Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
AJN Investment Funding AKA Ahmed Mohammed Ripped me off for $12,000 San Francisco California Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Financial Services: AJN Investment Funding San Francisco, California

Sep 22 2016
oz amoyal Double charged shipping by entering wt of package as 3oz instead of 3#. cost me $13.62 at postoffice to claim package. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hubbard, Ohio Mail Order Services: oz amoyal Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Freight Quote Freightquote.com Breached contract & false fraudulent overage, defrauded me $900.00 Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Trucking Companies: Freight Quote Internet

Sep 22 2016
New Age Face Serum Was supposed to be a trial and only shipping fees and they charged me 89.95 and 86.95 Author: Goshen, Alabama Celebrities: New Age Face Serum Internet

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
cs sports, charley santoni mailed a riflestock to be repainted by mr. santoni back in feb. of this year, month later emailed me that the stock was complete and mail back a check for $195.00 which was done.woodland California Author: brookeland, Texas Sporting Goods: cs sports, charley santoni woodland, California

Sep 22 2016
Montgomery patent and design LLC Montgomery patent & design, inventsai, For sale by inventor, patiently brilliant, advertising generation LLC, Ad-Gen. And more Inventsai and Montgomery patent and Design sold me a package deal marketing for my invention, patenting...Canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Patent & Trademark Services: Montgomery patent and design LLC Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2016
LittleTeaCupPigs/ Minipigworld Sold me the wrong piglet that was sick and then died California Nationwide
Author: Albany , New York Bait-and-Switch: LittleTeaCupPigs Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Leith of Raleigh, North Carolina .Leith Honda American Honda Does not validate a Warranty on their vehicle and Leith Honda conspired to defraud me. Torrance California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Warranty: American Honda Torrance, California

Sep 22 2016
The Film Set Acting Class and Production Claremont, California Claims to be a legit acting studio but is only a smalll community production company. SCAMMERS Claremont California Ignore This Negative Report it is Slander Author: Upland, California Arts and Crafts: The Film Set Acting Class and Production Claremont, CA Clarmont, California

Sep 21 2016
financial notifacation advisors they tell me i won 2,536,092.23 i recieved it today 9/20 2016 in letter has to be returned by 9/14.2016 indianapolis Indiana Author: bradley, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: financial notifacation advisors indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 21 2016
Express Vitals I ordered a birth certificate because it said that it could express it to me. I needed it in a hurry. When I saw how long it was going to take I immediately wanted to cancel. The cost was high buying I could have it quickly then it was okay.Craig Internet Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Chicago, Illinois Legal Process Services: Express Vitals Internet

Sep 21 2016
Cdl consultants Ripped me off Chicago Illinois Author: Susquehanna , Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Cdl consultants Illinois

Sep 21 2016
Pure Breeders LLC Sold me a puppy for $2500.00 that has 2 congential defects that require thousands of dollars and won't refund the money or compensate me. Florida Nationwide Author: Arnold, Maryland Dog Catchers: Pure Breeders LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
OrderingOnlineSystem Scammed me and took my money Author: Missouri City, Texas Websites: OrderingOnlineSystem Internet

Sep 21 2016
All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Alberto Ayon Sold me broken 15 year old washer from scrap yard that flooded my entire home and caused 10k in damages Hialeah Florida
Author: Florida Appliances: All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Hialeah, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Michael Johnson Atlanta Roof Repairs Atlanta Roof Repairs and handyman services Defrauded me of $1500 claiming he was a Licensed General Contractor Austell Georgia Author: Lithia Springs, Alabama Small Business Services: Michael Johnson Austell, Georgia

Sep 21 2016
The Beauty Place thebeautyplace.com CHARGED ME FOR EMPTY BEAUTY PRODUCT Miami Florida Author: Rochester hills, Michigan Beauty Products: The Beauty Place Miami, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Empire today Left me with unfinished, poor installation , didn't use products we purchased. Nationwide Note from Empire Author: East stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Empire today Nationwide