WAL MART SUPERCENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wal mart supercenter
There may be more specific results for "wal mart supercenter"
For more specific results for "wal mart supercenter"
Showing 1-25 of 3,725 Found Reports For more specific results for "wal mart supercenter"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 08 2017
Beyond.Expertise real names Rey Mart Luna Landline::(((REDACTED))) Mobile: (((REDACTED))) FAKE GOOGLE AD EXPERT IN THE PHILIPPINES MANILA Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Beyond.Expertise Internet

Sep 29 2017
CMS MART RIP offs Vietnam Internet Author: Wellington, Other Internal Revenue Service: CMS MART Internet

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
NFM Nebraska furniture mart I lost my job after years of using the account and always paying in the account. Within 6 months of not being able to pay it went to an attorney. I had never heard from this attorney when I was served papers at my residence. I had a job at the time and was not able to leave work to go to the court nor could I afford to send representation. After court date I did not hear anything from the attorney or from the court. I had moved but a forwarding was still attached to my previous address so it would of been delivered. I have never been called by anyone even though my phone number has been stable for over 12 years at the same number. I did receive over the last 12 months quite a few calls that would hang up the moment that I would answer or after ringing one time. Now I have just had my personal and savings zeroed out by attorney for NFM and put it into default by taking more than I had at the time of default. I have still not received anything from anyone associated with this account. The amount that I had last heard was 6 times greater than the amount taken from my account and at a loss as to even contacting these people. Kansas city Kansas Consequences Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: NFM Kansas city, Kansas

Sep 14 2017
Caitlin German Shepherd puppies  They had me sign a contract for purchasing puppies then had me send the money western union and it didn't go through so I had to do Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart $650 Was told my puppy will be flies to be the next morning haven't heard anything from them since Alexandria Virginia Internet Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Dog Breeders: Caitlin German Shepherd puppies puppies Internet

Sep 04 2017
Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Charee Discenza Bull Terrierism! Fraud! Stud Fee Scam! False Advertising. Lies about health screening... Spokane WA
Shelter Dogs rule Author: prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Internet

Sep 04 2017
Wall-Mart Cell phone protection plan fraud Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Consumer Services: Wall-Mart Marion, Indiana

Aug 28 2017
Cash Max loans Ryan Phillips This person email me and sent me a loan approval letter saying that I was approved for $2,000. Nothing but a scam and I had to go to wal greens and get a amazon gift card. 1657 Tennessee St, Vallejo, California Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Loans: Cash Max loans Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark , Florida

Aug 06 2017
Portraits International Northwest Studio Max International I paid my 20.00 dollars for my husband and son to have a portrait taken at Wal-Mart by a studio max employee and when my family arrived at our appointment time the photographer was not there Beaverton Oregon Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Toll-Booth Cashiers: Portraits International Northwest Beaverton , Oregon

Aug 01 2017
Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Miami, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Explaining Bluebird to Robert Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 23 2017
FMS I got a letter in the mail saying I owe wal-mart stores Inc in the amount of 330.00 pulse 25.00 in fee amount with a total balance of 355.00. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Orofino, Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: FMS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 17 2017
K-Mart On January 2, 2016, we purchased a $449.99 Kenmore refrigerator on K-Mart's Why Not Lease It Plan. K-Mart continued to take $79.50 per month from my checking account. In the end, I paid $1431.00, nearly three times the selling price of the refrigerator. When I called to complain, I was told the last payment had been taken out. It makes me wonder if I had called sooner, would the last payment have been taken out sooner? RIP OFF PURE AND SIMPLE!!! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: Allport, Pennsylvania Appliances: K-Mart DuBois, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Kings Health Mart Pharmacy Stay away from this pharmacy ! Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Drug Stores: Kings Health Mart Pharmacy Boynton Beach, Florida

Jul 13 2017
Wal- Mart Family Mobile Family Mobile powered by T-Mobile Overcharge and Treating me like a contract customer. Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Wal- Mart Family Mobile Internet

Jul 07 2017
Sears K-Mart Poor service under service warranty Nationwide It's time for Sears to close their doors Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Consumer Services: Sears Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
iSatanist John H Shaw Dishonest & Unethical. Bad Quality Horrible Representation of Satanism. Phoenix Arizona Issue Resolved. Author: fort madison, Iowa Jewelry Stores: iSatanist Internet

Jun 26 2017
Wal-Mart Family Mobile Tracfone Own your phone, No contract, BYOP but we will lock it if you don't stay with us Miami Florida So I got an email from Corporate and a response to my reply Author: Norman, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Secret Shopper Thomas Alakan Wal-Mart Assignment Bloomington Indiana Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Secret Shopper Bloomington, Indiana

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 13 2017
Littleton My Mart None Given Watered Down Gas in Littleton Colorado Littleton Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Service Stations: Littleton My Mart Littleton, Colorado

Jun 08 2017