WAL MART PICTURE ME PORTRAIT STUDIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wal mart picture me portrait studio
There may be more specific results for "wal mart picture me portrait studio"
For more specific results for "wal mart picture me portrait studio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Caesars Palace Refused to Honor Show Ticket they sold me Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Theaters: Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
JUST PAVING & SEALCOATING INC VICTOR ZAMBUTO rip me off & did Not do the job right, or finish the job very bad service EASTON Pennsylvania Author: BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: JUST PAVING & SEALCOATING INC EASTON, Pennsylvania

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Acs inc Galbo sims holdings Acs threatened to serve me/ took payment from my accct. Using galbo than emailed me threatening again Don't know Don't know Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Loans: Acs inc OK

Apr 26 2017
Carite (Brite financial) Ripped me off Madison heights Michigan Author: Racine, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Carite (Brite financial) Madison heights, Michigan

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
US postal address change A website that seemed to be the legit postal change of address is obivously not if they over charged me Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida US Postal Service: US postal address change Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
ECMC & GC Services I call and the automated system tells me someone else has my loan Raeford NC Author: Raeford, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
dateinasia they banned me for no reason and i want my account back texas or australia texas or australia Author: ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: dateinasia

Apr 25 2017
Ilocedooney.com I ordered one bag and was charged twice. When I called they told me that I ordered one bag and was charged for one bag. They would not listen to what I had to say. Bristol Connecticut Internet Author: Smithville , Mississippi Questionable Activities: Ilocedooney.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
Vehicle Services Department they sent me a letter saying that their records show that i did not contact them about having my vehicle service contract updated. Plano Texas Author: Stony Point , North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Cash advance Threats to file changes against me for loans I didn't receive. Threats to close bank accounts and blacklist my name for getting any jobs. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Cash advance Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Conslines Conslines conned me !! Internet You did not followed instructions Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Telephone Companies: Conslines Internet

Apr 24 2017
John Hains Scaring my parents into thinking I was a drug addict. The detox doctor kept trying to push drugs on me. I never had been on any pills before so I said no. Burks falls Ontario Nationwide Author: Leduc , Alberta Drug Rehabilitation Centers: John Hains Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Webmediworld Park Scammed me out of $300 and no order sent Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Pharmacies: Webmediworld Internet

Apr 24 2017
Luis Cruz Danny Auto Acceosories I have better deals that pays me more money, wait until I have time for you. SAN BERNARDINO California
Author: RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California Body Work & Repair: Luis Cruz SAN BERNARDINO, California

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania