Your Search | wake up frankie

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 30 2016
White Light Smile SCAM - They automatically sign you up for a subscription without clearly notifying you!! San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Internet Fraud: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Sep 30 2016
J & A contracting John Andino We install new granite counter tops but ones we complied the job this contractor never show up to pay. be carefull Scotch Plains New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: J & A contracting Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

HeyBlackGirl; Brittani Lee We got in over our heads... So shut up! Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Clothing Stores: HeyBlackGirl Internet

Sep 29 2016
Smart Startup: Rose Moore Human Resources/Training Manager, Lily Clark, Recruiter, Fred Brooks Head of Human Resources and Special Projects Sophisticated Employment Scam Preying on Project Manager Job Seekers! Training Process Masked As Build Up to Unethical and Fraudulent Transaction That Leaves Unsuspecting Liable for Debt and Possibly Money Laundering! Beware!!! Los Angeles California based in Hong Kong Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Smart Startup Los Angeles, CA

Sep 29 2016
John Shaw John Trenchard, Hannah Trenchard & Ericka Tesar. I was supposed to watch their dogs, so they sent me a check for $2955.00 they wanted me to keep $300 & send the rest to their mananger. I called Fox Communities Credit Union & They said rip it up, it is a scam! Appleton, Winsconsin Internet Author: Brigham, Utah Animal Services: John Shaw Internet

Sep 28 2016
Loan Depot, Kumil Ye Did not live up to their word on amount of closing costs. Foothill Ranch Internet Author: Corona, California Mortgage Companies: Loan Depot Internet

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS been prescribed PRINIVIL for 27 years to end up with CKD ,kidney failure stage 5 worldwide don't think the patient is an idiot Author: BAYSIDE, New York Drug Manufacturers: MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 28 2016
Thred Up On-line consignment and used clothing seller California Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Consignment Stores: Thred Up Internet

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

AZ MICRO MINI PIGS. SUZETTE FERGUSON MONEY HUNGRY PIG HATER Queen Creek ARIZONA
Breeder was GREAT Author: Arizona Animal Abuse: AZ MICRO MINI PIGS.

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
las vegas taxi cab authority They are setting up stings to steal cars at the Airport & Ewing Bros. tow company will rip you off Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Hollywood, California Questionable Activities: las vegas taxi cab authority Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Earthlink will not pick up equipment--and is still charging Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES , California Internet Service Providers: EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 24 2016
BAIL HOTLINE - DOWNTOWN JASON, JASON (CORPORATE) MILA ? SCAMMERS - BULLYS AND REFUSE TO FIX MISTAKES SAN DIEGO California READ WHAT I WROTE Author: SAN DIEGO , California Bail Bonds: BAIL HOTLINE - DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO , California

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide