Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

26, Report #1191317

Nov 25 2014
inside laptops iphone screen was cracked. this company did not put my screen in correctly and replace my working camera with a non original iphone camera and camera is not working correctly they charged me $115.00 miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: inside laptops miami, Florida

27, Report #1191287

Nov 25 2014
BP Vesta Virgin Not sure how it started, but they have been direct billing me 58.41 since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87 and I did not notice. Portland Oregon Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: BP Vesta Virgin Portland, Oregon

28, Report #1191281

Nov 25 2014
instant checkmate they ripped me off, the sell my email address constantly so constant spam occurs San Diego Internet Author: shingle springs, California Internet Fraud: instant checkmate Internet

29, Report #1191198

Nov 24 2014
Stop & Shop ahold Stop & Shop Hadley MA store mishandle my $8200 Hadley, Massachusetts Author: South Hadley, Massachusetts Cash Services: Stop & Shop Hadley, , Massachusetts

30, Report #1191190

Nov 24 2014
Scott Kusterer Contacted me via POF, asked for my email and I provided. new to POF.In his last message he indicated he was in West Africa, was widowed etc. FB info did not match his statements. .  he wss currently in West Africa. I found same person on FB, Nationwide Author: Pelham, Alabama Offshore Gaming: Scott Kusterer Nationwide

31, Report #1191038

Nov 24 2014
Steven Andrew Roberts Steve Roberts Con'd and manipulated me to give him a $30,000 loan for 10 days. Bradenton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Steven Andrew Roberts Nationwide

32, Report #1191051

Nov 24 2014
Superior Web Solutions Michael P Not paid me my money for the service rendered Canada Canada Author: San Jose, California Small Business Services: Superior Web Solutions Canada,

33, Report #1190952

Nov 23 2014
Ian Milefchik Jeff Wagner Banking Team Ian Milefchik never showed up to meet me on Monday November 17! Bridgeville Pennsylvania
Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Ian Milefchik Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

34, Report #1190943

Nov 23 2014
Pinkerton FX John Pinkerton, Pinkerton Design Studio Scam Artist Ohio, USA Internet Author: Other Liars: Pinkerton FX Internet

35, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

36, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

37, Report #1190929

Nov 23 2014
Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte North Carolina Stephanie Jordan and Carrie Cole screwed me crap apartments, annoying neighbors, dog s*** in the hallways which sat for a month, ripped me off when I left Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Housing Rentals: Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte NC Charlotte, North Carolina

38, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

39, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

40, Report #1190920

Nov 23 2014
us leads World Monica Ripped me off of 680.00 with no leads . Never responded back to me Frisco Texas Author: New Port Richey, Florida Telemarketing Companies: us leads World Frisco , Texas

41, Report #1190918

Nov 23 2014
Uniblue sold me software that always crashes, no tech help will go through ,pages won't load, emails bounce, etc., Internet Author: Philo, California Computer Software: Uniblue Internet

42, Report #1190912

Nov 23 2014
lucky motors of Tampa lucky motors of Tampa Bay off Nebraska Street Tampa Florida lucky motors of Tampa sold me two lemons both cars with blown head gasket no warranty they just fix the cars to drive on for about a month and then they break tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: lucky motors of Tampa tampa, Florida

43, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

Nov 23 2014
pacific brochures I sent money and that was 4 months ago and still have not received anything. I spoke to someone on the phone and they assured me I would be getting a package in the mail but so far nothing. I think that they should be shut down for taking peoples money and not delivering there end of the bargain. San Diego, California Nationwide Author: Donora, Pennsylvania Employment Services: pacific brochures Nationwide

45, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

46, Report #1190883

Nov 23 2014
North Georgia Auto Brokers SOLD ME A LEMON CAR!!!! Snellville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Dealers: North Georgia Auto Brokers Snellville, Georgia

47, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

48, Report #1190873

Nov 23 2014
Convergys Made Me Believe They Were Worth My Time Internet Author: Pennsylvania Work at Home: Convergys Internet

49, Report #1190870

Nov 23 2014
geico auto insurance they cancelled my policy when i had a seizure and ive been a customer 10 yrs and they never notified me and now i have $14000 accident west jordan, utah Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Car Insurance: geico auto insurance Nationwide

50, Report #1190865

Nov 23 2014
Oncor charging me for tampering with the meter, which I did not do. Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas City Inspectors: Oncor Internet

essentially