WALGREENS PHARMACY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walgreens pharmacy
There may be more specific results for "walgreens pharmacy"
For more specific results for "walgreens pharmacy"
Showing 1-25 of 2,350 Found Reports For more specific results for "walgreens pharmacy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Dry Springs Pharmacy, Apollo PharmacyAhmed RahulCloudFlareArjun Rahulbobyigarodney@gmail.comarjunrahul77@gmail.com Dry Springs Pharmacy is Fake. They will rip you off dallas Texas Author: San Jose, California Pharmacies: Dry Springs Pharmacy, dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Bitcoin Pharmacy Online bitcoinpharmacy.online/ SCAM!!! Amsterdam Holland Author: Los Angeles, California Drugstores: Bitcoin Pharmacy Online Internet

Oct 17 2017
Otto pharmacyltd.com Scam tried to extort additional money before delivery Houston, Texas ? Texas Author: Small town, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Otto pharmacy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy / Elijah Franklin CROOKS! Watch out they will steal your money then tell you to pay more for insurance. You will never see anything from these scammers Laredo Texas Author: Herriman, Utah Drugstores: Otto Pharmacy Internet

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy LTD Adam Frazer Scammed me for over $500 - no product received. Paid with Western Union so no available recourse. Texas Internet Author: Charlestown, Indiana Pharmacies: Otto Pharmacy LTD Internet

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 07 2017
Best Nutra Group Also known as Beautiful Skin Serums, LLC I ordered skin cream from walgreens website for 5.95. The next month I got billed $176.41! I did not sign up for a monthly supply, or agree to have my credit card charged every month. There is no phone number for Best Nutra Group. In tiny writing on the skin cream label is a note that says, distributed for Beautiful Skin Serums, and a phone number. When I call the number, they say call back during normal business hours, but do not say the name of the company or when normal business hours are. This is a scam! Fraud! Beware and don't order anything from these so called companies. They will rip you off, and they are impossible to get in contact with to cancel your order! Stanton, California Author: White Marsh, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Best Nutra Group Stanton, , California

Oct 06 2017
Fast Escrow Refills Escrow RefillsEscrow Pharmacy Order Never Shipped, Empty Promises Made Internet Author: Kentucky Drugstores: Fast Escrow Refills Internet

Oct 06 2017
US Bank @ unknown Scam and Bank Fees Green Bay Wisconsin How Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Banks: US Bank @ unknown Green Bay, Wisconsin

Oct 05 2017
Toronto Transit commissioner (JULY 2012) My dad was very ill and I was planning to go home, and I went to the shopping mall to buy somethings. on my way back I took the 24a Victoria Park Bus, the transfer the driver gave me was a Pharmacy transfer, I did not say anything to him becau Toronto Transit Commission 1900 Yonge Street yotonyo Author: NORTH YORK, Alabama Auto Transporters: Toronto Transit commissioner Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Glovesaver.com Glove Saver Inc.13835 N. Tatum Blvd #9-505Phoenix, Az 85032 Vert Slow Shipment ,if at all, Phoenix, AZ  Arizona Internet Even Worse Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Glovesaver.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
starlight pharmacy gennalabs lying thieves-no product baton rouge Louisiana Author: marysville, Washington Pharmacies: starlight pharmacy baton rouge, Louisiana

Oct 03 2017
Northwest Pharmacy, NorthwestPharmacy.com Impossible To Get An Order Filled - They Reject Every Document For Any Reason And Act Paranoid Langley British Columbia Internet Author: Alabama Drugstores: Northwest Pharmacy Internet

Sep 22 2017
leagle online pharmacy DO NOT USE THEASE RIPOFFS YOU WILL I REPEAT YOU WILL REGRET IT Internet Author: gresham, Oregon Drug Stores: leagle online pharmacy Internet

Sep 22 2017
silkroadonlinepharmacy.com Silk Road Online Pharmacy medschemsuppliers.com is now silkroadonlinepharmacy.com. The LEGIT site is silkroadmeds-onlinepharmacy.com Internet Author: clarkston, Washington Pharmacies: silkroadonlinepharmacy.com Internet

Sep 21 2017
Randell's Louis in pharmacy gave me a flu shot before I was 65yrs. today which is against the law and refused me an pneumonia shot until I was 65 which on mon.9/25/1952! This is contradiction of the law! Louis in pharmacy gave me a flu shot before I was 65yrs. today which is against the lawI This happenned today! I am 64yrs. until 9/25/1952. He refused me the pneumonia shot because of same reason! He still broke the law giving me a flu shot today before my birth date! Louis lyed about the incident and I have a witness who was there with me! woodlands Texas Author: spring, Texas Pharmacies: Randell's woodlands, Texas

Sep 20 2017
Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Terrence JonesMohaman Aminou rip off pharmacy girne north cypruss Author: marysville, Washington Drugstores: Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Internet

Sep 20 2017
(Primary) bitcoinpharmacyonline/ (AKA)The most Trusted Bitcoin Pharmacy (AKA) Bitcoin Pharmacy Online (AKA)The Bitcoin Pharmacy Online (AKA)Bitcoin Pharmacy After extensive background research I feltvery comfortable making a large bulk purchase of multiple medicines I take regularly as an emergency supply in the event of major disaster and getting to my doctor would be very difficult if not impossible. The webpage was highly sophisticated, I ordered roughly $800.00+ of 2 months supply of medication in the event I had to leave the state as an emergency. I live on the East Coast and the threat is getting much more severe. Canada, USA, EU they proclaim to have shipping cen Internet Worldwide Author: Broad Broak, Connecticut Pharmacies: The most Trusted Bitcoin Pharmacy Internet

Sep 19 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream Free trial sample for wrinkle cream after i took a survey from walgreens Las vegas Nevada Author: Toms river, New Jersey Eye Care: Beaute wrinkle cream Las vages , Nevada

Sep 18 2017
ABSOLUTE PHARMACY Poor customer service. Will take your money .bad drugs. Lutz Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Drug Manufacturers: ABSOLUTE PHARMACY Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
California Pet Pharmacy rip-off, deceitful, money grubbing, cruel, heartless Hayward Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: California Pet Pharmacy Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Green Dot Platinum Loaded my entire check onto new visa and they have no record they said it is a companywide problem they cannot tell me where my 400 dollars is when it will be loaded onto my card. They cannot give me anytime frame. They would not give me a corporate number and walgreens cannot refund me my money either. They knew about this issue since earlier the same day I reloaded and they did not issue any warning or put a stop to there customers reloading. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: Green Dot Platinum Internet

Sep 01 2017
sky pharmacy Site is either not secure or a fraud company Internet**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Kennewick, Washington Drugstores: sky pharmacy Internet

Aug 24 2017
Riverview Specialty Pharmacy, Inc Onyema Ezeanya TLB Financial took money from me without rendering services for my company Miami Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Pharmacies: Riverview Specialty Pharmacy, Inc Riverview , Florida