Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

Aug 31 2016
Laptops for less I left my Computer to be repaired and paid in full for it to be fixed! Went back to check on it with excuses each and every time I went back telling me that it was not ready. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Laptops for less Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 31 2016
Straight talk Would not send me a new sim card overnight after they sent me wrong one! I even offered to pay for shipping! Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk

Aug 31 2016
Teleteam USA - Benjamin J. McClaskey DEFRAUDED ME OFF $1945.00 AS A TELEMARKETING COMPANY. TOTAL FRAUD Eatonton Georgia Do your research Author: New Cumberland, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: Teleteam USA - Benjamin J. McClaskey Eatonton, Georgia

Aug 31 2016
Classic muscles restoration Called me and my mom a idiot and hung up on us Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville , Kentucky Body Work & Repair: Classic muscles restoration Louisville , Kentucky

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com

Aug 31 2016
Staples No one can help me redeem points that I have earned by shopping there. Timonium Maryland Author: Timonium, Maryland Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Timonium, Maryland

Aug 31 2016
Tom Wade coaching Flip remotely lease options UKflip remotely academy This guy scammed me out of £25,000 for some '1-2-1' coaching, i got access to a little membership site and the guy never picks up my calls!, heard similar people have paid him £10,000+ for similar and they are also very un-happy- this guy needs to stop! Windsor Internet Author: London, Other Real Estate Services: Tom Wade coaching Internet

Aug 31 2016
Cold Spring Advisory Louis ottimo SCAMMED ME OUT OF 7500 IN FEES new york New York Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Cold Spring Advisory new york, New York

Aug 31 2016
Greenhill Village Greenhill Village and the Great North Woods Lies about condition of carpet/ charging me for replacement in a apartment/Lies me having pet Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Greenhill Village Columbus, Ohio

Aug 31 2016
Amir Smith Queen City Bullies Charged me for a service and never rendered that service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Amir Smith Internet

Aug 30 2016
Centura College Online scammed me , west virginia internet Author: topeka, Kansas Colleges and Universities: Centura College Online Internet

Aug 30 2016
Afrique Travel Services Inc Mr. Pete Ade (Owner) Not Refunding me my deposit for no services rendered!!! Dallas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Travel Agencies: Afrique Travel Services Inc Dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 30 2016
Monroe Tire and Muffler Monroe Tire and Muffler Told me they culdn't figure out how to fix breaks, then broke wiper cover and radiator grill/bumper Milwaukee South 27th Street College Ave Wisconsin
Author: franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Monroe Tire and Muffler Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Joe Tillman. Farmers insurance company Joe Tillman an misty Joe Tillman has lied to me ripped me out of 3400.00  Arkansas Author: Hattieville , Arkansas Expert Witnesses: Joe Tillman. Farmers insurance company Conway, Arkansas

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 30 2016
nouvalift Charged me $200.oo in 2 days for things I did not order san diego Internet, california Author: Santee, California Telemarketers: nouvalift Internet

Aug 30 2016
Keyless4u Incorporated Keyless Remote Warehouse ,keylessremotewarehouse.com Company told me that key would work for my card and it doesnt and now won't refund me Wellesboro Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Keyless4u Incorporated Internet

Aug 30 2016
PURELINE OR PURELINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA AUTO BILLED ME FOR UNWANTED PRODUCTS TAMPA Florida Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: PURELINE TAMPA, Florida

Aug 30 2016
APE Processing The Collection agency convinced me that I owed money for a Norcross Georgia Author: Irvington, New Jersey Loans: APE Processing Norcross, Georgia

Aug 30 2016
thread up sent name brands some with tags 2 big bags only gave me a few dollars to purchase on their site DON'T do it I could have used or made more at a garage sale. Internet Author: port orange, Florida Consignment Stores: thread up Internet

Aug 30 2016
MMRA Misty Mountain Realty did me wrong from the beginning of doing business with them. lady who showed me house went on vacation and her co-worker was not told that my move-in date was sept. 14 of 2014.  Maple Falls Washington Author: New Richmond, Ohio Housing Rentals: MMRA Maple Falls, Washington

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 29 2016
Hudson's Bay Company or HBC or The Bay They overcharged me online and refused to fix the problem. Had to call credit card company Nationwide Author: , British Columbia Clothing Stores: Hudson's Bay Company Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors Purchased vehicle.... Crossway motors: 12960 I-45 North, Willis, Tx 77378 Financed by.... Woodlands Financial , the Woodlands , Tx Predator Lenders...stole 8000.00 + from me by way of harassment over insurance and finally Forgery. The Woodlands Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Financial Services: Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors The Woodlands, Texas