VP CLUB US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vp club us
There may be more specific results for "vp club us"
For more specific results for "vp club us"
Showing 1-25 of 30,458 Found Reports For more specific results for "vp club us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Official Nascar Membership Club Offered a item for very low cost and charged my debit card a much higher price than i was led to believe Pineville North Carolina Author: Stuart, Virginia Racetracks: Official Nascar Membership Club Pineville, North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Indivisual jevoncarter.wc US Internet jevoncarter.wc Author: US, California Unusual Rip-Off: Indivisual Internet

Jun 21 2017
Official NASCAR Members Club ONMC I ordered the Dale Jr. shot glass for $1.95 and I am now being charged $14.95 per monthe for joining the Official NASCAR Members Club. CHARLOTTE North Carlolina Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Official NASCAR Members Club Internet

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 19 2017
South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road CHULA VISTA Billed us $ 8200, DMV HOLD for TWO CARS with TRANSPONDERS San Diego California
Author: Chula Vista, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road San Diego, California

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Please post the complete story and truth Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
EMERCHANT CLUB SPECIALITY MERCHANDISE SMART LIVING CORP Have been in this business since 2004 spent my life savings and they keep taking and nothing on my website ever worked let alone their customer service is rude Online Nationwide Author: Charlotte, Tennessee Home Based Business: EMERCHANT CLUB Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
apology Author: South, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon , Georgia

Jun 19 2017
DNX CONSULTING, LLC DNX CONSULTING, LLCRepresented by Donald DeGraff, Donald James DeGraff. US Passport Number:(((REDACTED))) Fraud & Deception Georgia Georgia Author: New York, New York Brokerage Companies: DNX CONSULTING, LLC Georgia, Georgia

Jun 17 2017
IGH Rewards Club Points Deleted From My IHG Rewards Account Nationwide Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Hotel: IGH Rewards Club Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM They stole my money.. they told me if i didn't tell my bank fraud..they would return my money...it was too late I cancelled in time but they still didnt Nationwide Author: West Hills, California US Postal Service: OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet scam to offer puppy with free US and Canada shipping Virgina Internet Author: Internet Animal Abuse: Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Club Fitness Dover DE Broken arms? Who cares Dover Delaware Author: Hartly, Delaware Weightloss Programs: Club Fitness Dover DE Dover, Delaware

Jun 15 2017
TierCycle / ElectronicCycle Roel David Company stole an item from us using ebay purchasing Richardson Texas
More information on the scammers Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: TierCycle / ElectronicCycle Richardson, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Shlomosmiles Shlomo Smiles Alex Kay Nifty Ackerman Mordechai S. Fishman Alex sold us United Miles that we paid over $8,000 for then stole them back. Brooklyn Nationwide New York Matt Stringfellow , SolJets is a cheat Author: Glenview, Illinois Travel Agents: Shlomosmiles Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
City Paws Club Mathew Boyce City Paws Club Mathew Boyce responsible for the death of our beloved pet dog. June 2017 on only second occasion of being picked up through their sheer negligence managed to kill our dog in what can only be described as horrified circumstances and endangered the lives of the public road users too. If there is any justice this company should not exist to protect animals. SW15 1JP London Nationwide Author: MAIDENHEAD Berkshire, Alabama Animal Abuse: City Paws Club Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Adirondack save a stray Sick animals/pets. They just want money! Corinth New York Never contacted us Author: Schuylerville, New York Animal Abuse: Adirondack save a stray Corinth, New York

Jun 15 2017
CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB accepted a check for a tow that never happened Boynton Beach Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Clubs: CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
Addict Gear The Company is a Scam 1216 Newbury Oklahoma Oklahoma US 73071 Facebook Internet Author: Embrun, Eye Care: Addict Gear Internet