WAL MART PICTURE ME PORTRAIT STUDIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wal mart picture me portrait studio
There may be more reports for "wal mart picture me portrait studio"
For more results perform a general search for "wal mart picture me portrait studio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Healthey They sent me a 14 day trial of their product at the shipping cost and then proceeded to charge me $169.25 on the 14th day No information on where to call or how to contact them before the 14 day period expired until the 14th day Internet
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Healthey Internet

Mar 27 2017
Associa Mid-Atlantic Daniel Gonsales,Lisa Rayca Robbed me of $2400 and $390 in fees Mt. Laurel New Jersey Author: Mantua, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Associa Mid-Atlantic Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

Mar 27 2017
GOptions.com; Go Trading Technologies Ltd; Max Caleman; I was ripped-off of $23,00.00 in options trading after I was tricked to change to Managed Traded Account, no one communicates with me again. Dominica Roseau
Author: Cicero, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: GOptions.com Dominica, Other

Mar 27 2017
Magneticphonecable I order 2 magnetic cables in Feb. And i still haven't received them, i emailed. 3 times with no result i call the DHL Company that supposed. to be delivered them. through regular. USP. Service. And DHL told me that last trace they had. was March. 10l(k Internet Author: kenner, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Magneticphonecable Internet

Mar 27 2017
Therealreal.com Waiting for check that they admit they owe me for 4 months for lost items! Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Therealreal.com Nationwide

Mar 26 2017
Saivian International Saivian, saivian ponzi, saivian International, Eric J Dalius, EJ DaliusKim Dalius,  Brad Dalius, Ryan Evans, Mike Kim, Michael O'Brien, Saivian will not stop charging my credit card and refused to refund me my hard earned money Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Canberra, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Saivian International Internet

Mar 26 2017
PsychicofIsis Fake psychics Internet Heck yeah Author: Kentucky Psychic Fortune Tellers: PsychicofIsis Internet

Mar 26 2017
benntech.co.uk benntech I placed an order of a Burberry handbag. It took nearly 2 months to arrive. But the bag sent to me looks nothing like the one shown on the website!! The colour is different. The design is wrong. Don't waste your money. It is not even a fake designer website, because fake designer will look similar to the real thing. This handbag does NOT even look remotely the same to the one I ordered. Internet
Author: London, Clothing Stores: benntech.co.uk Internet

Mar 26 2017
Aceloan.online They sent me a email stating that they are going to garnish my wages Santa rosa Nationwide Author: Santa rosa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Aceloan.online Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Tate and kirklin Associates Inc. Tate & kirlin Associates Inc send me a notice that they are a collection office that they need to collect $179.97 from me! the creditors TRS limited are the creditor? on the bottom of the letter, they request that I write my credit card # to send them $179.97 Nationwide Author: Vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tate and kirklin Associates Inc. Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TELL YOUR STORY! I understand your trepidation Author: Midfield, Texas Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet

Mar 25 2017
CJ Calaguio Cheryll Calaguio Lied to me. Stole my property. New York new York Author: Subscriber, Alabama Legal Services: CJ Calaguio New York , New York

Mar 25 2017
Core Skincare Sold me something I didn't agree to. Added it onto my order without consent. Internet Author: Shelburne, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet

Mar 25 2017
Alamo Rental Car ALAMO Left me stranded! Deplorable employees! Slammed door in my face! Boca Raton Florida Author: Mayfield Heights , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rental Car Boca Raton , Florida

Mar 25 2017
The Nature Company Natures own designs The Nature Company ripped me off! Internet Author: Jefferson , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: The Nature Company Internet

Mar 25 2017
Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum Scam scam scam. We gave them our credit card for the trial period. THey got us and have billed many of us $200 twice for me in January and Febrary. Get a hold of the Flordia COnsumer Agency St. Petersburg Florida Author: Maitland, Florida Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 24 2017
RBOXTV Bilked me out of $426. New Port Richy Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Computer Fraud: RBOXTV3703 Erin Brook

Mar 24 2017
vhealth charged me extra-did not honor return policy-i sent everything back-did not return money scottsdale Arizona Author: KINGWOOD, Texas Alternative Health: vhealth scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A Forever Recovery is dedicated to implementing changes that contribute to customer satisfaction. The facility is focused on finding new ways to create an ideal environment for substance abuse treatment and recovery.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service A Forever Recovery pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sumiton, Alabama Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 24 2017
Cliffs deals STEVEN CONE TV sold as new, however the TV has a red line in the center and cliffs deal refused to allow me to send it back to them or to repair it. New Jersey Internet Author: New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cliffs deals Internet

Mar 24 2017
Instasmile Sebl group Scammed me out of 490 dollars said they couldn't make veneers and can send me 100 dollars of my money back.  Chicago Author: INDEPENDENCE, Missouri Dental Services: Instasmile

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling DO NOT TRUST RAUL DEL RIO FROM CUBA CYCLING. HE DEFRAUDED ME IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Agents: Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling San Diego, California