Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Phenix Salons Suites Jason Rivera Kellie haring Refusal to pay for improvements to suites, Never received any money for materials, Cost me $3500+, Scam Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Hair Salons: Phenix Salons Suites Sacramento, California

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Elephant Auto Insurance screwed me over, didn't give me my money Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Car Insurance: Elephant Auto Insurance Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
gem shopping network sold me white diamonds but were sold incorrectably as pink diamonds duluth Georgia Author: pompano beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: gem shopping network duluth, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Hhgregg H.H Gregg Sold me Bed, promised delivery date then set to back order 6-8 weeks Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Hhgregg Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Sears Sears and Robuck, IRC Billed me for a product I did not order Dallas Texas
Author: Randleman, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sears Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
Villa Food Mart I believe their gas pumps are not charging the correct amount or not calibrated correctly. clovis California Author: Santa Clarita, California Gas Stations: Villa Food Mart clovis, California

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
Bluegreen Vacations aka Hyperion Marketing aka Great Destinations ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Agencies: BlueGreen Vacations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 23 2016
Panasonic Mcallen Repair Center Gave me this address to send my 5pc phone system that quit working after only four months. Mcallen Texas Author: Manson, North Carolina Telephones: Panasonic Mcallen, Texas