: zippy's lube and car care Coral springs , Florida

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare membership services I was applying for healthcare and was told I did not qualify for Obamacare and was coerced into purchasing this insurance to which I then called 2 hours later to cancel the representative on the phone refused to cancel my plan and credit my credit card two of the payment of 239.95, transaction number3660648826 , cancellung membership number 672131744. The rep.,s name is steve Brodil, Tobias and associates inc. Uk Internet Author: Saunderstown, Rhode Island Personal Services: A1 Healthcare membership services Uk,

Jun 14 2017
USB Phone World ZERO Customer Service Gilbert Arizona Author: St. Anthony, Minnesota On-Line Business: USB Phone World Gilbert, Arizona

Jun 14 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Essence Their website advertising which was pushed to my phone stated Free Trial. It only mentioned shipping and handling totaling $9.92 for both trial items. I called company to cancel order right after I placed order but was on hold for two hours. When someone finally answer my call two days later; I was told I could not cancel order, that I had to wait for order to arrive in order to either cancel Autoship of the product for $90 + dollars or return it for a $25 charge.  Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Celebrities: Miscellaneous Companies: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Added VZ Navigator without my permission Nationwide Author: South Jordan, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Showgirl Tea Detox Showgirl Tea, showgirl detox I am not only dissatisfied but feel taken advantage of. The tea has no ingredients listed, no phone numbers to call, overcharged and feel wronged. No guarantees or warranty on products. Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Showgirl Tea Detox Internet

Jun 14 2017
Ageless Beauty Recieved sample and then tried to cancel order and they keep sending product. Phone number given to call is always busy no matter what time of day or nigth I call. I called the return only number and that is never answered. I can not cancell because there is no answer to call always busy but they keep charging me and sending product. Houston Texas Author: PALATINE, Illinois Skin Care: Ageless Beauty Internet

Jun 14 2017
Custom Commutation Inc CCI Scammed Me Out Of $3,050 Garner North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Custom Commutation Inc Garner, North Carolina