Your Search | w. b. sign studio

Dec 05 2016
SPCA of Wake County Severely arthritic dog adopted to vet hospital employee (w/4 children) as healthy! Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Animal Shelters: SPCA of Wake County Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Broadwaybuy.com Defective product for the second time, No returns w/o customer paying postage back to Canada even though product defective Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Lighting Stores: Broadwaybuy.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Lucyvitamin.com Mark S., Damikka M., Samantha B., Fred M., Azariah R. Terms of Service is a two way street Conshohocken Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Lucyvitamin.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers Buyer Beware of Pinellas Auto Brokers and Always Take Your Mechanic!!! St. Petersburg Florida
Teach your children well Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St. Petersburg, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Musician Record Deal Finder Lucy Rabebe, Flora Flannery Scammed me for $250 Sandton https://m.faceb
Author: Chicago, Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Musician Record Deal Finder Internet

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 02 2016
R&B Metals They didn't finish with the trim and its been a year. The have very poor customer service. Gainsboro Tennessee Author: Lexington, Kentucky Consumer Services: R&B Metals Gainsboro, Tennessee

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Idea Design Studio Jeff Weiss - DirectorIdea Design Studio Invention Design & Development FirmDirect (786) 366-3039 Email: jeff@ideadesignstudio.com Breach of contract, empty promises, failed to deliver Miami Florida Author: Toronto , Ontario Business Consulting: Idea Design Studio Miami, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Tcleansoft Made fake claims to be official apple technicians and fix Mac issues. Took remote control of my Mac and in haste made me sign a document. Made false claims of my Mac saying it would crash if I dont pay 185 dollars. Santa Barbara, CA 93101 California Author: Victoria, British Columbia Computer Help Desk: Tcleansoft Santa Barbara, CA 93101, California

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Kitchen Design Studio KDS Kitchen remodel company trashed my house! Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kitchen Design Studio Largo, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Gemini2 and Starling Capital Took my money but did not invest it. I was cannot sign in or reach right website to start the investment program. Internet Author: Hudson, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Gemini2 Internet

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 26 2016
The Deal Empire Order two orders (Order #DE127193) body shapers and never receive on November 5th, 2016. The order has a discount code YAY10. I continue to receive email with discount but no order has come as of yet. No tracking number to track, phone number to call about order and no contact from them. I took $40.00 and no order! Internet Author: W. Babylon, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Landmark Baptist Church, Landmark Baptist Church Grand Junction Colorado, Ryan Barlament, Ryan W. Barlament, youth pastor Ryan W. Barlament, Baptist Church Rips Off Web Designer, Church Steals From Designer Keeps Website, Colorado Church Scam, Baptist Church Theft Grand Junction Colorado
Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Landmark Baptist Church Grand Junction, Colorado

Nov 25 2016
Thrive Market Online market Internet Author: Studio City , California Appliances: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 25 2016
Joe's AV Bait and switch. Used credit card w/o permission to add other frivolous charges. Rahway, New Jersey Internet Author: Herndon , Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Joe's AV Internet

Nov 21 2016
Partner with Mike B Mike Buontempo and Ozan Yucetepe False advertising claiming 30 day money back guarantee but no such thing. Westfield New Jersey Author: Bangalore, Karnataka , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Partner with Mike B Internet