Your Search | wal mart supercenter

1, Report #1190556

Nov 21 2014
wal-mart green dot took out 470$ from my debit card st petersburg Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: wal-mart st petersburg, Florida

2, Report #1190460

Nov 21 2014
Wal-Mart Store #1117 Rude Managers False Advertisement Policy Breaking Dishonest Employees and Management PLANO Texas
Author: PLANO, Texas TVs & VCRs: Wal-Mart PLANO, Texas

3, Report #1190250

Nov 20 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes Center I was contacted to receive Magazines and 100 gift card for Wal-Mart....I have never received the wal-mart gift card and I receive magazines I do not even want to look at. Arvada Colorado Author: Saint Clairsville, Ohio Telemarketers: Publishers Sweepstakes Center Arvada, Colorado

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Oct 30 2014
Wal-Mart Need a Job and they are hiring and they are discriminating. Bolivar Tennessee Author: Bolivar, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Wal-Mart Bolivar, Tennessee

Oct 27 2014
Brodie Food Mart I entered my credit card but when I pushed the Credit arrow it would not work. I had to go inside and the owner said he set it for me. Before going into the store I had pushed the button on the far left for regular as at $2.789. But when the owner manually reset it he must have set it on Premium. I noticed the the price $31.68 was too high for 9.6 gallons so I went back in and should him on my calculator what the price should have been. Then he told me that I pushed the premium button, which I absolutely did not. That button is on the far right. My right hand was full with my billfold and credit card. I used my left hand to push the regular button. I went back in and told the owner that I could not possibly have pushed that button, but he insisted that I did. He is running a scam by making a person come in and then he can reset the machine so that it is on premium instead of regular. I have never gotten gas there before and I certainly will never stop there again. Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Gas Stations: Brodie Food Mart Austin, , Texas

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 18 2014
Car mart paducah ky This company has be terrible customer service have not been loyal to there customer, once they lure you in to by the car and it sales then there done with you.  Paducah Kentucky Author: Paducah, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car mart paducah ky Paducah, Kentucky

Oct 16 2014
the HOME LOAN MART mario garcia/michelle THIEF/LIAR/CON ARTIST/ONLINE PREDATOR OF SENIOR CITIZEN Internet, Nationwide Author: CANON CITY, Colorado Mortgage Brokers: the HOME LOAN MART Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama

Oct 15 2014
YADKIN ROAD AUTO MART SHAUN FLOWERS...car salesSecurity National Automotive Acceptance Company.SNAACGERATH POLLARD SOLD ME A CAR AND TOOK IT BACK AND TOOK MY MONEY, AND CHANGED INFORMATION..CAR SALE SCAM FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina
Author: Hope Mills, North Carolina Auto Dealers: YADKIN ROAD AUTO MART FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina

12, Report #1182082

Oct 09 2014
Reddings Auto Mart They are scamming crooks Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Junk Dealers: Reddings Auto Mart Savannah, Georgia

Oct 08 2014
Jewelry mart Peter Kim This company does not stand by there product... And they lie and cheat there customers. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Jewelry mart Los Angeles , California

Oct 06 2014
WholeSale Auto Mart Approved me with no money down and after 3 weeks of having the car wanted me to come back & pay the $500 Madison Tennessee
Author: Jackson, Tennessee Auto Dealers: WholeSale Auto Mart in Madison Tn Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
Wal-Mart/Claims Management Inc. Don't slip and fall in Wal-Mart because They won't take any responsiblity! Lexington Kentucky Author: Clovis, California Liars: Wal-Mart/Claims Management Inc. Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 24 2014
Sammydress Frances...RoseWholesale.com Rosegal Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, All part of a company called Yigou Inter Disgusting ripoff company!!! Pathetic!!!...pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!!!!! Singapore or Hongkong Internet Author: Wellington, Other Clothing Stores: Sammydress Internet

Sep 23 2014
Wal Mart WAL MART SHAFTED ME OUT OF MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO STAND BEHIND DEFECTIVE STRAIGHT TALK PHONE Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Car-Mart Carthage - Colton Don't Trust this place for a car Carthage Missouri Author: Carthage, Missouri Auto Dealers: Car-Mart Carthage - Colton Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Car-mart of Owensboro America's car-mart unlawfully repossed my car owensboro Kentucky Author: owensboro, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car-mart of Owensboro owensboro, Kentucky

Sep 13 2014
Mega Yacht Mart / Stewart Donaldson ,owner, WARNING!!! Mega Yacht Mart ,MYM, is a scam! Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Consignment Stores: Mega Yacht Mart Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 08 2014
Sunocco Quik Mart? Posted regular gas at $3.26 gal. Pump price was $3.36 gal. which showed after you decided how to pay. Dunnellon Florida Author: ocala, Florida Gas Stations: Sunocco Dunnellon, Florida

Sep 06 2014
RoseWholesale.com Rosegal Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost I bought almost $500 items and I received hald of it and the half I did not. They said they mail it but they only mail few items that cost less than $20. It is a scam and I will file a complain against them with my credit cars. DO NOT TRUST ONLINE SHOP that is from CHINA or any international dealings. China Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Clothing Stores: RoseWholesale.com Internet

Aug 29 2014
Wal Mart and Blue bird Amercan Express Credit Card Hartford Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Wal Mart and Blue Card America Express Hartford, Wisconsin

Aug 29 2014
Wal Mart site to store is the WORST way to buy exasperating, lack of communication, unnecessary, right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Kitchens: Wal Mart site to store Internet

25, Report #1172011

Aug 24 2014
Hopewell promotions inc.. I have also bought this so called jewelry from my local Wal-Mart and it is junk!!! I have tried to contact the company and NO response!!! Baltimore Maryland Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Hopewell promotions inc.. Baltimore, Maryland