Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

1, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

2, Report #1319356

Jul 28 2016
Glen Nielsen Sold me a book only to follow up and harass me to become his client. All he cares about is commissions. Chicago Suburbs Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Glen Nielsen Nationwide

3, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

4, Report #1319338

Jul 28 2016
From attorney Sam Wilson Unknown company name Warrant to arrest me if I did not call within 30 minute Nationwide Author: Yucca Valley, California Cash Services: From attorney Sam Wilson Nationwide

5, Report #1319337

Jul 28 2016
ship your car now broker stated they would be picking my car up for transportation on the 27 of july 2016 but did not keep his promise and did not inform me the dates were changed..  Boca florida Nationwide Author: Rosamond , Alabama Courier Services: ship your car now Nationwide

6, Report #1319330

Jul 28 2016
Skinbeautylux.com Ripped me off for $191 for FREE samples !!! Internet Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: US Skin Hydrolux Internet

7, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

8, Report #1319305

Jul 27 2016
FUND ME NOW INC Cheryl Mercuris New Company name same old tactics Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: FUND ME NOW INC Clearwater, Florida

9, Report #1319290

Jul 27 2016
Fix Your Credit Consulting Sandra Ruiz SCAMM!!!! Beware Don't be fooled by Fix Your Credit Consulting Yelp Reviews Studio City California
Author: West Hollywood, California Credit & Debt Services: Fix Your Credit Consulting Studio City, California

10, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

11, Report #1319282

Jul 27 2016
Jeff Scott-Bennathon law group Received a call from an attorney Jeff Scott from Bennathon law group threatening me Adams, New York Nationwide
Author: Aztec, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Scott-Bennathon law group Internet

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

13, Report #1319256

Jul 27 2016
MultiPlan Insurance Clerical Error Cost me $270 Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: MultiPlan Insurance Nationwide

14, Report #1319235

Jul 27 2016
Aptive Pretended to provide Quarterly service. I caught the guy playing on his cell phone and drinking a soda. Then he walked to the door and told me that he completed the service. This was the second time it happened. Carrollton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Exterminating Services: Aptive Carrollton, Texas

15, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet

16, Report #1319223

Jul 27 2016
trueaccord@.com keep emailing me about a debt that was on a pop up ad on amazon which was a bogus ad san fransisco Internet emails state washington, Author: lake Orion, Michigan Beauty Salons: trueaccord@.com Internet

17, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

19, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

20, Report #1319138

Jul 27 2016
BrkMob – JJGMS Ltd – FunkyClock - Jamie Law & Jaspal Tatla – Outstanding Debt of $306,387.75 USD Failed to pay outstanding debt for affiliate marketing campaigns run in 2015 totalling $306,387.75 USD Dublin Ireland
this happen to me too Author: Altona Meadows, Other On-Line Business: JJGMS Ltd Internet

21, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

22, Report #1319131

Jul 27 2016
toni legacy rashad Aldridge scammed me out of vegas birthday trip Las Vegas, Nationwide Author: Brockport, New York Attorneys General: toni legacy Nationwide

23, Report #1319113

Jul 26 2016
GunMagWarehouse.com I bought 30 round mags and they sent me 10 round mags Doral Florida Author: Des Moines, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: GunMagWarehouse.com Doral, Florida

24, Report #1319106

Jul 26 2016
Adam Aref Adam Aref ripped me off,lost my time and didn't pay for the service rendered. Lansing Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Business Consulting: Adam Aref Internet

25, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide