Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

vonage phone

Showing 26-50 of 39,358 Found Reports For more specific results for "vonage phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
America Vacations It looks like we were all fooled by this scammer - by looking at all the report - we all believed and purchased what they offered - and now that we are ready to book, the phone no does not even work. what can we do? Have they found these scammers?
Author: Arleta, California Travel Services: Amaerica Vacations

Mar 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Does not honor agreements NY Nationwide Author: Dover, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
BellaSerata Misrepresented product and charged excessive $. Can't return nor contact due to no address and eternal hold on phone. I will have a phone bill bigger than the ridiculous charges! Florida Internet Author: erin, Tennessee Customer: BellaSerata Internet

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

sprint bait and switch tv offer san juan , puerto rico ( u.s.a. ) Nationwide
Author: barranquitas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Justin Bachman , Erin Bachman marie tueller We were isolated from our family and anyone outside of the facility. You get one 15 minute call per week with a family member and that is closely monitored. If I expressed any unhappiness with the program they hang up the call. This is a cult like structure and if they can't brainwash you after 4 months they put you out on the streets with no money or your credit cards. They withhold that for 3 days. They tell your family that they are the only ones that can help you and tell family to deny any further contact unless you come back. When you don't go back they keep your belongings. You are stranded in az with no phone, money or way to get home. Very dangerous situation for a 19 yr old to be in after having taken her sleep meds. Family has no idea what your going thru because you're not allowed to communicate with them. They shame you and make you wear signs around your neck telling everyone how bad you are. These people are power hungry and money hungry. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Cult: Canyon crossing recovery Prescott , Arizona

Mar 12 2017
Original Magnetic Phone Cable This company has several names and sells a variety of items. Also uses different addresses. Took My Money-Did NOT Deliver My Purchases, NEVER returned emails West Seneca New York Update Author: Esparto, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Original Magnetic Phone Cable West Seneca, New York

Mar 12 2017
Vydia Scamming clients, credit card theift, asking for personal passwords to clients accounts, after theift Vydia ban your video if you confront them, personal threats to purposely ban clients videos on all video sites, nasty threatning emails, theft of royalties. Los Angeles California Same Report with spelling correction due to phone texting. Vydia is Deceitful Author: Los Angeles, California DJ Services: Vydia Internet

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Magnetic phone cable,  shopfiy, the company I bought a magnectic phone cable .. I did. Not receive it... Canada Author: Canisteo, New York Cable Companies: Magnetic phone cable, shopfiy, the company

Mar 11 2017
Jordan Green Productions & Tin Box Weddings Steals customer's money and does not return a phone call / Email for 2 months Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Photography: Jordan Green Productions omaha, Nebraska

Mar 11 2017
MiniInBoxGBGB They took my money and did not send the merchandise to me. No phone number to contact company. Took money and did not send merchandise. Internet Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Liars: MiniInBoxGBGB Internet

Mar 10 2017
EE Limited, Orange Communications Limted EE destroys credit ratings Nationwide Author: Denham Green, Other Cellular Phone Companies: EE Limited Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Verizon Knowingly Selling Defective Phones Nationwide I did read Author: Henderson, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 10 2017
miniinthebox.com online shopping website  DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE! They charge you double for the items they never deliver no phone number to call they don't answer emails!! Look at the ripoff report website to see all the complaints about this ripoff scam situa Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Abusive Parents: miniinthebox.com Internet

Mar 10 2017
This company calls me daily from different phone numbers. they leave the same message each time. I have tried calling back each of the numbers and each time it is the same person who answers, says CCR and associates, hold then places the call on hold and never returns to the call... not sure Nationwide Author: ALLENSTOWN, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: CCR associates Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
T-Mobile T-Mobile has been over charging us for service that they didn't provide we cannot use our phones to make calls or go in the internate T-Mobile has been robbering us for the pass two years now please look into it to help us with this rediculus robbery from T-Mobile Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Alder Home Security Offer their security system and said they would pay out the old contract with HTC. Now they are refusing to answer phone calls. They never finished hooking up the service. The main office is out of Utah Nationwide Author: Conway, South Carolina Security Services: Alder Home Security Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Homes.com I have signed up for advertising with Homes.com since September 2016. The advertising they created has been constantly wrong. It misses the correct information about me, places my ads on areas that I have specifically requested not be in, and even lists me with a different company. I contacted them numerous times to make corrections and each phone call or email got me another excuse. I have requested multiple times for my account to be cancelled and they just ignore it. Homes.com is definitively selling a product that they are unable to service or that they do not care to service. I am baffled with the lack of competence of their staff in servicing one client and extremely tired of having to follow up on requests weekly, if not more. It has been a terrible experience. Nationwide  Author: valencia, California Internet Marketing Companies: Homes.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
AN&Associates Florence Scovel Magnetic Phone Charge Cable Internet Author: Keaau, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: AN&Associates Internet

Mar 09 2017
Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, said that I had used them all. They have cheated me out of my minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Melrose, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Luxurious Skin I dont have email or web address, Just the Customer service phone number. The withdraw on my account appear as Trydinaforsk8775078619 Sent a tiny sample and steal me $92.99 Internet
Author: Hollywood, Florida Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet