WALGREENS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walgreens
There may be more specific results for "walgreens "
For more specific results for "walgreens "
Showing 1-25 of 440 Found Reports For more specific results for "walgreens "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 06 2017
Cash advance america pay loan Capital one They sent an email stating that I was approved for a loan. When I called back to inquire about the offer. I was asked for My banking information after that I was asked go to a Walgreens or a Walmart to show verification that I had 200.00 dollars in my account to receive the deposit. I thought it was legit at first because I do bank with capital one. But this isn't them according to a phone conversation I had with their Customer Service department they don't give out personal loans since 2 years ago Tulsa Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: Cash advance america pay loan Internet

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 09 2017
Walgreens Walgreens pharmacy 30th and dodge street omaha, Ne Shorted me three hysingla pills and did not correctly date my prescription Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pharmacies: Walgreens Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 06 2017
Walgreens Pharmacy Tennessee All Sorts Of Illegal,(or should be, Things Pertaining To Drugs in Tennessee Chattanooga Nationwide You can paint this anyway Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Drug Stores: Walgreens Pharmacy Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Western Union Deceptive Business Practices Mesa AZ 85212 YOU provided the proof that you are incorrect Author: Vancouver, Washington Liars: Western Union Mesa,

Feb 08 2017
Walgreens Ripping off for medication New york Author: Briarcliff manor, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Walgreens Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Henry McClain Shawn Marshall Lending Tree Personal Unsecured Loan Scam Brokklyn Nationwide Lending Tree is NOT a lender Author: Huntington Beach, California Loans: Henry McClain Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
magic tracks cars are not working garbage and I bought 2 sets at walgreens Nationwide Author: Nationwide Racetracks: magic tracks Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy Walgreens They continue to jerk me around for a medication that SAVES MY SIGHT Nationwide The issue... Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
western union sent money using western union and you can pickup at a us bank if you have a bank account this is a rippoff i already pay for sending money this is a scam by usbank Nationwide us bank /westernunion rippoff Author: new prague, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: western union Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Blink Health Discount Pharmacy RX Richmond Washington It does work Author: HOOKS, Texas Pharmacies: Blink Health Richmond, Washington

Oct 07 2016
surveyresultsinfo earn income doing surveys for walgreens Internet Author: saginaw, Texas Consumer Services: surveyresultsinfo Internet

May 18 2016
Walgreens Pharmacy Walgreens Pharmacy Error. Potentially Life Threatening Cleburne Texas Author: Cleburne, Texas Consumer Services: Walgreens Pharmacy Cleburne, Texas

May 10 2016
JLR*GREENCOFFEE NUTIDIETDIETANDLIVE Thought I was getting a free gift from Walgreens. I was tricked into agreeing to let them send this as well. Internet Author: Frostproof, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JLR*GREENCOFFEE Internet

May 06 2016
Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Charles W. Fitch accuse of libelous website against Jason DeCanio Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Apr 11 2016
Walgreens Pharmacy Enumclaw, Washington Pharmacist Won't Correct Error Enumclaw Washington
Author: Buckley, Washington Drugstores: Walgreens Pharmacy Enumclaw, Washington

17, Report #1281910

Jan 23 2016
Walgreens Pharmacy Walgreens never bothered to contact my Insurance Company Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Drugstores: Walgreens Pharmacy Tucson, Arizona

Jan 06 2016
Balance Financial Walgreens Prepaid They refuse to payback funds someone else use while i was incarcerated not sure Nationwide Author: new haven, Connecticut Drug Stores: Balance Financial Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
walgreens balance financial prepaid card Nationwide Walgreens Has Nothing To Do With This Author: Nationwide Financial Services: walgreens balance financial prepaid card Nationwide

Dec 23 2015
Walgreens CVS pharmacyBashas Granny scam. iTunes gift cards voided before used. Companies holding money Phoenix Arizona I am confused Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Walgreens

Oct 23 2015
Walgreens Balance Financial mone lost and poor health gained Salt Lake City Internet Author: Alabama Banks: Walgreens Balance Financial Internet

Oct 21 2015
Walgreens Balance Financial Card Balance Financial The crooks stole $500 from my 17 year old daughter. Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Moore, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Walgreens Balance Financial Card Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Daymond John academy - Daymond John- Mike Huska, eric Brown, George Fuchs, Ted Kingsberry Daymond John, Mike Huska, George Fuchs, ted Kingsberry. Breach of contract and absolutely no results. Apoka Nationwide Simply not true Author: Los Angeles, California Business Consulting: Daymond John academy - Daymond John- Mike Huska, eric Brown, George Fuchs, Ted Kingsberry Nationwide

Jun 21 2015
Asiandate.com Anastasiadate.com, Amolatinadate.com My Visa was denied at Walgreens. I called my Bank of Hawaii branch, they said Asiandate used my card without my permission Asiandate.com Internet Pondering... Author: Hilo, Hawaii Internet Services: Asiandate.com Internet

Jun 12 2015
Walgreens Co Store #11786 Greg Wasson CEO Steven S. Choi Irvine MayorIrvine Chief of Police David L. Maggard JRJack Wu Pharmacy Manager Diane Arambula Store Manager In my opinion Walgreens + Opened Products = Typical Nightmare Irvine California What? Author: Irvine, California Drug Stores: Walgreens Co Store #11786 Irvine, California