Your Search | walgreens pharmacy

Sep 16 2014
State Pharmacy Cold Calling - Repeated after express that they stop Nationwide Author: Quakertown, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: State Pharmacy Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Walgreens Duane Reade Provided less quantity of Rx than paid for, Did not provide Rx in a timely manner, Lies New york. City New York
Author: Nyc, New York Drugstores: Walgreens New york. City, New York

Sep 06 2014
CVS Pharmacy Minute Medical Center Horrible Service from the Medical Staff Key Biscayne Florida Author: key biscayne, Florida Healthcare Centers: CVS Pharmacy Minute Medical Center Key Biscayne, Florida

Aug 26 2014
M Pharmacy Fake Fraud! Internet Author: Ny, New York Medical Supplies: M Pharmacy Internet

Aug 25 2014
relocation services of america inc ann or elisa exactly what happened to me has already been posted. They post on craigslist a description of a place to move but require you to drop off 350 at various locations (7-11 or walgreens) before sending you any valid information about the rental. nevada based company colorado Author: fort collins, Colorado Tenants: relocation services of america inc Internet

Aug 20 2014
walgreens pharmacy The pharmacy humiliated me and put in database that my prescription was filled when it wasn't.  Amherst New York Author: buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: walgreens pharmacy Amherst, New York

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 12 2014
CVS Pharmacy Beware of Unit Pricing Mt Kisco NY Nationwide Author: Mt Kisco, New York Unusual Rip-Off: CVS Pharmacy Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
NetSpend Ace Elite Card and Walgreens NetSpend Gift Cards Purchased at Walgreens - Got No Money and No Refund Nationwide
Author: Bowie, Maryland Banks: NetSpend Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
overthecounterhelp.com CURTAINS BAKU AZE fraudulent pharmacy I Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Pharmacies: http://www.overthecounterhelp.com Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
cvs pharmacy harassment over discarded merchandise outside their store upper montclair New Jersey Author: upper montclair, New Jersey Questionable Activities: cvs pharmacy upper montclair, New Jersey

Jul 24 2014
CVS pharmacy CVS pharmacy CVS pharmacy and the defrauding of Medicare all in one store. How convenient statewide Nationwide Author: st auguistne, Florida Medical Expert Witnesses: CVS pharmacy Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Pharmacy-Network.com Email response = Slow, Accepted $ = Yes, Product delivery to date = None, 24/7 Order track +/or Live customer service = Unavailable Internet Author: MCKINNEY, Texas Pharmacies: Pharmacy Network Internet

15, Report #1162075

Jul 15 2014
Medz Pharmacy I order meds and sent them 290.00 to India and they never delivered medicine the 909 area code is easten Los Angeles Internet
Author: Benicia, California Pharmacies: Medz Pharmacy Internet

16, Report #1161951

Jul 14 2014
CVS Specialty Pharmacy Pam and Melissa Nationwide Author: Decatur, Mississippi Pharmacies: CVS Specialty Pharmacy Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Walgreens Walgreens refuses to dispense pain medication Plainwell Michigan Author: Michigan Pharmacies: Walgreens Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Canadian Online Pharmacy May I speak to Patrick? Are you interested in buying your medications at a discount? Internet Author: Miami, Florida Medical Supplies: Canadian Online Pharmacy Internet

Jul 09 2014
CVS Pharmacy Is treating us like 3rd class citizens making us waste gas waiting in line between 20-45 mintues being arguementive over medicine arguing for nothing causing us distress the employees happen to be black and we are white so its a race issue why we are being treated like this Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Doctors foster and smith Worst service for an on-line pharmacy period! Internet Author: Elkmont, Alabama Pet Shops & Supplies: Doctors foster and smith Internet

Jul 02 2014
Medicina Mexico C├ęsar Valdez Espinoza Online Pharmacy took my money and never shipped my prescriptions Tijuana Mexico Internet Author: Parkland, Florida Drug Stores: Medicina Mexico Internet

Jun 30 2014
EZ Cash Advance They have used Jon Robinson, King William They had me put money in a Green Dot Money Pak card from Walgreens here n Sacto,Ca , told me in 30 mins. They would put $ 3k n my checking account. That was yesterday day.I gave them vital info. Area code said San Franciso California Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: EZ Cash Advance Select State/Province

Jun 28 2014
Global Pharmacy sub standard drugs Vancouver B C  Canada Author: Bellmore, New York Drugstores: Global Pharmacy PLUS,CANADA Vancouver, British Columbia

Jun 19 2014
THOMPSON EDUCATION DIRECT THOMPSON EDUCATION DIRECT told me that they were an accredited school for the course of pharmacy technician that i had taken. SCRANTON Pennsylvania
Author: BRYAN, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: THOMPSON EDUCATION DIRECT SCRANTON, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2014
Citibank There was a Callie, Adam They called and left a message that we qualified for a loan from $1000-10,000. We told them we could use $5000.00, they told us we needed to put the initial first installment of $155.00 on a green dot money voucher. that we could buy from Wahlgreens or CVS pharmacy. We went to look a the cards to buy, and noticed that they could only load $500.00 at the most. and the clerk at the store told us that they have been getting a lot of people coming to buy them for the same thing. Texas Author: Clearfield, Utah Loans: Citibank Texas