Your Search | wal mart picture me portrait studio

Oct 11 2015
GREG CHRISTI Greg's Handyman Rescue, GDC Enterprises, Underground Performance, GHM Rescue wronged me in many ways. He spent money owed to me, wrote FOUR BAD CHECKS, FAILED to FULFILL CONTRACT, STALLED in giving my money back, THREATENED me if I told others of problem, proved to be DISHONE Long Beach, California We are experiencing the same with Greg Christi Author: Long Beach, California Builders & Contractors: GREG CHRISTI Long Beach, California

Oct 11 2015
American Capital Revitalization Group Jeff Lawerence 1st Contact Person Contacted me about Loan Modifcation since Wells Fargo had turned us down Beverly Hills California Author: Lakewood, Washington Loan Modification: American Capital Revitalization Group Beverly Hills, California

Oct 11 2015
myfreecam myfreecams is a rip off they will lie and ban you without notice I spent thousands of dollars and then got banned by one model and model told them that I was harassing her then got me banned from site what a rip off moore Illinois
Sounds like.... Author: Newark, Delaware Adult Web Sites: myfreecam Illinois

Oct 11 2015
Siguendo Muelle Shirley (manager) Made me work without pay; refused to answer to nonpayment demands Coral Gables Florida Author: miami, Florida Restaurants: Siguendo Muelle Coral Gables, Florida

Oct 11 2015
My 3 Son's Productions My 3 Sons Productions, Canosa Catering This person is scamming actress's to come and audition with him for a Ben Stiller movie, once they get there he uses sexual advances, I am sure there is more! Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Ohhh Roger, what have you become?? Author: Gorham, Maine Questionable Activities: My 3 Son's Productions Lynnfield, Massachusetts

Oct 11 2015
Heartland Vanlines Overcharged me severely and kept overcharging, for delivery, for extra wrapping, for fuel Florida but also Texas and Illinois Nationwide Author: RIchmond, Texas Moving Companies: Heartland Vanlines Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Jose (owner of shop) Eddie (other tattoo artist) When you first walk in this place feels like a dirty home.. garbage (rappers, food, crumbs, kid stuff etc.) is everywhere.. they are always in back playing video games or out smoking. they honestly can do freestyle where you come in and tell them your ideas and have them draw you up something it has to be a picture already made or done. while you are getting tattoo,Jose (own) his kids are running round the shop doing whatever they please.. his two year old was in the room touching everything while people are getting tattooed. Belvidere Illinois
Author: Illinois, Illinois Attorneys General: Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Belvidere, Illinois

Oct 11 2015
Ewen Chia lunchSkid he ask me to buy his programs and made me some promisses and did not keep one, he told me it was all guaranteed but he then said no but I watched a video with him explaining the video, he took me for $265.00 U.S.D. and he thought it was a big joke it took pretty well every cent I had I purchased a website building progam and he lives in singapore he is chinese his name is Ewen Chia, I use to have all of his emails everything but I guess I thought no one would help I am sure if he got me he got someone else He is located in Singapore. Internet Author: Midland, Ontario, Alabama Internet Fraud: Ewen Chia Internet

Oct 11 2015
Hart Motor Company Wanted to charge me twice in 15 months for a defective Starter they put in. Salem Virginia Author: roanoke, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Hart Motor Company Salem, Virginia

Oct 11 2015
leadswecall , Cindy davis, Robert hawkins, Wendy hempstead they promised to provide leads for a business, they also promised to call them. I was supposed to hear from them every 4 days which has not happened. the leads list they sent me is a list of people already in the same business I am trying to recruit for. Internet Author: harrisburg, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: leadswecall Internet

Oct 11 2015
Scott Andrejeski, Divemaster Services Scott Andrejeski, Divemaster Services sold me garbage equiptment Kingston New York
Author: Kingston, New York Marine Accessories: Scott Andrejeski, Divemaster Services Kingston, New York

Oct 10 2015
Northwest Territioral Mint My name is Don R Little; this EMAIL is in regards to a purchase that I made with your company Northwest Territorial Mint July 23, 2015 order # 25295 for 5 ten ounce bars of silver on the internet at the cost of (cashers check) $776.50. Your company received the check on July 27, 2015 and gave me a shipping date of October 9, 2015, in which I was shocked how long you’re taking to fill my order, if I was to walk into your retail store, I could pick the ten ounce bars up at once, then why can’t you send my order once the cashers check cleared (most metal businesses practice this format)? Federal Way Washington Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Northwest Territioral Mint Federal Way , Washington

Oct 10 2015
07:12 PM Entertainment company The promised me that if I Extended my milege from 500 up to 3 thousand that I would have a better chance to get more leads and have a better chance for more gigs that pay. Norwalkct Internet Author: Kentwood mi, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Internet

Oct 10 2015
24 hours fitneess Torrance/nation I signed a contract for 3 years and they told me after the end of contract I was going to pay only $99.00. Without any notice it alll they raise the membership to $150.00 dollars. No only that, they upgrade the gym to one level all around the area. Now I am limited to one gym only and not to all gyms that I used to gto. Torrance California Author: Torrance, California Health Spas: 24 hours fitneess Torrance/nation nationwide

Oct 10 2015
ghangor cloud scammed me please beware washington Internet Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Security Services: ghangor cloud Internet

Oct 10 2015
casting 360 casting 360 charged my account more than once a month , first 1.98 second 39.95 third $44.90 . they charged me all of this sign in one Month then they charged me this mornin for $39 ! I won't my money back ASAP!  Internet Author: Philadelphia , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: casting 360 Internet

Oct 10 2015
new way moving Miami FL I had sent an online inquiry to a few companies to have my car moved from baltimore md to california. Leo from new way moving service called me to follow up, he gave me a low ball offer of $900.00 for the total cost of moving and at that point he started fraud MIAMI Florida Internet Author: RIVERSIDE, California Moving Companies: new way moving Miami FL Internet

Oct 10 2015
All American Appliance Services I had to call them out three times within 90 days to repair my washer for the same problem all the times. Not only did they charge me $98 the first visit they did not fix the problem and on the third vist they wanted to charge $168 because its pass 30 days Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Customer: All American Appliance Services Sanit Louis, Missouri

Oct 10 2015
BWN Video Charged me two months before I received my videos. Then sent duplicate dvd Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: BWN Video Internet

Oct 10 2015
Tri City Smog I showed up with a check engine light on due to low oil and they still charged me to test knowing I was going to fail with the light on Menifee California Author: Menifee, California Auto Inspection: Tri City Smog Menifee, California

Oct 10 2015
Money grubbing?? Author: Studio City, California Animal Services: Tina Pollard Los Angeles , California

Oct 10 2015
Sean O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos, Andrew O'Neal Defrauded me of my entire life's savings! Rancho Palos Verdes California
WOW SUSAN SIDWELL, WHAT A WHACKO Author: Gibbon, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Oct 10 2015
Von Waldberg German Shepherds, Phil Skoog, Kimberly Brown I was sold a pup with elbow dysplasia for a grotesque amount of money Snohomish Washington time is running out Author: Vancouver, Washington Dog Breeders: Von Waldberg German Shepherds Snohomish, Washington

Oct 10 2015
Collins College Collins College Ripped Me Off Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Collins College Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 10 2015
Badoo Not being Honest with me before I signed up Internet Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Badoo Internet