Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

Jan 17 2017
A GRADE AUTO SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE NOT WORKING PART WONT PAY ANYTHING TOWARDS LABOR FOR NEW PART HOFFMAN ESTATE Illinois Author: STAR, Idaho Auto Parts: A GRADE AUTO HOFFMAN ESTATE, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Ombia derma Free trial scam them scam me they don't show you it's a 14 day trial they hide that in terms Nationwide Author: CLOVER, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ombia derma Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Eastwood eastwood.com eastwood.com Eastwood ripped me off pottstown Nationwide Author: corpus christi, Texas Mechanics: Eastwood eastwood.com Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
MAJIC TRACKS ONTEL BROUGHT ME TO TEARS!!! Nationwide Author: Barstow, California Sales People: MAJIC TRACKS Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Garcing ZT Garcina PureGarcina cambogia Robbed me of $230 Santa Ana California Author: Abington , Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcing ZT Internet

Jan 17 2017
InstaSmile Limited Sebl Group InstaSmile/SEBL Group Refuses to refund me even though they could not and did not make my clip on teeth! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: InstaSmile Limited Chicago, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
DKM Mart Fake Website Internet Author: , Connecticut Appliances: DKM Mart Internet

Jan 16 2017
roc7-llc charged me 19.99 on dec. 31, 2016 on my credit card. did not purchase anything from on that date Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: roc7-llc Internet

Jan 16 2017
Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer/Derma Vibrance Eye Serum They RIPPED me off!!! I ordered their free trial in early Ocober, didn't get anything until early December yet was charged the INSANE price of $258.62 in November! Henderson, Nevada Internet Author: Fort. Frances, Ontario, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer/Derma Vibrance Eye Serum Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
US Realty Records Charged me an extra $19.95 then made it auto-renew. Rip off scam artists. Should be jailed. Internet Author: Savage, Maryland Realtors: US Realty Records Internet

Jan 16 2017
Motoshippers - screwed me sold me shipping in an enclosed trailer and delivered in open trailer with damages Albuquerque New Mexico Nationwide
Author: bend, Oregon Moving Companies: Motoshippers Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Yuguang_liu Ordered a desigual bag that I had seen on line thinking it was an original bag. This company sent me a Michael kors bag instead which looks a cheap knockoff! MinHangQu Shanghai
Author: Waitara, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Yuguang_liu MinHangQu, Shanghai

Jan 16 2017
National Engineering Services, Corp. deceptive promise of employment was attempting to use me for information Walnut Creek California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Engineering Services, Corp. Walnut Creek, California

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
Emporium.com ripoff no responses never shpped charged me for sntohing Internet Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Internet: Emporium Internet

Jan 15 2017
The Variety Shop/ Gottahavethisnow.com Scammed me Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Variety Shop/ Gottahavethisnow.com Nationwide