WAL MART PICTURE ME PORTRAIT STUDIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wal mart picture me portrait studio
There may be more specific results for "wal mart picture me portrait studio"
For more specific results for "wal mart picture me portrait studio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
Reservations.com Charged me full rate but paid the Hotel the discounted rate. Internet Author: Ocean Shores, Washington Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 17 2017
Fix monthly income Someone sent me a link and asked to sign up because it's easy money and I did but I did research on the website and I keep reading how it's a scam I wanted to see how you guys can help me Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Adult Web Site: Fix monthly income Internet

Oct 17 2017
shaandar I have purchase perfumes from shaandar.pk It was not good may be it is my mistake because its fragrance dose not inspire me. LAHORE Punjab
Author: LAHORE, Alabama Gift Shops: shaandar Internet

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
MOVIEPASS scammed me Internet Author: Westlake, Ohio Internet Fraud: Moviepass Internet

Oct 16 2017
Response to Not Justifying My Work Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
ClearSightGlasses , clearsightglasses.com/promo3/thankyou.php ripped me off of $37.90 for glasses, I never received unknown Internet Author: Malone, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: ClearSightGlasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2017
deal dash it cost me $33.00 to press a mouse button for about 5 min and won nothing! Author: santa rosa, California On-Line Business: deal dash ,

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
The Branson Way Vacation The Branson Way Sold me a vacation package, and I can not find them to redeem it Branson Missouri Author: O Fallon, Missouri Ticket Sales: The Branson Way Vacation Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Lawyer Eric Krueger purposely disrespected my deceased grandmother, purposely turned everything around on me and my mom Brookfield Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Lawyers: Lawyer Eric Krueger Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 16 2017
Nuavive Signed up for trial offer. They then debited by account for almost $150.00 and sent me refills I did not ask for or authorize them to use my credit card for, Santa Ana CA Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nuavive Nationwide