VONAGE PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vonage phone
There may be more specific results for "vonage phone"
For more specific results for "vonage phone"
Showing 26-50 of 39,486 Found Reports For more specific results for "vonage phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
UBIQ JAKO ENTERPIRISES ltd I ordered sneakers and I can not get a response by phone or email Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: UBIQ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Corrected address and phone number Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
bidallies Jarir Berouach Defective phone seller on ebay Clifton New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: bidallies Clifton , New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction  unrelenting phone solicitations kent, Washington Author: Bellingham, Washington Building Services: C&R Boger Construction kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida they fixed my problem Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
Filtropur A division of FVS, Inc Deceptive advertising and illegally demanding phone numbers of family members Morgan Pennsylvania
Author: Oakdale, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: Filtropur Morgan, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2017
Original Magnetic Phone Cable MagneticPhoneCable.com Scam Mississauga, Ontario L4T1G3 Canada Internet
Author: Weston, Florida Telephones: Original Magnetic Phone Cable Internet

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Broke phone and refused to fix it, and kicked me out of warranty. Plano Texas Author: PARIS, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Plano, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

45, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 19 2017
Homes Inc. Homes Incorporation Scammed me out of money: con investment; workers not supposed to be on phone Los Angeles California Author: laguna hills, California Investment Brokers: Homes Inc. Los Angeles, California

Apr 19 2017
Mrs. Green Dot Took our Money, and Won't Register the Card, or Answer the Phone Pasedena California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Green Dot Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
conslines had me purchase a service online to receive discounted phone calls from prison and when call came through could not accept. it. i have no 100 minutes as promised. Infact, zero minutes. San Diego Internet Contac us asap Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: conslines Internet

Apr 19 2017
Sprint The Useless Sprint Protection Plan Overland Park KS 66251-4300 Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Apr 19 2017
Family noble walmart Bought walmart family pre paid phone.  Internet Author: Mentor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Family noble walmart Internet