Your Search | walgreens pharmacy

26, Report #1219324

Mar 30 2015
Catamaran Rx Home Delivery made ordering my presciptions so difficult I gave up and paid cash at a local pharmacy Avon Lake Ohio Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Drugstores: Catamaran Rx Home Delivery Nationwide

Mar 25 2015
CVS pharmacy price gouging for doxicylene asheville North Carolina How?? Author: fairview, North Carolina Drugstores: CVS pharmacy asheville , North Carolina

Mar 24 2015
RxiEd rxied.com online generic pharmacy Adrian Berg Fraudulent online pharmacy London Internet Author: Internet Pharmacies: RxiEd Internet

Mar 14 2015
Amberpharma The company is Amberpharma or any variation out of Pakistan. The individuals name is RICK PAUL Online Pharmacy scam Dont trust amberpharma24x7@gmail.com and or Rick Paul! Scammers scammers Pakistan Internet Author: St. Cloud, Minnesota Drug Stores: Amberpharma Internet

Mar 13 2015
MEDICAP pharmacy shop MC I bought pain meds from them in India.Sent $570 WU. wouldn't send order.Until like the fool I agreed,doubled order doubled payment.Now want me to triple. You can only fool me 90% of the time Goa,,India Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: MEDICAP pharmacy shop Internet

Mar 11 2015
Rx Pharmacy FRAUD FAKE TRACKING #'s FAKE REFERENCES ELABORATE SCAM THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN Florida Internet Author: Colorado Drugstores: Rx Pharmacy Internet

Feb 25 2015
CVS Pharmacy Price gouging sarasota Florida Thanks For The Forum Author: Sarasota, Florida Drugstores: CVS Pharmacy sarasota, Florida

Feb 24 2015
World Pharmacy Store They send products to customers that does not even exist on their website India Internet
Author: South Africa, Alabama Pharmacies: World Pharmacy Store Internet

Feb 20 2015
Costco Pharmacy Ripoff Utica Michigan Author: Michigan Drugstores: Costco Utica, Michigan

35, Report #1208439

Feb 11 2015
Instant Pill Buy Instant Pill buy Pharmacy Stole My Hard Earned Money New York City, India Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Pharmacies: Instant Pill Buy Internet

36, Report #1205373

Jan 29 2015
terry rodriquez aka fake pharmacy FAKE PHARMACY, WILL NOT SEND YOU MEDS OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA NATIONWIDE Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Pharmacies: terry rodriquez Internet

37, Report #1203944

Jan 23 2015
Rite Aid Pharmacy - Store 6044 Poor Customer Service - THEE WORST Carmichael California Author: Carmichael, California Drugstores: Rite Aid Pharmacy - Store 6044 Carmichael, California

38, Report #1203089

Jan 21 2015
Vanilla Reload Paid $300 cash to load card at Walgreens, then went online to redeem and it was gone. Nationwide Sorry that happened to you Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Vanilla Reload Nationwide

39, Report #1202927

Jan 20 2015
Walgreens Balance Financial Withhold a refund on my card for 3 weeks Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Walgreens Balance Financial Nationwide

40, Report #1202921

Jan 20 2015
Clinic Plus Pharmacy This pharmacy is a total scam. Sent $135.00 after researching and they appeared above board but I got ripped. Don't trust them. If you do you'll be ripped off like me and as I said, I looked up all I could find first. Called to assist me in my order. Seemed legit. They are good. Internet Author: Sparks, Nevada Drugstores: Clinic Plus Pharmacy Internet

41, Report #1202493

Jan 18 2015
WALGREENS Walgreen Corp 200 Wilmot Road Deerfield Ill. 60015 TERMINATED OVER $29.00 OVER USE OF EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT Dalton Georgia Author: Dalton, Georgia Drug Stores: WALGREENS Dalton, Georgia

42, Report #1202097

Jan 16 2015
CVS Pharmacy Double billing thus cheating the customer and the insurance provider Malibu California Author: Malibu, California Drug Stores: CVS Pharmacy Malibu, California

43, Report #1201658

Jan 14 2015
Ashworth college I signed up for pharmacy tech at this school and they told me I can cancel without fee with 5 days, in the same week Friday I called no one pick up the phone, Saturday and Sunday the school is closed , Monday I called I called and canceled they told meit pass 5days , so I have to pay for cancellation fee, they took my money from my bank acct and then send me the bill for $167 dollars I didn't pay this $167 since I feel it was fair I have get nothing from them, school mean for education but they use it to rip off people and poor studen Internet Author: Pinellas , Florida Colleges and Universities: Ashworth college Internet

44, Report #1201522

Jan 13 2015
Walgreens Drug store told me the flu shot would not cost me, would be free, and then sent me a bill. Richmond Nationwide Author: Hopewell, Virginia Drug Stores: Walgreens Nationwide

45, Report #1201514

Jan 13 2015
paul wood..myteryshoppergroups/10004000@gmail.com sent 2200 dollar money order to me in mail and instructions to go to walmart and buy a 10 dollar gift and keep i but first before all this had to deposit big check in bank then text him for him to deposit..yeah right! then go to walmart get 10 dollar gift keep it report back to him the evaluation ......then go to the stores he put on the paper cvs walgreens etc and get these moneypaks for like 2000 dollars...scratch them and send pins to him...take pics of pins and send to him by email...so no way did i do it...scammer...oh he said hes giving some to charity.\.right... email Author: saint peters, Missouri Telemarketers: paul wood

46, Report #1201110

Jan 12 2015
CVS Pharmacy Store would not fill Prescription but said to go down the road to their other store. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Drugstores: CVS Pharmacy Tallahassee, Florida

47, Report #1200805

Jan 10 2015
Pharmacy RX One AKA 5 Star Shop Buyer beware, Professional Scammers will take your money if you order these products on line Internet Author: Lacey, Washington Pharmacies: Pharmacy RX One Internet

48, Report #1200208

Jan 08 2015
First premiere choice health Giovanni Jean-Baptiste I would like to put in a complaint against a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste with the First Premiere Choice Health Brokerage Agency representing NCE Unified National Health . I have had a situation that is unresolved and unbecoming an agent and supervisor of Customer Services. I have continually tried getting information of my medical and prescription coverage straight with your company for the past few weeks. In this time period I have spoken to a Ms. Becky at extension 557 ( the sales agent who sold me the policy), a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste (201) 762-1020 at extension 502 (the person marked as my agent and customer service supervisor whom my call was continually transferred to), a Ms. Joan at member service of NCE, a Ms. Brenda at members services of Premier Choice Health (the group that sold me the policy), my physician Dr. Carol Abalihi (915-225-4470), and the staff at Walgreens (915-849-6849) in order to simply get a prescription of insulin (which my health and well being depends upon) filled. I am a Juvenile Type 1 diabetic of 31 years and had explained to Ms. Becky in the process of purchasing the insurance plan. I had been assured that I had prescription and doctor visit coverage (which was foremost my main concern). She took my medical history, prescription intake and personal information down during this time. Ms. Becky assigned me a policy of $79.99 insurance policy fee, the $29.99 prescription coverage fee, and the $99.99 sign up fee. I was assured that I had 30 days to review my insurance to cancel and had a 10 usage period with a FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE SIGN UP FEE ( as I had stated above) . During this whole time I was insulted, demeaned and given the run around of how to find the true insurance coverage I had. Ms. Becky and Mr. Jean-Baptiste assured me that the packet I had receive was additional coverage's that I was fortunate to have when I signed up with them; along with my regular coverage. Mr. Jean-Baptiste during this time informed me, You are fortunate to have coverage at only $79.99 a month, You are lucky to find any coverage at all, If you are not able to understand the coverage process you should not be purchasing insurance. and that I needed to call member services to simply get my prescription rider card. I informed him that I had already spoken to them on several occasions and that they assured me I had no such coverage. He stated, The information is right in front of me, how can that be? (in a very rude and condescending manner). I asked if he could please call the insurance group and inform them of this information. He said he would call me right back. Less than five minutes later he called me back to tell me, I have spoken to them. They have informed me that they not only gave you the information, but sent you and email... I told him that they had not and that they assured me I only had a members discount benefits card. He then proceeded to tell me, Am I to believe that such a large company and I have been lying to YOU? I don't believe that! If you do not understand the information I have given to you, you should not be purchasing insurance online. He continued to berate me. I could no longer take the unbecoming behavior and hung up. I have spent several, several days trying to fix this situation to no end. In the whole process I have not been able to take insulin, my glucose levels have sky rocketed not only from the lack of medication, but from the humiliating and mentally frustrating treatment I have received from this individual and the whole exasperating process. I would like to have a full refund of my purchase and it to go on record of what has happened before someone else is unfortunate enough to go through what I have or possibly WORSE. Being a diabetic any type of mental and abuse strain (such as I have received these past several day) can make a diabetic become severely ill and cause potential critical health problems No individual trying to get medical coverage should go through what I have in this time. Thank you for listening and I hope to have this situation resolved. tinton falls New Jersey Author: el paso , Texas Consumer Services: first premiere choice health tinton falls, New Jersey

49, Report #1199872

Jan 07 2015
Ge Money Bank Fraud! Hi I also received a phone call today after applying for a personal loan. They told me I was approved and told me the same story that I would have to go to Walgreens and purchase a Green Dot card to prove I had the funds to repay first months payment for the $1000 loan. Luckly I have been very ill just returning from the hospital the night before.I was feeling too ill to go out and I had doctors appointments in afternoon so I had not gotten the Green Dot card . Also after I had received more than fifteen calls from different people that also were from GE Money Bank Loans I had become suspicious. I decided to research their offer. Praise God I did! Thank you for having this site!! I also had not realized until I read another report that it was GE Money Bank who I had my Walmart Credit Card from eight years ago. I had insurance on my account in case of disability or death that my account would still be paid. However when I fell and broke my back then ended up being diagnosed with a form of terminal Multiple Sceoriocis that I began having problems with them. I applied for the disability insurance I had been paying on for at least five years. GE Money claimed my doctors had not filled out the form correctly and that my claim was denied. Then before I could even get my doctors to be able to fill another form again. GE Money Bank had cancelled my insurance policy telling me I was no longer able to file a claim. I tried to fight this so next thing I knew I was getting 6-10 calls a day telling me I had too pay off my account in full. I was not even behind! After some neigociation I was able to make payments but they refused to honor my insurance claim even though my doctors had filled out the papers very detailed explaining I was not going to recover. My doctors did not expect me to live out the year. Thanks to God I did. I am on Oxygen and still pretty ill but Alive! GE then proceeded to keep charging me for purchases I had not made when my card was supposed to be closed but on there side More and more charges for purchases I had not made while account was no longer open to charge on. Even though I was only receiving less than $700 in disability benefits I was having to pay over $100 dollars every month when I had only owed less than $800. When they had closed my account. I kept paying but every other month it seemed they would call saying more charges had been made?? I contested the charges even asking Legal Aid of Idaho to help me .Legal Aid wrote a letter for me but said that would be all they could do. I struggled to pay this bill which I should not even have owed until GE had ended up charging my account over $2600. I could not afford the attorney fee to get legal help. Finally I had become so ill and was in and out of hospital barely aware of anything and had fallen 2 months behind. I was receiving so many calls from GE representatives that my nurses and doctors were often unable to reach me. I finally had enough and told them to collect their illegal fees from my corpse after I died and change my phone company and number. I cannot believe I was almost so dumb as to let them steal from me again! Just in case anyone wondered why I applied for a loan this time. My teeth had become so damaged from my illnesses and medicines that I finally had all my teeth pulled about four weeks ago. My insurance would not cover the implants I guess I would need for my bottom denture to stay in place so I might be able to chew. After struggling with these un chewable dentures I decided I would at least attempt to see if I might be able to finance the needed procedure as I just turned 50 and my doctors said the jawbone would begin to detieriate without the j Nationwide
Osulei, Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Financial Services: Ge Money Bank Fraud! Nationwide

50, Report #1199780

Jan 06 2015
Pharmacy RX One sales persons india ?????? Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Drugstores: Pharmacy RX One Nationwide