Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 28 2016
Indian human hair exporters Shivaskh Babbar Scammed me out of my money! New Delhi Internet Author: Monrovia, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Indian human hair exporters Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Freedom Investing Academy freedom investin account They got me to pay 4.95 cents to get my account number then they charged me 97 dollars? Dallas Texas Author: west jordan, Utah Realtors: Freedom Investing Academy Dallas, Texas

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Snyders used cars Gave me the best service ever We returned again to repurchase!! Essex Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: Snyders used cars Essex, Maryland

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
louie-englishbulldogs.com Selling dogs with pictures from other adds from south africa but he is advertising he is in maryland but wont give me his address or phone number just wants cash wired to him says maryland but really south africa Internet Author: jupiter, Florida Bait-and-Switch: louie-englishbulldogs.com Internet

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Slots Inferno Has been over a month, still haven't paid me. Internet Author: Braham, Minnesota Casinos & Cardrooms: Slots Inferno Internet

May 27 2016
Registered asset advisors Peter mouk and Dana parsons Peter mouk and Dana Parsons sent me a letter stating that I won 3mulliin dollars, googled it and said they were a scam! So irritated that they actually take time to do this. Huntington station New York Author: Abilene, Texas Financial Services: Registered asset advisors Huntington station, New York

May 27 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions The story my representative sold me was completely difference than the contract 2nd page New York, New York Author: Edina, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 27 2016
Pro Auto Tryon Davis deceptive,,lead me to believe I could not get a vehicle except one for 6,995,,,told me put down payment 500,,,,then brought me a receipt with NON rEFUNDABLE HAND WRITTEN ON IT.. KINSTON,N.C. North Carolina Auto pro kinston N.C. Author: MAGNOLIA, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Pro Auto KINSTON,N.C., North Carolina

May 27 2016
FZ GLOBAL MEDIA NIGEL CROSS / OSCAR JORDAN RIPPED ME OFF FOR OVER A MONTHS WAGES LONDON Internet Author: London, Wyoming Employers: FZ GLOBAL MEDIA Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Damon John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC False & deceptive promises, Charged me $41,000, did not deliver as promised. Bad Company Salt Lake City , Utah Salt Lake City , Utah Author: Stow, Ohio Seminar Programs: Damon John Launch Academy

May 26 2016
ticket master ushub/third party sold me two wrong tickets hampton va Internet Author: cheadpeake, Virginia Ticket Sales: ticket master Internet

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
usatoolwarehouse merchandise paid for but never sent to me Seattle, Washington or Connecticut, or Ohio Internet Author: Tarzana, California Auto Parts: usatoolwarehouse Internet