VONAGE PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vonage phone
There may be more specific results for "vonage phone"
For more specific results for "vonage phone"
Showing 26-50 of 97,521 Found Reports For more specific results for "vonage phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
T-Mobile refused customer Bellevue Washington Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Bellevue, Washington

Aug 20 2017
Boost Mobile Cell Phone serivce Irvine California Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Irvine, California

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii

Aug 20 2017
AT&T Bill illegally for over $900 via prior bank draft authorization. We have not had any service with them for months! Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Speedypin Sold me phone cards with no funds and took money from my bank account. I have proof aginst them. Chula vista California Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Banks: Speedypin Chula vista, California

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
Cabinet Mania Order cabinets and paid last May. I never received them, They don't answer the phone or emails. I have contacted them dozens of times with no response.A total rip off! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Bradenton, Florida Building Products: Cabinet Mania Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Products Cube: productscube.com or crazifire.com Complete Scam Site. Take your money, dont send purchase. No phone number, Bogus address. Bogus Address Internet Author: California Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AT&T DirectTV Contract from AT&T said internet would work and it DID NOT. Burleson, Texas Nationwide Author: Morgan, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Techzone247 Scam - Advertise as a HP Technical support phone number MN Author: San Jose, California Computer Service & Repair: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
EmblhaLLC I ordered e oil for chronic oain.it hadnt come,ive been charged and the email and phone number doesnt exist. I got ripped off.im on a fixed income,i cant sfford this.. Internet Author: Nevada, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: EmblhaLLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama