VW CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vw credit
There may be more specific results for "vw credit"
For more specific results for "vw credit"
Showing 26-50 of 100,884 Found Reports For more specific results for "vw credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Ripped off by Best Western_Braddock Motor Inn Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 19 2017
cabelas visa STOLE 7K FROM MY ACCOUNT Cape Coral Fla Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: cabelas visa Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
giving with love - נותנים מהבית giving from home - נותנים מהבית liars, thiefs, no word we can trust. גנבים -שקרנים Jerusalem Internet Author: Nicosia, Credit Card Fraud: giving with love - נותנים נאהבה Internet

Jul 18 2017
Fifth Third Bank Balance Transfer Offer Expiration Date Scam Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Harris and Zide Ruining people's lives and calling it a career ? South Pasadena California
Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Harris and Zide South Pasadena , California

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
skinfreshmd.com this company offers a product for shipping charges of $4.95; then knowing that credit card statements are generated once a month, they charge $97.67 and place you on regular monthly shipment of the product. They claim that somewhere in teeny tine print on the ordering page this was clearly explained. This company is a scammer. The packaging slip inside contains no information about the order, no company name, telephone number, charges applied, etc. What a normal business provides concerning an order. Saint Petersburg Florida 33742 Internet There are many skin care companies that use this method Author: derby, Kansas Skin Care: skinfreshmd.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
LEDlight.com Shipped me led lights with the bulbs dangling from the bases. Refused to replace them or credit for them Phoenix, Arizona Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Lighting Stores: LEDlight.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wells Fargo Merchant Services Wells Fargo Scam & Fraud Maryland Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Parisan Glow AEH*AEHARTEYESERUM Billed multiple charges on credit card, Refused to allow me to return product. Many Different billing name INationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida On-Line Business: Parisan Glow Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
SmoothSurprise Diet Supplements They sent me a bottle of pure CBD oil that I did not order and charged my credit card $69.95 Provo Utah Author: Reno, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: SmoothSurprise Provo, Utah

Jul 17 2017
Confederate Superstore -Confederate Superstore-Private Patriot-Prime Patriot-Vision Marketing International 519 Todd StConroe, TX 77385936-224-7000888-799-3068Prime Patriotc/o Vision Intl. MarketingPO Box 8555The Woodlands, TX 77387 Charged credit card every month, after a single purchase using different names Conroe, TX 77385 Texas
Author: Gretna, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Conroe, TX 77385, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Flexform charged my credit card 89.00 for a 6.95 trial package without stating that a 89.95 charge will come. False advertisement. Bank is disputing and refusing to pay Florida Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Alternative Health: Flexform Florida

Jul 17 2017
Mia's Bow Boutique don't know rip me off on the bows Mi. Internet Author: Bentonia, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Mia's Bow Boutique Internet

Jul 17 2017
Park west referrals I have bad credit they promise me a loan told me I had to pay 3 months of payments up front then they told me I had to pay 2000 for insurance and then they you had to pay 1250.00 closen cost I didn't get the loan still waiting for refund Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Loans: Park west referrals Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jim Vrana Truecreditadvisor.com Jim Vrana Unethical Fraud Internet Internet
Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Jim Vrana Truecreditadvisor.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
Blades direct llc Coral Springs blades directBladesdirect.net Complete scam room filled with convicted felons stay away!!!! Coral springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Blades direct llc FL

Jul 17 2017
Neuphoric-r-reawaken Po box 20800Fountain valley ca 93728-0800 They send without permission and charge my credit card fountain California Author: Coral gables, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Neuphoric-r-reawaken CA

Jul 17 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia I want a refund. The company charged me 4.95 for a bottle. This was supposed to be a trial but they charged my credit card twice. $87.27 and 89.97. I didn't realize I was being charged a monthly fee for this trial and I called them and they will not refund my money or credit me the money. This is a scam!! San diego California Author: Amherst, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia San diego, California