Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

Feb 09 2016
Beauty By Nature Onsen -product- I was ripped off by scam. He quoted one price and over charged me on receipt. Said he was giving me a free gift i PAID FOR IT. Arcadia California
Author: Altadena, California Beauty Products: Beauty By Nature Arcadia, California

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Ripped Me Off For Erotic Services Rendered, Became Angry and Violent and Physically Assaulted Me, Pervert, Drug Abuser (((REDACTED))), California Author: San Francisco, California Adult Web Sites: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Rafael, California

Feb 09 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
ARA They said there are no other names Telling me I bounced a check to a ayday loan online and they are sueing me for Fraud of a check.Civil Fraud that i gave them a check and did not have funds to cover it,and Malicious They would not give a city where they are located Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: ARA Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
your kar company sold me a truck with a rusted frame and covered it up with bedliner. norfolk Virginia Author: norfolk, Virginia Auto Dealers: your kar company norfolk, Virginia

Feb 09 2016
Luxe Skin Snake Venom Dermskin Misleading. . .was to get a trial offer and then charged me full price for the item - will not refund! California Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Luxe Skin Snake Venom Internet

Feb 09 2016
Azul Pools Asul Pools John Guzman Sussann Guzman Azul Pools Ripped Me Off!!! kissimmee Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Pool Services: Azul Pools kissimmee, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Wiesner Inc Wiesner Huntsville did not repair my car as instructed and did not list complaint on invoice cost me 5200.00 Huntsville Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wiesner Inc Huntsville, Texas

CHEAPVBA.COM SCAMMED BTC FROM ME Internet
CHEAPVBACOM-SCAMMED-BTC-FROM-ME Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: CheapVBA Internet

Feb 08 2016
National Australia Bank (MLC) NAB have robbed me, destroyed my life and engaged in unconscionable, disgraceful, appalling, deceitful and deceptive conducts Australia Nationwide Author: Nationwide Banks: National Australia Bank (MLC) Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Avoid at all Costs Beverton, Oregon To Paige Author: Washington Photography: Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Beverton, OR, Oregon

Feb 08 2016
My Personal Taxi Ripping me off Oak Brook Illinois Author: Lombard, Illinois Taxi & Limousine Services: My Personal Taxi Oak Brook, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Mark Romine Con-Artist Contractor - Conned me out of money Houston, Seabrook, Deerkpark Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Mark Romine Internet

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma This company keeps sending me orders that i did not order I paid shipping on a free bottle 0nly San Diego California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Megan James, Frank Gilberston, sales person at door Rikki code211 Fast sales person said she was selling to win trip ripped me off for 59.00 cash Phoenix Arizona
Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Door to Door Sales: DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
AT&T Did Not Give Proper Equipment Return Options, Charged Me Big Fees, Turned Me Over To Collections Nationwide Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma Scam Face cream. Withdrew money out of account without authority from me. Suppose to be free trial. Pay postage only. San Diego Internet Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Refused to release my money and charged me NSF fees Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Whitesides GMC Dealership garage Charged me an outrageous amount of money and did not complete the work Saintclairsville Ohio Ohio Author: New Cumberland, West Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Whitesides Saintclairsville, Ohio

Conns Billing wrong to me and credit bureau Thornton Colorado Nationwide