WAL MART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wal mart
There may be more specific results for "wal mart"
For more specific results for "wal mart"
Showing 26-50 of 1,774 Found Reports For more specific results for "wal mart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il My fiance hasn't had his car for 2wks an the transmission has blew up. The belt is going to break. The shocks an struts are on there way breaking. The power steering is messing up. They refuse to give him a replacement car. An they are charging him dang near 20,000 dollars for this car. None of this seems legal could someone please help us! O'Fallon, Illinois Response to consumer Author: Belleville, Illinois Auto Dealers: Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il O'Fallon,Il, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
Wal Mart POOR PLAY TO WORK! LOUSY EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Wal Mart Sarasota, Florida

Jan 22 2017
The Hair Shop Valley Wig & Hair Mart, Inc DBA They are super overpriced and the quality is very low. I bought the hair extensions and after the first wash the hair extensions tangled severely, frizzed, and became un-manageable.  Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: The Hair Shop Valley Encino, California

Jan 19 2017
World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com World Shopee Mart cheater frauder thief because why Mr.Sanjeev Sengupta & Mrs.Shkha Sengupta told to the me sir you do invest 30.000 rupees as a security upto three months then definitely we will refund to the you & we will give to the you 60.000 stock & World Shopee Mart —  7 Nipania Shimla Park Indore (MP)
Author: Hyderabad , Other Small Business Services: World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
DKM Mart Fake Website Internet Author: , Connecticut Appliances: DKM Mart Internet

Jan 15 2017
Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville, Alabama

Jan 03 2017
Casey Ditmore - Whole Cell - Cell Mart Scam, fraud, liar, thief, Whole Cell Austin Texas
Author: Oregon Telephones: Casey Ditmore - Whole Cell Austin, Texas

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet

Dec 20 2016
Advance america I applied for an on line loan,I got a call from this number stating I had gotten approved for a $1000 loan.so this guy says he needs verification an to do this I had to goto wal- Mart an buy $700 in Apple iTunes cards.my account showed sum funds were deposited,but my bank locked em up as the MBL deps seem funny.  Beverly hills calif Internet Author: RENO, Nevada Questionable Activities: Advance america Internet

Dec 15 2016
Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Research Manager- Mr. Andy Moor. Nice Service Research,Inc . sent me a Check for $2084.99, and wanted me to deposit into my account at my bank, and send back $1734.00 none doesnt say
Author: Nampa, Idaho Consumer Services: Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Wal Mart Not honoring product warranty and company policy. Plano Texas
Written Warranty Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wal Mart Prosper, Texas

Oct 29 2016
RS3 GOLD MART rs3goldmart.com is a fraud! They took my money and never delivered the work! Internet Author: Alabama tempdir: www.rs3goldmart.com Internet

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Sep 30 2016
business capital mart Michael J. Hogan,Mike Hogan Real Estate Loans, Financing, No Doc, Inventory loans, etc. Richmond Virginia Author: , Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: business capital mart Internet

Sep 14 2016
Body Fit Mart Body Fit Stores, Body Care Shop, Body Well Outlet Big Time Rip Offs Nationwide Author: JESUP, Georgia Alternative Health: Body Fit Mart Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Diamond food mart Ripping ppl off on gas San Antonio Texas
Calculated wrong Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond food mart San Antonio, Texas

Sep 01 2016
Kurt Chase Hormel Foods Seeking Arrangement Tyson Foods Wal-Mart Scam, Liar, Con artist Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Food Stores: Kurt Chase Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Wal-Mart Standard Parking Overcharged and shorted change Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Parking Garages: Wal-Mart Chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2016
India Food Mart stale Oak Creek Wisconsin Author: south milwaukee, Wisconsin Grocery Stores: India Food Mart Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Villa Food Mart I believe their gas pumps are not charging the correct amount or not calibrated correctly. clovis California Author: Santa Clarita, California Gas Stations: Villa Food Mart clovis, California

Aug 15 2016
bill pierre money mart bill pierre fordbill pierre chevrolet Sold car with illegal tires (among other things) seattle WA Author: seattle, Washington Auto Dealers: bill pierre money mart seattle, WA

Aug 08 2016
BigSaves and US National Mail Scam website, looks like Wal-Mart, Takes your money, but does NOT deliver your product New York, Mountainside New York, New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Bed & Bath: BigSaves Internet

49, Report #1320990

Aug 06 2016
Wal-Mart stole money from a refund. spoke to me poorly bentonville Nationwide Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Wal-Mart Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Auto Mart of Dallas High Priced Junk BEWARE BEWARE Lewisville Texas Author: TX, Texas Auto Dealers: Auto Mart of Dallas Lewisville, Texas