Your Search | wal mart cell phone

Jan 18 2017
Software Empire Company sent back activation Codes, will not answer phone, nor emails. Same MO for others. Author: Midvale , Utah Computer Software: Software Empire

Jan 17 2017
iCreatife I ordered a phone case and a tempered glass screen protector from them which costed around $40 well over a month ago after numerous times of emailing and getting the same automated message and it seems that other people are having the same issue I honestly think it's a scam Internet Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: iCreatife Internet

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York

Jan 17 2017
Tracfone Tracfone Ripped off minutes Miami Florida Author: Two Rivers, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Jan 17 2017
US Cellular Someone threatening to garnish my wages stating they are us cellular and they they were going to report it to the IRS Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: US Cellular Internet

Jan 17 2017
Rocket Lawyer Cannot cancel membership! They don't answer their phone and don't respond to e-mails! San Francisco, California  Author: Buffalo, New York Legal Services: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Jan 17 2017
DKM Mart Fake Website Internet Author: , Connecticut Appliances: DKM Mart Internet

Jan 16 2017
Buxishop.com Selling bootleg shirts without permission - phone number doesn't work either Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Buxishop.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
REVIVSKINCREAM sent sample of skin care cream and cannot find the co. phone no. to address. The paper included a phone number that does not work Fountain Valley California Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: REVIVSKINCREAM Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tracfone Sim Card Problem Internet Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jan 15 2017
Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off.Loren LePoidevin ordered the sports equipment past the deadline then refused to accept delivery and pay the invoice when it was delivered late. 121 Dundas Street East Suite 206, Belleville, ON K8N 1C3 Phone: (613) 966-7410 Belleville Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Nonprofit Organizations: Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Belleville, Ontario

Jan 15 2017
 T-mobile Miami Gardens Florida Author: Miami , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Miami Gardens, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville, Alabama

Jan 15 2017
T Mobile Store Doing fraud downers grove illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Store downers grove,

Jan 15 2017
Simon Morris Engineering Do not use sells junk , never answers phone, shody workmanship! Schwenksville Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Simon Morris Engineering Schwenksville, Pennsylvania

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
The Wish Store Ordered a product from them back in November and still have not received. I have emailed several times with no response. Can't locate a phone number for them.  Internet Author: Brighton, Michigan Appliances: The Wish Store Internet

Jan 14 2017
Waist Language Ordered items in September 2016 have receipt of payment information. Items never received. Made several attempts to reach company by email/phone but never any response back. Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Waist Language Internet

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 14 2017
Cellmefree Cellmefree lacks responsibility and respect. And without that there is no company! MIAMI FLORIDA Nationwide Author: EARLIMART, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellmefree Internet

Jan 13 2017
99Santa Never received my bluetooth car adapter. I ordered it on December 9th. No response & no phone number to contact them. 3200 North America Drive West Seneca, New York 14224 Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: 99Santa Internet

Jan 12 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Lied to Customers - Chose not to notify customers eligible for a phone upgrade that they were taking this option away Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide